The Victorian Romantic Visual Journaling Study Group - The Magician

HearthCricket

Here is my Magician pages. I wanted to create the various aspects of the Magician. Creativity, the Legend of Santa Claus and the magic of Christmas, along side with Shakespeare and books to represent poetry and creativity, to Nostradamus and Rasputin. Ras was rather creepy, as was Dracula. And, for some reason, the Cheshire Cat wanted a spot, too! I also love my little witch on her chair, teaching with her magic wand! If I can find what I want eventually I may add some glitter to this page.

Skydancer

The witch on her chair was the first thing my eye went to!!

Have you gone any futher with your visual journaling?? The pictures you've posted are inspiring!

I just got my VRT and have begun looking for Victoriana images on the net.
I'm going to do a spiral-bound as well. I want to get the hang of it before using the journal that came with the deck!!

Anyone else still pursuing this??

*S*

room

Skydancer said:
Anyone else still pursuing this??

Yes I am. I don't have the actual journal from the baba store as I bought the regular deck, so I made my own journal. I am not using Victoriana imagery in my journal, which is actaully five journals--one for each Minor suit and one for the Majors.

Just working on two more cards this weekend. I had originally thought to do the Majors book first and then each suit, but the 3 of Wands just popped out at me this week and I had to go with him, so I'm cracking open one of the other journals--have to decide which one for Wands, they are different coloured paper inside.

I've been steadily working at this and enjoying myself. I knew this deck would be perfect for a visual journal and it is.