Crystal Skulls

crystalwoman

In another topic Dark Inquisitor asked
Dark Inquisitor said:
Welcome Crystalwoman !

I am enjoying your posts as well, and would certainly love to read any forthcoming books. Have you had any experience with or opinion of crystal and stone skulls ?

They're not intended to be used for scrying like a lot of people think, but they are more important than most people realize. The following is just a short quote from the book about the 13 ancient skulls that hold the secrets of the change of our civilization in 2012.
Quote from: http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/mind_body_spirit_books/mystery_crystal_skulls.htm

Quote: "An old Native American legend tells of 13 crystal skulls the size of human skulls that were said to contain information about the origins and destiny of humankind. The legend said that one day, at a time of great need, all the crystal skulls would be rediscovered and brought together to reveal information vital to the future of humanity. Earlier this century, a real crystal skull was discovered by a British explorer deep in the jungles of Central America. Since then, several other crystal skulls have also come to light. As enigmatic as the Pyramids of the Sphinx, the crystal skulls have created a storm of archaeological controversy. What were the results of the tests carried out on the skulls by scientists at Hewlett Packard? Do the crystal skulls really possess telepathic qualities? Why do Native American elders claim the crystal skulls are stores of great knowledge, programmed with an important message for humankind? In a detective story with amazing implications, the authors set out on an incredible quest to find the truth."

This was one of the best books that I've read about them, it is called "The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls". It's an excellent and revealing book that explains many crystal secrets. It was in this book that I learned about Harry Oldfield, the Cambridge University professer who has designed the video equipment that shows real footage of the wispy little crystal entities that live inside crystals. Read this link to learn more about the book and some of what was discovered about the 13 skulls.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1879181800/103-2218477-4814206?v=glance&n=283155

These 13 ancient skulls have all been discoverd now during the past century by different individuals, they were found buried in various places around the world and are kept under tight security in the hands of their 'keepers' who found them. If I recall correctly the 13th was found about 8 years ago. An acquaintance of mine (a spiritual authoress and practitioner of Ayurvedic medicine and kinesiology) had the rare privilige of being present for interviews with the keepers who all gathered 4 years ago to all meet each other for the first time together at a hidden location. The keepers all brought the skulls with them and the skulls were united for the first time on display under very tight security. The keepers held a conference, granted interviews to select people and also views of the skulls together, but would not permit any photos. There's supposed to be something very important happening on a global/cosmic level in connection with the 13 skulls in 2012 with the conclusion of the Mayan calendar.

Modern made crystal skulls are also important for people of all cultures who celebrate "The Day of the Dead", especially for Central and South Americans - there are many other cultures around the world who have some variation of this festival - read this link to learn more: http://www.aztriad.com/muertos.html

I don't have any skulls and haven't worked with them but they do get sold at the crystal store where I work part-time, the highest demand for them is usually around November 1st for the Day of the Dead festival, and also for Halloween. Also, bikers and teenagers are big buyers of them. Most of the skulls on the market now are not hand-made, the smaller marble-sized ones are mass produced using automatic cutting machines with special designs and patterns programmed into the them. The smaller mass produced skulls are all identical in shape and appearance without regard to the quality of the stone. Because of that my estimation of modern-made skulls is that they are not as "special" as the older crystal skulls that were hand-made by skilled stone cutters many years ago. There is a lot of magic and love and honour that goes into cutting and fashioning a skull by hand with hand-held tools, (and then they were polished for many hours with human hair or horse hair) and that 'magic' is missing from the modern skulls on the market. However, they are still very popular with a lot of people, and the larger ones that are bigger than an apple or orange have more hand-made detail and care put into them and are generally of better quality stones. The bigger ones the size of a human skull are very expensive but that's because they're hand-made, not made through automation.

Satori

Great post!
I have one of the little tiny crystal skulls. It is mookite, which isn't even a favorite stone of mine. But I noticed that it had a bit of crystal lodged in her nostril. I just couldn't leave it there until I got that stone out of her nose! Go figure, I have little ones, constantly cleaning someone's nose out! Anyway, I admit I felt a sense of relief after I got that stone out of her nose, and ended up buying the thing.
And she does have a strange name.

That is so interesting what you wrote about the wispy creatures living inside of the skulls. Very wild.

Thanks for the info.

Tarotphelia

Thank you for your reply Crystalwoman !! I think you might enjoy crystal skulls . They seem to have something extra . The shape of the skull itself is supposed to be a powerful thing .

I have more than 30 skulls now ! No life size ones though. I don't really mind that a skull is machine carved . In a way , I might like that better because it leaves out the vibrations of the carver . Either way , the skulls bring a powerful healing presence .

Briar Rose

I've seen (machine cut) life size, Crystal skulls at Gem and Mineral Shows (bead shows), for around $100.00 and up.

I have a little opal one. I love it. It was a gift. I have a wooden one, too.

What makes me wonder most about the Crystal skulls is that they have been found across this world and they are not machine cut. This means that they are worth thousands of dollars, and in no way that would be a hoax.

And that, for some unknown reason, not all of the skulls have been in the same room at the same time (last I read).

crystalwoman

HeavensVault said:
And that, for some unknown reason, not all of the skulls have been in the same room at the same time (last I read).
Yes - an interesting point. I phoned Gail (the interviewer that was present at the meeting 5 years ago of keepers that I mentioned in my above post). She said that 10 of the 13 skulls were at the meeting - the keepers of the other 3 skulls were unable to attend the meeting and this was apparently at the insistence of the 3 skulls in their keeping. But apparently there was some discussion amongst the keepers and interviewers about plans for all 13 of those skulls to come together again just prior to 2012.