Ansuz Spread

anonymous_artist

This is my new spread which is in the design of the Rune of Ansuz. This is the first of twelve Runes that make up the cycle of self transformation. This Rune focuses directly upon the mechanism of self change. The keynote is receiving: messages, signals and gifts. My spread is aimed at finding positive change in your life which will in turn give you a better quality of life.

*********6***************
************7************
*********5*****8*********
*********4***************
************9************
*********3*****10********
*********2***************
*********1***************

1. What do you represent in life at present

2. What is holding you back from making the most of your life

3. A transition which may unfold in your life in the future

4. A message from above to listen out for

5. A signal that change is on the way to watch out for

6. A gift you may receive apon your self transformation

7. What you should leave behind in order to change

8. What you should take with you to assist in change

9. How will this transition effect your life

10. What will you discover in the wake of this change

WalesWoman

It's rather large, but I like it, the questions it addresses and mainly, your reasoning for the basis of the spread.

SUNstruck

this is a great spread, I think what I love is the way you cover almost all angles of the transformation situation and all in just 10 cards. You couldn't have come up with this at a better time in my life. Thank you for sharing

anonymous_artist

you're welcome. hope it helps you

Persephone37

I tried it and it works great. I just figured that it could be reduced to 6 cards without loosing anything of its value. Problem, I don't know how to do the nice Ansuz Rune with 6 cards.

Well, if you don't care about the Rune too much despite its name, I found that position 1.2.3. and 7.8.9. are essential. Since I don't care to much about the Rune I will take it from there. :) 7 would be 4 then, 8 to 5 and 9 to 6.

I figured, if I put a significator on the base I would get something like this:

....S.............

I think a significator of the nature of the question would be nice, because in my reading I got two contradictory pairs without a significator. It might bring more transparence in what the concern of the new transient really is.

Regards
Petra