Need help with some crystals...

cheekyminx

Hi. I've recently added to my crystal collection, but there are some crystals which I have no idea what there names are :eek: My sister gave them to me moons ago. I have scanned up the majority of my crystals & know the names of a few but I'd love some help in identifying the ones that were given to me. I can't attach a link of the scan though :( So I'd have to e-mail someone with the scan copy as I have no idea how else I could do this. I've searched the bible but can't work out which crystal is what, that's why I've come here, in search of help.

I'd really appreciate some help :D So anyone willing to help this dansel in distress? :p

chrisam-crystals

go on then, mate.

pm on the way......

jue xx

cheekyminx

Thank you :D I really do appreciate this chrisam-crystals

chrisam-crystals

email sent back to ya!

jue xx

floracove

Hey cheekyminx, your gonna have to come back here and tell the rest of us nosy people what type stone this is all about, ok.

Ya got me curious...

cheekyminx

:laugh: lol

There were actually a few crystals....gosh more than a few :eek: 20 to be exact, I knew about 5 of them but the others, were given to me by my sister or I had bought them years ago & had forgotten their names :laugh: So typical of me to forget things. chrisam-crystals did an excellent job of helping me name the unknown ones - Thanks again chrisam-crystals :D But I think 3 are still nameless.....due to the scan copy of course...

I thought my scan of the cyrstals came out OK, reminded me of the crystal bible cover :D