My Illuminated Tarot Deck by C. Herzner is on it's way!!! :) :)

anonymous_artist

variant colors? what are they? do you mean iridecent coluors?

Btw got my illuminated tarot deck in the mail just now ... waiting till night fall before I open it though hehehe

Nina*

I just got my spare copy of the Illuminated (medium iridescent again - the last one she had) today - quite interesting to see that the adding of the iridescent colors make each deck unique.
At the same time Carol sent some free laminated prints - among these a pretty big (A4) print of one of her buddha paintings; the Rainbow Tara, which I'd said was so pretty. I adore it.
She's so amazingly sweet... and so amazingly talented.

Gayla

Ohh...what a treat..I bet those prints are beautiful. I've been thinking about ordering some A4 size.

My dream is to have a big print of the Fool with A4 size of all the other trumps around it....I calculated it up...way to much for me to spend right now, but that is one of the things I want to get...:)

Nina*

Yes, that's a lovely idea, Gayla. :)

Well, I'm thinking that I 'need' her chakra cards also... :D

Gayla

I think Carol has a fan club. :)

anonymous_artist

hehe lovely ...

The iridecent colours make this deck magical

My only problem with this deck which I am sure I will over come is the thickness or shall I say lack of ... The cards are pretty damn thin ...

Gayla

Yes, they are very thin, but still worth it I think. The large one have to be shuffled over hand. I just consider it a hand made deck and leave it at that. :) But it is not a deck I would carry around with me...like I do my card stock RWS from US games. :)

I am keeping a heavy book on top of mine..I don't want them to curl up.

anonymous_artist

I think I'll have to put a spare hunk of amethyst on top of my deck as well to prevent curling

Gayla

Yes, a big crystal..:) I don't have any. :(...just a couple of small one. I want to get some, but I'm finding them expensive.

I put all my spending money into decks..;)