Lost Pet spread

Dolphin_Dreamer

Lost Pet spread by Dolphin_Dreamer

Card One - Where is he/her now: Location?
Card Two - Where is he/her now: Environment?
Card Three - What am I doing that interferes with me finding him/her?
Card Four - What is (pet name) doing that interferes with me finding him/her?
Card Five - What can I do that will improve my chances of finding him/her?
Card Six - When is it best time to look or him/her?
Card Seven - How is the best way to look for him/her?
Card Eight - My (Our) Home

xxx8
xxxxx7
xx2xxx6
3xx1x5
xx4

The spread is a spiral shape. Why I put the questions that I did, the way I did.. I have had pets that have gotten loose on thier jaunts and wouldn't return for my parents calling them or others, but would return to me. I know there was no love loss for my roommate nor my parents. I later moved and my cat had no desire to go out. I think it is most likely because as it goes, my home in his terms is inviting for him there is no one there that he didn't like or disturbed him (he doesn't seem to like noise a lot). This is Card 8 and will show how your pet feels about it but your pet is also a reflection of yourself so look here to see if your pet is picking up on you or if there is something here that just isn't to it's liking (a cat may take off cause he wants his own litterbox and doesn't want to share lol). Cards 4, 5, 6, 7 might show who/what isn't to his liking (who shouldn't call for him). he may have wild oats to sew. 4 will show this and the others might hint he'll be back on his own. These cards will also help you to pinpoint the energy you need to put out there, as well card 3 being the most likely place to find that answer. For instance He might need to know he is loved. There is also the fact that some cats just never get the 'Farm' or 'Tom' out of them and just will come back on thier own.

PS I don't have a lost pet but would love to see if this works for anyone if you decide to use it. You can either PM me or put it in the Your Readings section and hopefully I'll see it.

Metafizzypop

You only had to wait 7 years before you got an answer to this thread, but hey, better late than never, they say. :)

I tried the spread, as I did have a case of a missing pet. And I got an answer that wasn't very optimistic, but which was, alas, probably quite accurate.

Good spread, though. Great to use if someone's wondering where Fifi ended up.

Dolphin_Dreamer

LOL Metafizzypop. Actually after I wrote and posted it, I was contacted to put it in thier calender which was a total surprise. :D Thank you for the compliment ;)

Sorry you had to use this.. Hmm If you have the cards still written down I'd love to take a look at them.
You only had to wait 7 years before you got an answer to this thread, but hey, better late than never, they say. :)

I tried the spread, as I did have a case of a missing pet. And I got an answer that wasn't very optimistic, but which was, alas, probably quite accurate.

Good spread, though. Great to use if someone's wondering where Fifi ended up.

Metafizzypop

Gee no, I didn't save the cards. I should have. I don't remember what came up in the reading. I did it a few days ago, and at the time, the answer seemed clear enough. So I didn't think of posting it on the forum here. All I remember is that one of the cards was the 10 of Swords.

That was very nice that you got asked to put this spread in the calendar. Good for you. OTOH, it's not an easy spread to use. Losing a pet is very depressing. :(

hopena

I'm going to try this with one of my cat decks. One of mine has been missing for almost two days now, and it isn't like him. He loves me, so it isn't that he doesn't want to be around me (going by what you said in the first post). The cats have been fighting, but I've been more concerned about something having happened to him.