Queen of Swords + 10 of Swords

GoddessArtemis

The outcome of a spread is Queen of Swords, clarified by the 10 of Swords. That can't be good, right? The outcome is about what may occur if I tell an ex who's recently been unnecessarily hurtful towards me what I really think of her actions.

I wonder if the two card combinations mean that she (or both of us) will exchange some really harsh words? Or stop talking altogether?

Any other thoughts?

GA

star-lover

my pm to you crossed with this thread
so i reiterate
grab that sword off the queen and end it for your own sake
it is painful but necessary - you have to take charge for you
no more doormat is what the queen says and too true
make a stand and regain your strength it will pay off in a million ways
q of swords is about self respect big time
thats what i think x

FaerieStorm

Though I don't know the context of your spread, I would say the 10 of Swords as a "clarifier" is not a good omen. Though the Queen of Swords is not inherently "positive" or "negative," she definitely can has a cool, calculating side. I would say this person is not out for your happiness--watch out for knives flying toward your backside.

...but I'm kinda a pessimist =)

-FS-

WalesWoman

I guess I haven't been reading your readings and am not sure what this is all about. Is the outcome about you, for you???... it's hard to say really.

It could be that the Queen of Swords is for you, to be dispassionate, keep a cool head and not do that whole overboard thing... that as Queen, these 10 Swords are within your domain and rule, that you can determine the outcome and end this state of affairs, put it to rest and let tomorrow be a new day.

So it could be a lot of slice and dice... or careful peeling back to reveal what is under the skin...

but it wouldn't hurt to watch your back or what you say, it could come back and smack you.

Moonbow

Moderator Note.

Moved from Using Tarot Cards as interpretations are requested even though a part-reading.

Thanks
Moonbow*

jenessa

For me the QN. Swords is a card which frequently denotes death or other "final endings"/( ie. divorce). << However, this MUST be supported within the overall context of the spread to reach this conclusion.

zach bender

it seems to me the queen is telling you that the worst has already happened, let it go, stop engaging her altogether.

but that's just me. disclaimer: not long ago, I myself went through the process of disengagement with an ex.

zb

cherryberry

I just had a new view of the 10/swords which brings me to a different thought with the Queen of Swords. I feel connected to her, as she sometimes represents me. I see her as being in charge, knowing exactly what to do, having mental clarity. So in the outcome it might be that you need to be remined to take her traits and the 10/swords I saw as a someone who usually takes the pain, someone who actually doesn't actively try to fight it, but says - I'll get through it, and they must see how much I can take and thank me for it, maybe??- And indeed, the person seems strong, there is no blood, it seems the person is used to the swords. So I 'feel' it might mean, be the Queen, do not take all the blame and baggage, no one should suffer silently for a long time.

Could be off though :D

GoddessArtemis

These are all excellent input. I do believe all of what everyone said touches upon some corner of the situation that I was reading about.

But seeing that Queen with the 10 of Swords definitely made for an "ouch" moment. I haven't decided what to do yet...will think on it.

Thank you, all.

GA :)