Dear Aquarian Goddess...

amyel

AG, forgive me if this has been touched upon in one of your posts, but what is going on with the stars?????

*Everyone* at work lately has been, um, touchy, since Monday. My once fabulous team is disintergrating right before my very eyes - backstabbing, put downs, self-esteem damagers. Even I just about turned around and walked off the job today, after a point I was trying to make I apparently made a little too forceably and it escalated into an argument!

Is there some lunar aspect? The fact the sun has moved into Virgo? Is this the Pluto thing you were talking about?

Please share your wisdom before we all do things we will regret! At work, we all seem to be "action first, thought later", which would be ok, if they were calm, rational actions - but they aren't!

Anything you can share would be great - but just be aware I am not really fabulous at astrology, so please keep it simple for me!

AquarianGoddess

Oh Amyel,

So sorry to hear of all that crazy stuff going on. I can certainly sympathize with you, I am enduring simular situations where I work.

The full Moon of last week was a wicked and loony one...Mars (the planet of action) was and is opposing Uranus (sudden, unexpected happenings) and there's no telling what these two can cook up.

I would doubt that the Pluto/node thing has much involvement, unless the bickering produces permanent changes.

Please Amyel, please do calm yourself down and try to meditate (Mercury/Neptune is very good for that), this too shall pass.

With Love,
AG

amyel

Thanks AG. I'm not a big meditator, but some yoga helps, and I *usually* succeed in repressing my more negative impulsive moments! I was pretty sure since it was affecting all of us at work that something was up!

lunalafey

AquarianGoddess said:

The full Moon of last week was a wicked and loony one...Mars (the planet of action) was and is opposing Uranus (sudden, unexpected happenings) and there's no telling what these two can cook up.
AG

I SO totally could see that from the people interacting in the bar all last week. My shift was Wed-Sat, the whole time was 'nutty' and intense.