Did it again lol

cheekyminx

Went into the New Age shop, bought some crystals...had stood infront of the crystal section, repeated each crystals name....some I already knew....so I get home and for the life of me couldn't remember two that I had bought. Searched through the bible and couldn't find any crystals that looked like these two*sigh*

One crystal is a pale blue/grey while the other is pale orange....the scan hasn't captured the colours properly - sorry.

Thank you

NOTE
I have updated the photo, but it includes another 4 crystals that I'm not sure of. Thankfully Chrisam-crystals helped me work out a fair few of them, but the scanned copy I sent her wasn't very clear, so I hope this one is. The blue ones are Lapis yeah?

Thanks again

The crystals are; Sodalite, Sodalite, Lepidolite, Citrine, Angelite, died howlite

Attachments

• the unknown crystals.JPG
    the unknown crystals.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 96

redflash

Maybe orange calcite ?

Kahlie

One looks like Blue Calcite, it sometimes looks like it has tiny chips and is also sometimes called: "Crackle Calcite". I don't think it's Banded or Laced Agate, since I can't see bands.

The other one looks like orange or honey Calcite :)

Kahlie

cheekyminx

Thank you :)

Its a shame the scan didn't come out clear :( I think one of them was calcite....the blue I think....should just go back to the shop lol Now which one of you looks like these two crystals lol

Netzach

Yes, I think they're blue calcite and honey calcite.

chrisam-crystals

cheeky......you need to get the shop assistant to write the names down! lol

what made you get these two in particular?

jue xx

cheekyminx

Cheeky is an air sign lol a double air sign to be exact. I honestly looked at each crystal, said their name over and over, well in my head.....7 in total. But trust me to forget 2 of them.

Reason being I want a HUGE crystal collection, just like most of you want a huge tarot...ahh...er....um...lots & lots of decks :)

I never realised how beautiful turquoise is and how pretty snowflake obsidian is.

chrisam-crystals

i love snowflake obsidian.....as soon as i see it i am instantly taken to snowy places! lol

and what kind of turquoise have you got, green or blue?

personally i prefer green, as blue always reminds me of that horrid dyed howlite that is often passed off as it. :(

jue xx

cheekyminx

Blue turquoise and the obsidian has lots of snowflakes on it:)

Kahlie

*sniff* I just saw your new scan... I just keep thinking MINE! MINE! Give them to me ! Never mind me ;)

The Top left blue one could be Sodalite, but it's hard to say. My Lapis Lazuli has the distinct flakes of .... <forgot name> that are copper coloured.

Kahlie