Is there another deck similar to Robin Wood's??

Pao

hi all~

I wanted to know if there is a deck out there that looks like the robin wood tarot but is more digital looking. i have the robin wood tarot and i absolutely love it but i wanted to try out another more visually enhansing one but just as forward. i recently bought the quest tarot but it doesnt seem to be working well unfortunately if the card is the three of wands for ex. i want to see an event happening in the card, not just three wands on the card because i cant get anything from it.

any suggestions would be great!!

Paola

Nina*

Hi Paola

If you want something 'more digital looking' try having a look at the Gilded; it's close to RWS (as the Robin Wood is).

Little Baron

Yes. I was going to mention the Gilded also. Or the same artist also made the 'Tarot of Dreams'. Both have the kind of flavour you mention.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

LB

jackdaw*

WorldTree, perhaps?

Pao

thanx all! I actually liked tarot of dreams but noticed is out of print. Ill try the other suggestions you mentioned.
thanx!!!

Lee

The Tarot of Dreams isn't out of print. The first print run has not yet sold out, and a second printing is being prepared.

-- Lee

HearthCricket

I agree on the Gilded and the Tarot of Dreams. Both read wonderfully and are beautifully done. The Gilded comes with a nice book, the TofD comes with a CD which is also amazing! I have both and love them, but I do use the Gilded the most.

The 78th Fool

Either the Gilded or the Tarot of Dreams would more than suit your purpose. You'll be thrilled with either.

Chris. xx

Pao

ok gilded it is!! thanxxx!!!!