Unnamed spread about an "impression of the day"

Lion-O

Used deck: Gilded Tarot

Don't think too much of this please but I'd like to share a spread which I've used yesterday evening as some "enhancement" to a Celtic Cross spread which I've done only a few minutes before this one. I have no name for it yet and am still busy to study and expand it and perhaps I inspire others during the process. Note; this is the first time I've used the Gilded deck and as such keep the booklet handy to make some things easier on me.

Yesterday evening (/night) or perhaps early in the morning (3am) I did a Celtic Cross spread to get an impression while focussing on the day ahead. Usually I don't have any real question but only focus on the "overal situation" but this was different. After doing the Celtic Cross (which gave me quite some good insights and confirmations) I wanted a little more without stretching it. So I tried something different..

With a shuffled deck before me I asked for a clear but overal impression of the day ahead....

I drew a card - The world, and placed it before me. This told me that what I wanted to do (w/c)ould be accomplished and as such the day would likely be positive.

"Can you give me some more insight on this please?"

I drew another card and because the first card was upright, and I wanted more background information. this card is to be placed below the first one. Would the first card be a reversal I'd have placed this one above the other. Mine was Judgement which told me that there was an important choice coming, and judgement had to be passed. Or, in other words: I'd be asked to do something. I could be distracted, but despite that needed to pay attention to the matter at hand.

Last, a trade I picked up from the 'Power Tarot' book and (to a lesser degree) the "illustrated spreads" book: the card for the overal meaning. Some say you need to calculate the overal card, I don't do this and just pick another from the deck.

This one goes to the middle right of the other 2 cards. I drew the King of Wands which gave me a very positive feeling. The booklet says "You are focussed and engaged, which is all that matters now" but I pick this up as a signal that the overal outcome of this little spread basicly gets enhanced by this card. This card doesn't so much tell anything about me but the spread as a whole.

Focussed and determined? I don't think it can become any more clear than this.

To illustrate:

I'm planning to build onto this at a later time. So far my cards have been upright but since I usually work with reversals I feel that in such a situation the 2nd card (when you want it) needs another place. Because it reflects on the first it should be dynamic. Most spreads are build on solid patterns and I think that by allowing the deck to determine the place of the (optional) next card you're enhancing the spread.

So far for now. I'll write up another more when I've used this a second time.