Black onyx

a_shikhs

Is it okie to wear a black onyx bracelet 24/7. Dunno why but I am quite attracted to this stone all of a sudden. Its more like as if this crystal called to me. I had this bracelet with me since quite a few months but never used to it. And now suddenly I feel like wearing it. :)

eastarot

By all means do wear the bracelet:)

Years ago I was told by a Crystal seller that crystals choose you:) And Black Onyx is a wonderful stone for grounding, healing deep issues from the past, protection and inner strength and confidence.

The Crystal Bible recommends women wear it on the left side, so you may like to wear it on your left hand.

Good Luck!

a_shikhs

Thanks eastarot.. :)

Yes I do believe that the crystal chooses you because all of a sudden I feel like wearing this bracelet. I too read in the Crystal Bible to wear it in the left hand. :)

chrisam-crystals

make sure that you cleanse it regularly though. ;)

jue xx

Sweet Irish Angel

yep it is ok to wear everyday, you have obviously been drawn to it for some reason, as the others say make sure it is cleansed and recharged regulary otherwise it will not have any impact on you.

it is excellent for grounding, one that I use for grounding all the time, have you experienced negativity recently or are you leting go of stress you have had in your life, if so this is why you have been drawn to it. It is also brilliant for soothing and helps us to focus as well as banish grief and old habits in our life, I will also use it if im stuck in a rut and dont know where to go, it will also protect you and encourage happiness and good fortune into your life.

ENJOY! :eek:)

a_shikhs

Hi Sweet Irish Angel,
thank you for the advice.:) I still wear the black onyx bracelet regularly as it makes me feel very safe. Dunno why though.

Sweet Irish Angel said:
it is excellent for grounding, one that I use for grounding all the time, have you experienced negativity recently or are you leting go of stress you have had in your life, if so this is why you have been drawn to it. It is also brilliant for soothing and helps us to focus as well as banish grief and old habits in our life, I will also use it if im stuck in a rut and dont know where to go, it will also protect you and encourage happiness and good fortune into your life.

That is exactly the reason Ive been drawn to it. I feel so calm and stress free with it. :) Thanks.. :)

bladeraven

what's the best way to cleanse black onyx? I have a matching pendent, earrings and ring (which unfortunately I have to wear on my right due to well...wedding ring on the left)..may have to find me a smaller onyx to wear on my left since the Crystal Bible recommends left

a_shikhs

bladeraven said:
what's the best way to cleanse black onyx? I have a matching pendent, earrings and ring (which unfortunately I have to wear on my right due to well...wedding ring on the left)..may have to find me a smaller onyx to wear on my left since the Crystal Bible recommends left

I guess the best way to clean it is with rock salt, or moonlight energy. Black onyx needs to be cleansed pretty often. You can even smudge it with incense or put it under running tap water. :)

Sweet Irish Angel

cleansing

I think sage is the the best cleansing and purifying herb used for black onyx, smudge the black onyx with an insence stick, ;)