A good Dream Spread

bengibbard

I have a friend who had a dream about the man she might marry. She didn't see his face but there is always a dark-haired man in these kind of dreams. I was wondereing if anyone had a spread that helps clarify or gives further insight on her dream.

Thanks =]

Astraea Aurora

Hi bengibbard,

here's one by Amaretta:

1 ... 2 ... 3

1 What happened in the dream? What was really going on?
2 Why did you have that dream? The situation in real life that could have caused the dream.
3 What is the dreams meaning? What did the unconscious try to tell you with it?
4 Practical advice.

For positions 1 to 3 you can lay as many cards as you feel you need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight twist may give you this spread:

2 .... 5 ... 3

1 The dream. What did you understand of it?
2 and 3 Its hidden and deeper meaning.
4 What was this dream really about?
5 Why did you have this dream?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can also varify a simple PPF spread, so does this spread by Srose.

1 ... 2 ... 3

1 Past. How is this dream linked to past events? What had an influence oder cause on it?
2 Present. What did it try to tell you? The dream itself.
3 Future. How can you use this dream for you real life? How can you use its meaning?

I hope one of these is suitable for your situation. If not, try searching the Tarot Spread Forum index for "Dream spreads" (post # 2) or pm me, I have a couple more spreads in store.

Blessings and all the good for your friend, Astraea Aurora

bengibbard

My savior

Thank you soooo much Astraea Aurora, my friend will be so pleased to see a spread that might clarifiy things.

We will be sure to try them all and i will most certianly tell you how it went! ;]

Blessed*be

Kirali

hey I have a few dream spreads that I've compiled. Thought I'd post them incase you wanted some more dream spreads. They are in this link Dream Spreads

anne_soulangel

dreaming of marriage usually signifies a desire or wish for joining, not the act itself, it should be clarified by the other details in the dream

midevil

I'm going to try this spread! Before I came to this forum, I had no idea that you could create your own spreads!

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone!

I moved Fire_Opal's 6 Stage Dream Spread to it's own thread. This will make it easier for everyone on the forum to find and for us to put it in the Spreads Index.

Please make sure that you post any readings you do with this spread in the Your Readings forum, and any new spreads you create in their own threads here in the Spreads forum so we can add them to the Index (you can also PM me if you have new spread that you would like me to add to the Index).

Thanks!

valeria, moderator of Tarot Spreads

EbonyHunter

A slight twist may give you this spread:

2 .... 5 ... 3

1 The dream. What did you understand of it?
2 and 3 Its hidden and deeper meaning.
4 What was this dream really about?
5 Why did you have this dream?
I used this spread but changed it so it was about a person in my dreams so 1 would be what did I understand of the person being in my dreams 4 what is this person in my dream really about. I posted the reading in the oracle section just now. I found it useful now ill have to put its message to the test. -Eb