Lovable Ten (10) of Swords?

GoddessArtemis

I did a reading where the 10 of Swords came up as what a person loves about me.

I looked at the card up close, and I have several running jokes going through my head. Example: given the current circumstances, I think the person might love it if they could stab me in the back or kill me. :D Okay, it's not that bad, but I'm being dramatic...as the card demands. :p

But seriously, I don't think the person loves my 'drama' (if I were to be dramatic) or the martyr act (if I were to do that). The only thing that it leaves me with is that they love that I can think really fast/over-analyze things (10 swords) and can see the positive side of things (sun breaking through the clouds in the background). I had to stretch a bit for that one...

Any other thoughts on this?

GA

star-lover

they love the fact that you are not a quitter even when you are beating a dead horse lol

a dog with a bone - think about everything and every angle till the cows come home even when they came home years ago rofl

thats just my experience with it

x :)

its a lovable card as you say because they love you for your fault!!!! which the 10 of swords can be often - refusing to quit/move on/see things differently/give up the ghost

but our weaknesses are flip sides of our strengths if you see what i mean

also 10 of swords always wants to save the day however bad it is - you gotta admire it for its faith!!!!

MercyMe

This person may love that you know how to put an end to their overactive imagination, worries, concerns and bring the silver lining out of any dark cloud.

They may also really like that you stick it out to the bitter end, even when you're hurt or injured or in pain yourself.

That you can take being stuck like a pincushion and still give a blessing before expiring? ;)

GoddessArtemis

Yea, I do stick things out even when everyone else has thrown up their hands and gone home. I guess I just really hate not being able to figure things out or make things work, so I try 9,999,999 different ways, and you know...maybe ONE of those may work, after all. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.... :D

There has GOT to be a better card for perseverance, right? I'm a little worn out by the 10 Swords in my back...ouch. :bugeyed:

GA

GoddessArtemis

MercyMe said:
That you can take being stuck like a pincushion and still give a blessing before expiring? ;)
Amen...you know it! :angel:

GA

Asenath

The first thing that came to mind was that you don't waste time and that you can get straight to the point...

lark

They like to be your knight in shinning armour..to take care of you and pick you up when you are down..and you allow that.
And that makes them feel needed.

HoneyBea

Lovable 10 of swords

I think they love your ability to be able to realise that change is not the end and that infact in can bring a new beginning. :)

GoddessArtemis

Excellent responses from all of you. It all makes sense, and now I have a thread I can refer to the next time I draw the 10 of Swords.

Thanks!!

GA

GoddessArtemis

I just wanted to say that I got this card YET AGAIN, in asking what someone loves about me.

Now isn't that strange?

GA