The Writer's Block

Goleuddydd

I've been pretty much silent as far of this forum is concerned since the day I joined. However, I finally have something to share. It's a spread I just created. My first spread at that. I've been having writer's block lately in the worst sense of the term. So, I decided to figure out what was bothering me. Feel free to tell me if this spread works for you and how I can change it if anything needs modification.

~~1~2~3~~
~~4~5~6~~

1.) What internal difficulties are keeping me from writing?
2.) What external difficulties are keeping me from writing?
3.) What can I do to relieve the internal difficulties?
4.) What can I do to relieve the external difficulties?
5.) How will my writing be influenced if I follow this advice?
6.) Outcome/Further Advice

Cards can be added or subtracted depending on what exactly you need to know.

Little Hare

Oh my G_D i love you! i'm a writer and this is perfect :D i'm going to try this out. I'll let you know how i go

((((HUGS))))

Dolphin_Dreamer

I get "thinker's", "chore" and "artists" block periodically. I think I'll revise the wording and give this spread a try. Thanks

Little Hare

hi

i just did this. The wording needs to be revised and i didn't include card no.5
apart from that this is a really wonderful interesting spread and gave me some wonderful insight into my writers block.

Thank you for writing this up
Blessings
Pixie

Goleuddydd said:
I've been pretty much silent as far of this forum is concerned since the day I joined. However, I finally have something to share. It's a spread I just created. My first spread at that. I've been having writer's block lately in the worst sense of the term. So, I decided to figure out what was bothering me. Feel free to tell me if this spread works for you and how I can change it if anything needs modification.

~~1~2~3~~
~~4~5~6~~

1.) What internal difficulties are keeping me from writing?
2.) What external difficulties are keeping me from writing?
3.) What can I do to relieve the internal difficulties?
4.) What can I do to relieve the external difficulties?
5.) How will my writing be influenced if I follow this advice?
6.) Outcome/Further Advice

Cards can be added or subtracted depending on what exactly you need to know.

yafiaskye

thank you

thanks for posting this spread. I'm going to try it out and i'll let you know how it works for me. i've been a little stuck lately with my writing. i'm a published writer, but i haven't really completed any of the projects i've started in the past couple of years...so i need to see what's going on.

wow! thanks for sharing!

peace & blessings,
tameko

Sakura Murasaki

Thanks for the spread, I'm going to try it how and let you know how it works out for me. I've been having writer's block for ages, it would be nice to see what the cards will say to help me out.

elvenstar

synchronicity

Hi Goleuddydd, I'm glad you decided to break your silence with this. Just now i was thinking about the block in my own work and immediately stumbled upon your spread ;) So of course I decided to give it a go, with a couple of modifications. I'm a bit of a symmetry freak so rearranged the cards in two rows, internal top/external bottom like this:

--1--3--5
--2--4--6

And for myself I changed 3) to 'What do I need to change in the way i see things, my attitude?' 4) to 'What do I need to physically/practically do?' 5) to 'What's the lesson in this for me?' (How did I get myself in this mess in the first place, what do I need to learn) and 6) to 'Other warnings/advice'.

It was (painfully) accurate for me, thanks for posting!:smoker:

Goleuddydd

Thanks for the suggestions, Elvenstar. And I'm glad I could bring it to you!

Actually, that was the way I arranged the cards earlier, but I changed them around for whatever reason. Meh. I need to go with my instinct more often. :p

yakn

I recently found out about this spread from the reading exchange forum. Someone had asked for it in my offer of a reading for feed back. I really like the spread and will use it again. Thanks. As yet I haven't received my feedback for it but I have used it some just in personal life and the spread is so amazingly accurate.
Just wanted to add my thanks and feed back to the very talented creator of this spread.

yakn