Tarot of Cat People Two of Cups

AJ

Looking at this card intuitively I see two figures in complete harmony, even twin minded, right down to the wrinkle in their gowns. She wears a scalp cover, suggesting a more cerebral response/solution to events, He wears a device to pull his hair back from the face suggesting quick physical response/solution to events. A nice blend. Both figures are smiling and raising a toast suggesting success, good times, an auspicious start.

From the LWB:
In cooperation and partnership,, both figures are dressed alike and face each other as equals.
Love, Friendship beginning or renewed, Passion, Union, Engagement, Understanding, Cooperation, Partnership, Marriage.

annik

They seems very happy. And they look in each other eyes. They don't have anything to hide, anything to be scared of.

What I like the most in this card is the link between the cat and the sun, just above the couple's heads.

Judith D

They do indeed look like twins - identical apart from the hairstyle and head covering. A perfect partnership, mirroring ideas / ideals. AJ I really like your comment on the skullcap - hairstyle.The cat's light shines on them as if it is the sun (and that cat looks just like my bengal - who has the burnished copper glow of the sunshine on every hairshaft). However, the cat appears to be looking out at us rather than down at them in approval - is he telling us to take note of the perfect partnership?