Sharing the Joy

FaeryGodmother

Seeing as I have just had a fantastic good news day i thought I'd offer something back to the Universe in gratitude. So I am offering 2 "Share the Joy" readings.

The spread is:
1/ What you have to be grateful for;
2/ How you can share that with others;
3/ The nature of some good news coming your way.

I'm not sure which of my oracles i'm going for yet. You can either take your chances or request one of the oracle decks listed on my profile.

PLEASE NOTE: this offer is for tonight only (the only time I know for sure I am free in the coming days) I'll be floating around for about 6 more hours. :)

Any takers?

p.s I'm also offering 2 in the Reading Exchange, so check there if you'd rather a Tarot reading.

p.p.s just feedback for exchange. :)

MCsea

Thank you THANK YOU
THANK YOU!!

Please I would be so joyful to accept a reading

MARINA

FaeryGodmother

Hi MCsea, I'm going to be REALLY brave and offer you a reading with an Oracle that i know you know better than I do, The Sabian Symbols. :D Here goes.

1/ What you have to be grateful for; Cancer 9: a small naked girl bends over a pond trying to catch a fish.
What you have to be grateful for in your life at the moment is THE CHANCE. In your life right now, it isn't the attaining of something, nor the accomplishment- it is purely the chance to do something something you never thought you could do. Something in your life is elusive. Is it a dream? A hope? Perhaps even an illusion? It really doesn't matter if you ever catch it. What is important is that chasing it makes you happy. You have probably been at it for a long time. Is it a childhood dream? Hmm. It really doesn't matter. In a lot of ways it is your "white stag". Chase away to your hearts content, and more than anything enjoy the ride.

2/ How you can share that with others Virgo 23; a lion tamer rushes fearlessly into the circus arena.
Knuckle down and do IT. I think you know what IT is. You may not know exactly how things will turn out, though you have a pretty darn good idea. What counts though, is that you do IT. You've learnt all there is to learn about doing IT. You've practiced as much as is possible. All that remains is to grab the bull by the horns and do IT. There's more than just you at stake here. Other people desperately need you to do IT. So. Just do IT. :D

3/ The nature of some good news coming your way. Capricorn 23; a soldier recieving two awards for bravery in combat.
Aha! Something you have already done comes good. Or well, to put it more accurately, you become recognised for what you have done. It ceases to be the "what" and becomes the "who". (hope that makes sense). Good news coming your way is clearly recognition for hard work you have already done. Congratulations. One warning is Don't feel guilty- survivors guilt seems to be at play here. Just remember that you deserve what you achieve and no one who "should" have received something will be missing out.

Hope this brightens your day. :D
love
Faery

p.s feedback from you of my interpretations of the Sabian Symbols will be gratefuly appreciated.

poivre

I will be number 2,
if you would read for me!

The oracle of your choice.

Thanks for the offer,
ros
:)

FaeryGodmother

Here's your reading Ros. I decided to stick with what seems to be a good thing tonight, so Sabian Symbols it is.

1/ What you have to be grateful for; Gemini 22; dancing couples crowd the barn in a harvest festival.
You can be grateful for a connection with nature and your good health. (this is where i hope you are actually healthy :D) This Sabian Symbol suggests that simple pleasures are your greatest joy at present. Sure, you may not be listed in Forbes or on the news with your great Lotto win but you do have an ability to laugh and see the funny side. And you are not the only one. Those around you seem able to enjoy simple pleasures as well. So, be grateful for the family barbeque, or the weekly poker game. Something you do regularily makes it all worthwhile. Its something to look forward to while you are performing your daily chores. While it may be small and perhaps not world changing, it is the something that makes your day to day life fun. :)

2/ How you can share that with others; Aquarius 16; a big business man at his desk.
Aha! You are the glue that keeps it all together. If you don't currently have regular get togethers then you should be the one to organise them. If you do, then they probably happen because you (you guessed it), organise them. :D You can share the joy in your life by pulling the strings that get people to work towards a common goal. Whether that goal is a family dinner on a regualr basis or something more exotic like an annual fund raiser, you can share the joy in your life by using your skills to get people to aim for a common goal. You know what to say to a vast variety of people so, use it for the Greater Good. You know you want to :D

3/ The nature of some good news coming your way. Aries 26; a man possessed of more gifts than he can hold.
AHHH! There's heaps coming your way! This is truly a case of things happening in threes or maybe even more in your case! The first piece of good news triggers the rest to come flooding towards you. Its impossible to pinpoint the nature of the news other than theres lots of it. It may be a bit overwhelming but ride that wave as best you can. My advice is to start exercising your face muscles now otherwise you are likely to get sore cheeks from smiling so much. :D

hope this brightens your day.
with love
Faery

poivre

It all rings true for me at this time.
I appreciate the little things in life,
try to keep everyone grounded and nurtured.
Try to help other people see the little things
that we need to be aware of, the silverlinings. :)

Waiting on something. Don't know what it is but I feel that
something "good" is on it's way. Just because!

Thanks for the reading
& take care of your gift!
ros
:)

MCsea

FaeryGodmother said:
Hi MCsea, I'm going to be REALLY brave and offer you a reading with an Oracle that i know you know better than I do, The Sabian Symbols. :D Here goes

You are so kind, I think the sabian symbols just work - its universal and your reading prooves it :) Im also grateful you used the sabian symbols I love them!

FaeryGodmother said:
1/ What you have to be grateful for; Cancer 9: a small naked girl bends over a pond trying to catch a fish.
What you have to be grateful for in your life at the moment is THE CHANCE. In your life right now, it isn't the attaining of something, nor the accomplishment- it is purely the chance to do something something you never thought you could do. Something in your life is elusive. Is it a dream? A hope? Perhaps even an illusion? It really doesn't matter if you ever catch it. What is important is that chasing it makes you happy. You have probably been at it for a long time. Is it a childhood dream? Hmm. It really doesn't matter. In a lot of ways it is your "white stag". Chase away to your hearts content, and more than anything enjoy the ride.

HUGE SMILES HERE - I have planned this week with my son for us to o out and play, we for lots of reasons have a very busy couple of months ahead of us, and the universe has given us some JUST HIM AND I TIME.. yes its PLAY its childlike and it is going to be joyful - and it will MEAN SO MUCH to us both...
I think we will need to feed the duckies too!

I love how you interpreted this symbol, I think the part I liked best was where you say ---- purely the chance to do something something you never thought you could do --- but everything you say in the description resonates well with ME at this time - AND the symbol that popped up.. I am so grateful - for every moment of every day.. but sometimes I need to feel more th 'up' of the 'chase' - the challenge - rather than the potential outcome/s

FaeryGodmother said:
2/ How you can share that with others Virgo 23; a lion tamer rushes fearlessly into the circus arena.
Knuckle down and do IT. I think you know what IT is. You may not know exactly how things will turn out, though you have a pretty darn good idea. What counts though, is that you do IT. You've learnt all there is to learn about doing IT. You've practiced as much as is possible. All that remains is to grab the bull by the horns and do IT. There's more than just you at stake here. Other people desperately need you to do IT. So. Just do IT. :D

I would like to quote this interp in the oracle study section if thats OK -
Ill tell you why below - but I think you have just given me a summary of my life todate... simply - All that remains is to grab the bull by the horns and do IT. --- and I DO...
WHY ---

ROLLS EYES OH GEE WIZZ Virgo 23 IS MY symbol - its my SUN symbol its my energy - yes I will DO IT - I ALWAYS Do... IT - is EVERYTHING... I know what you mean why you wrote IT - its more than one thing and its more than just the WAY to DO IT.. There is always more at stake - I think thats a part of having this sun sabian symbol as my natal sun symbol - but it always pops up when it REALLY IMPORTANT... I will DO IT - I will try very hard... and as always I will complete it - and it will be the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH... (spins around in my computer chair a couple of times just thinking wow THIS symbol came up - there are 360 symbols - spinning spinning)

FaeryGodmother said:
3/ The nature of some good news coming your way. Capricorn 23; a soldier recieving two awards for bravery in combat.
Aha! Something you have already done comes good. Or well, to put it more accurately, you become recognised for what you have done. It ceases to be the "what" and becomes the "who". (hope that makes sense). Good news coming your way is clearly recognition for hard work you have already done. Congratulations. One warning is Don't feel guilty- survivors guilt seems to be at play here. Just remember that you deserve what you achieve and no one who "should" have received something will be missing out.

Your interpretation is again spot on - a nice symbol for good news eh - awards!! (BUT I WAS BRAVE - VERY BRAVE - SUPER HUMAN!!!) I think you captured the up and the down side in your interpretation - which helped me feel closer to the meaning..

I DID get the first 'award' just yesterday a 'good' 'flexible' new job - which I feel will work for me on many levels, the second award I know WHY I deserve it - but Ill keep an eye out for it ;) I DO have survivors guilt - yes.. and its comforting that those who I think should get so and so - are not missing out...

Faery THANK YOU SO MUCH for my reading
I am so glad you used the sabians and Im so glad you had a wonderful day today too.
I wish you many more joyful blessings!

MARINA

FaeryGodmother

*does happy dance*

Thank you MCsea and Ros both for your great feedback. Its just made a happy day happier. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bright blessings both of you and thanks for taking up the reading offer. :)

with love
Faery

p.s you are more than welcome to do whatever you would like with the reading and interpretations Marina :D

Sophie

Do you have space for one more, FG? I am on a threshold!

(don't worry if you don't :))

FaeryGodmother

lol, I love you so much Helvetica that I will do it for you, but it'll have to be tomorrow. I think I'm running out of coherent sentences for tonight :D