Native American Indian Astrology

NightQueen

Is anybody here familiar with american indian astrology, i am now looking into studying astrology in particular native american if so could someone please post some info for me it would be greatly appriciated

Blessed be

NightQueen

thanks alot star lover:)

NightQueen

thank you for your posts i'll check these out now

Blessed be:)

Ffortiwn

This is probably not "Native American" in the sense you meant, but I found this Mayan Astrology report to be very useful. I ran reports for several individuals through that site and the results were great.

If you find this form of astrology works for you, they also sell a Mayan Calendar and Conversion Codex which is attractive and very handy.

The Hanged Man

I'm a Bear myself, but this isn't really astrology as it is a system based upon the earth, the medicine wheel I believe, and not the sky.

Ffortiwn

It may be based on the medicine wheel to some extent, but the medicine wheel stone structures have not yet been decoded (according to this Wikipedia article anyway). Their astronomical or astrological purpose is unclear.

Sun Bear's practice (as far as I can tell, based on what little I've read) is actually a new tradition. He created it or was divinely inspired, or both if you prefer.

scorpiana

funny- i just had a reading done on www.astrology.com that used native american astrology- it was really interesting and pretty darn accurate IMO. i think they have a free sample reading if you want to check it out.