Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

a_shikhs 
Citizen

10 of Swords as feelings

What would the 10 of Swords indicate as to how a person thinks/feels about you? I got this card today regarding a friend's feelings about me?

Old 28-11-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
YDM42 
Citizen

Fear Anxiety, Agony, Very Shy, Scared- obssessive? Self Inflicted fear Anxiety, Agony, ...etc...some tremendous mental energy thinking or turning. It certainly has more to do with themselves than with you. I get this card when one has thoughts about someone or something that either keep them up at night, or when it is "the last thing one think about at night and the first thing one thinks of when they awake".
Swords are noisy. This is overkill from the Nine of swords, anger, agony and anxiety turned in at oneself.

Last edited by YDM42; 28-11-2006 at 01:55.
YDM42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
star-lover 
Citizen

there was this thread recently which is kind of similar to your question, you might find a few things which might make sense to you?

personally i see this card as feelings are exhausted, a certain relationship or WAY of relating within that relationship has run its course and theres not much you can do about it apart from acceptance and knowing a new dawn is in sight and its time for a fresh chapter

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...ght=ten+swords
star-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Al Si'ra 
Citizen

hmm when it came up for me it meant that i was over-exaggerating the negative feelings..thinking of the worst case scenerios..but it was really intense and heavy ..sort of a continious panick attack..

but when it comes up for relationships..mostly
it meant that i was feeling helpless..it's like you've done all the thinking all you could and none of them worked and now it is over..you simply have no more energy left to think about it..and now it is almost very serene and quiet and you feel almost numb..

xx

W.Shakespeare
A Midsummer's Night Dream
Al Si'ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today