My Illuminated Tarot Deck by C. Herzner is on it's way!!! :) :)

babyJo

Gayla,
That looks wonderful, I bet the on-line scan can't show the real beauty of the deck =) Lucky you!
~Jo

Joermit

yay!

Good news...

I used my secondary email account to try and get ahold of Carol and was successful! she never got my other emails... so... looks like I will soon own acopy of the Illuminated! good day!

Joey

DarkElectric

Oooooooooooooo!
Thanks for sharing, people. I've wanted one of these for several years now, after seeing one which belongs to a friend. It's absolutely lovely, but I thought it was unavailable. I'm so glad the opportunity to purchase one is still open! :D!

shadowdancer

I am glad to see that it is popular. I managed to get a deck through e-bay in the UK recently (iridescent finish) and could not click with it whatsoever!!

I know it was more my block there, but luckily it found a new home via this forum.

Davina

Gayla

It's here!!! And more beautiful that I imagined. And it came with a lovely pink bag with the Star on it...:). The irridescents are so sutle and really make the deck shine in such an unusual way. It's a treasure. :)

anonymous_artist

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!! I bought Illuminated Tarot almost a week ago as well and I cannot wait till it is delivered !!! I totally totally have fallen in LOVE with this deck *happy dance* hehehehe

Hope you enjoy the deck when you get it :D

Myrrha

Congratulations!! What a great happy purchase. I've had my eye on this one since I found out about it on the forum. The large size must be quite spectacular!

--Myrrha

Gayla

I will admit, the large cards are a bit hard to shuffle, but they looks so beautiful under the light. The are a bit thin, but again, the artistry makes up for it. I have my eye on the Chakara deck now...:)

hennafairy

now i'm enchanted.... of course i REALLY wish i knew about it before she stopped making the mediums with iridescent paint!!! sigh. but i'm getting a sample so i can drool/save my pennies. ;o)

Gayla

I know...I would have loved a medium with irridescents...I'm saving my pennies to for my Chakara deck...:)