Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Page of Cups Reversed

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

MissCW 
Citizen
Page of Cups Reversed

Has anyone got some thoughts on the page of cups reversed?

He has fallen in a position of "What you don't expect/can't see".

I know he can stand for lack of communication and that is exactly the situation in a family member's relationship at the moment.

But since we already know this (and therefore do expect it and can see it!) I think he's trying to convey a little more than that in this position! I'd like a few more in-depths thoughts on him to add to my notes in my ongoing battle with the court cards
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCW
Has anyone got some thoughts on the page of cups reversed?
Sometimes it helps to think of the cards as "literally" reversed. So you've got this guy, sensitive, dreamy, self-absorbed in his feelings. "Emo" we might call him. He's staring at his reflection in the cup, scrying, wanting, as pages do, to give this cup to someone (his message of affection?)....

Turn it upside down. Uh-oh. Guy's got water on his face and an empty cup!

Message wise, this would indicate someone telling you about a loss of affection or feelings.

Person-wise, as Pages are the "immature" aspect of the courts, then we're looking at someone whose just been disappointed in their affections. A guy or a girl with a crush who's been rejected. Or maybe didn't even go that far--they sighed and dreamed about someone, then learned that someone was already seeing someone. *poof* goes their dreams. And their heart (cup) is left empty.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Mellifluous 
Citizen

Some sort of good opportunity is what's unexpected, but if you're not careful you won't recognize it until it's too late. There might be something positive you could be doing, but you're not seeing what it is just yet. Something to do with love, creativity, etc. - the cups' things.

Hope that helps and that you figure it out soon or recognize it once it shows itself, if it's coming to you instead of from you.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.