8 of pentacles as advice

star-lover

drew a card off the cosmic deck lol below about a relationship - lot of crap at the moment - its a new relationship and i love lots about it but ran into afew problems last couple days - but this was the advice card and outcome was tower (which idont mind its a good card)

but 8 of pentacles

which says to me stay with it do you agree????

personallywe have had afew run ins but we both feel this is a good thing - i think that card reinforces that idea....stay with it says do you agree? like carry oh working for it its good?

http://www.angelpaths.com/decks/cosmic/pents/cosmic_p_8.jpg

Thirteen

star-lover said:
which says to me stay with it do you agree????
More than just stay with it: WORK at it. The indication is that you and the other person still have a lot to learn. Being Pents, it's probably also telling you to be practical and down-to-earth. Relationships often start out with a lot of passion and emotion and communication.

Time to work out all that real world stuff you've been ignoring.

I don't know, for example, if finances or the living situation is a problem, but this card is the one to say, "Time to decide who is going to pay fo dinner" or "Time to work out the house rules."

Because all good relationships reach that point--where you have to say to the other person, "Stop making a mess in the bathroom!" ;) or something similar.

WalesWoman

What if it is referring to repeating old patterns of behavior? Establishing a routine, figuring out what works from the mistakes from what doesn't. So maybe it's discovering each others habits and working around them or with them, like Thirteen said in her post.

Patience... Rome wasn't built in a day, neither are relationships. Love doesn't conquer all but it helps, patience, persistance and willingness to adapt will get you through the rough spots.

OH yeah, not giving up when things don't work out the first time, just see what the problem is and work on it until it isn't a problem anymore.

star-lover

thank you so much thirteen and ww
i think it was saying get to know each other and work on niggles - were both willing to do so and overlook problems that have sprunt up so far so yes we are both dedicated to it still

i tried it and it worked
thanks xxxx