Doreen Virtue decks??

rash212

Do any one of you own the Doreen Virtue's

1) Daily Guidance

2)Divine guidance

Any idea where can i look up the cards on the net?

if anyone of you have these decks, please give your reviews!

thanks
rash

Alta

Hay House is pretty well known for not published the full card set. I do not think the whole thing is available unless someone scanned and put it up on their web site.

I didn't even know there was a Daily Guidance set.

Divine Guidance is the only one (that I knew about) that I have not purchased. I consider it quite 'light' compared to some of her other decks.

Edited to add: humm, maybe you should ignore this post. Thinking I may have confused the decks.

Myrrha

I havn't heard that she had an oracle called "Divine Guidance", although she did write a book with that name. There is an oracle called "Goddess Guidance".

The newest Oracle is "Daily Guidance From Your Angels". It is gorgeous and I like it quite a bit but it is different from most of her others in that there is a lot more written on each card. It might be a little more difficult to let your intuition get a word in than with some of her other decks. I havn't been using it for readings.

Ten or eleven cards are by an artist who paints angels that look like slender women with vividly (green, blue, purple) colored wings. She had a lot of paintings in the calandar too so if anyone's seen that you'll know who I mean. There is something cheerful and bright but more earthy about these angels. The tone of the deck is less ethereal than the Archangels deck. It fits with the theme of "everyday" guidance. The edges are gold

My deck came with four defective cards, and since I've never had a problem with Hay House decks before I had already thrown away my receipt. I'm thinking of finding out if Hay House will replace the cards as they have printers' hickeys or other misprints on the backs.

About nine or ten cards have angels that look like they could possibly be people of color so this is the most integrated looking deck I've seen from Dr. Virtue. Next time I get online I'll bring a card or two to quote to give an idea how long the writings are.

MysticRose

I have the Goddess Guidance if that is the one you mean? I find them useful for direct messages about myself or something immediate that needs taking care of. When it comes to giving in-depth readings for others I rely more on my clairvoyance or will occasionally turn over a few tarot cards instead. I do like the Goddess Guidance very much when I use it.

Tuwikaa

I have Doreen Virtue's.....Archangel Oracle Deck, but have not heard of the others....I think she has a web site. Try Googling her or like the other response, Hay House has her decks.

rash212

Thanks for the replies, ok i have ordered by daily guidance deck:)!!!!

firefli

hi the decks you are referring to haven't been published yet although they have been advertised they are due out in march 2007 as far as I know.They can be viewed on amazon Ascended masters deck is also in march 2007.

hope this helps

Sweet Irish Angel

I didnt know the 2 decks existed and I thought I was an avid fan of hers hehe I have all her other decks, personally the goddess guidance deck is my favouriet closely followed by the healing with the fairies deck and also messages from your angels, :eek:)
I have tried so many times to become aquainted with my mermaid and dolphin and magical unicorn decks but can not strike up a chrod with them.
do any of you use either or deck, if so how do you find them??

rash212

Even i am a great fan of doreen, but just cant connect to her deck healing with the fairies, i rarely open that one!

as of now i love:-

goddess guidance
daily guidance (very apt for everyday reading)
healing with the angels
arch angel

those are my favourites as of now, but i am sure it changes from time to time

i will most definately reccomend "dialy guidance" if anyone of your'll get an hold of it... do buy!! the messages are lovely plus the daily cards are so so true, its amazing!!!

Dolphin_Dreamer

Oddly if you have a Costco you might find them there at some odd time. I picked up her Messages From Angels deck from there and I don't remember what the other 4 decks that they had there, if they were all Doreen or others...