Feb 15 2007, for Marion

vanbc1963

Looking Back, Looking Forward Spread.

.......... 2 .........
3 ... 4...... 5 ... 6
.......... 1 .........

1. Where am I now. Ffaff the Ffooter.
What better place to earth yourself than on the green green grass of home. To walk barefoot on the dew soaked grass – to step off the metalled road and into the forest – that’s where you need to be now. If it’s where you are, then so much the better! Your earthy nature and being well grounded has served you well, but as things develop your ability to keep your feet firmly on the ground will serve you well. However, where you are going you should expect a few changes.

2. Where I want to be. Luathas the Wild.
That earthy nature is in for a jolt. Luathas leads you to a new future – one where you can cast off the restraints of the past. With boundless creative energies you are set to embark on a spree of productivity. Not only is this a change in your attitudes and values, it’s also a chance to push the limits of your world. You can bring your earthy nature to a fast moving part of your world, blending the wisdom and calm of Ffaff with the dynamism and creativity of Luathas.

3 & 4 Looking back:
3. What I should take from my past. Geeeeeooo the Slooow
Your natural hesitation and caution – your ability to look before you leap – is essential on this new journey. The words “More Haste, Less Speed” called cheerily as you race off on your way, in a flurry of leaves and dust are words well heard.

4. What I should leave behind. The Guide.
You need to put aside the voices of your past. This new future requires new guides and new voices. You can assume them again at sometime in the future if you need them, but for now, a new spring is coming and you need new guides.

5 & 6 Looking foreword:
5. What I should anticipate and plan for. Sylvanius
Truth – and recognizing it – within yourself. You will see a new aspect of yourself, if you are ready to. Imagine looking in a mirror and finding a different face looking back at you. A different you. Somewhat disconcerting, to say the least. This is the effect of the mask of truth. Seeing your new truth changes everything. Your values, your priorities and your dreams. You are armed for it; you are prepared spiritually. All you have to do is look and the open palms of the Faerie of Aspiration will offer you your new truth.

6. How my past experience can help me in the future. The Piper.
Like each note in a melody, each experience, major or minor in tone, contribute to the melody of your life. You realize the minor tones have their place, and without them the major tones cannot sound as sweet. Your recognition of the harmony that can be found from forest to busy city street will bring you comfort as you step into a new and productive time.

Generally: In all of this reading there are only 2 female forms. Almost all forms are male – the male being active as opposed to passive. This suggests a short time span for this reading – things will happen swiftly – as one would expect from Luathas.

Rob
vanbc1963

Alta

Thanks! Busy for a couple of days. Will get back with feedback early in the week.

Marion

Alta

Hello and thank you for a such a great reading. I hope you enjoyed it and I apologize for being so slow with feedback. Just had a very busy week and I need time and a bit of calm to respond.

Thanks, Marion
vanbc1963 said:
1. Where am I now. Ffaff the Ffooter.
What better place to earth yourself than on the green green grass of home. To walk barefoot on the dew soaked grass – to step off the metalled road and into the forest – that’s where you need to be now. If it’s where you are, then so much the better! Your earthy nature and being well grounded has served you well, but as things develop your ability to keep your feet firmly on the ground will serve you well. However, where you are going you should expect a few changes.
Yes, I do love nature and take very opportunity to be in nature. I hope I am fairly well grounded, I try to be anyway, doing my daily grounding routines and so on.

I guess you could say my life is rather simple at the moment so that is a god card for it.
vanbc1963 said:
2. Where I want to be. Luathas the Wild.
That earthy nature is in for a jolt. Luathas leads you to a new future – one where you can cast off the restraints of the past. With boundless creative energies you are set to embark on a spree of productivity. Not only is this a change in your attitudes and values, it’s also a chance to push the limits of your world. You can bring your earthy nature to a fast moving part of your world, blending the wisdom and calm of Ffaff with the dynamism and creativity of Luathas.
Actually, I can see that. Part of me wants to stay calm calm and part of me craves excitement and adventure. It is a dichotomy that I have more or less learned to leive with, though I admit the 'craving for adventure' part of me is getting stronger these days.

3 & 4 Looking back:
vanbc1963 said:
3. What I should take from my past. Geeeeeooo the Slooow
Your natural hesitation and caution – your ability to look before you leap – is essential on this new journey. The words “More Haste, Less Speed” called cheerily as you race off on your way, in a flurry of leaves and dust are words well heard.
I do have a natural caution, check twice beofre proceeding. And as you rightly comment, this sense of care can save a person a lot of trouble and grief!
vanbc1963 said:
4. What I should leave behind. The Guide.
You need to put aside the voices of your past. This new future requires new guides and new voices. You can assume them again at sometime in the future if you need them, but for now, a new spring is coming and you need new guides.
wow, now there is an interesting thought! A time to change my actual guides as I change my goals. Very interesting. I had read that a person doesn't keep the same guides all their lives and they change as the person does.

5 & 6 Looking foreword:
vanbc1963 said:
5. What I should anticipate and plan for. Sylvanius
Truth – and recognizing it – within yourself. You will see a new aspect of yourself, if you are ready to. Imagine looking in a mirror and finding a different face looking back at you. A different you. Somewhat disconcerting, to say the least. This is the effect of the mask of truth. Seeing your new truth changes everything. Your values, your priorities and your dreams. You are armed for it; you are prepared spiritually. All you have to do is look and the open palms of the Faerie of Aspiration will offer you your new truth.
Easy to say but oh so hard to do. Recognizing truth within ourselves. erk. I am not so great at that, I admit it. Much easier to see and declare the truth of another person.
But, I welcome your comments and I do understand.
vanbc1963 said:
6. How my past experience can help me in the future. The Piper.
Like each note in a melody, each experience, major or minor in tone, contribute to the melody of your life. You realize the minor tones have their place, and without them the major tones cannot sound as sweet. Your recognition of the harmony that can be found from forest to busy city street will bring you comfort as you step into a new and productive time.
Yes, I think realizing that the greatest experiences and learning times can be found in the smallest monets and realzing how they all weave together into the song of our lives.

vanbc1963 said:
Generally: In all of this reading there are only 2 female forms. Almost all forms are male – the male being active as opposed to passive. This suggests a short time span for this reading – things will happen swiftly – as one would expect from Luathas.

Rob
vanbc1963
Yes, good comment. I have a somewhat masculine mind.
I hadn't realized that would mean that things would unfold quickly. Thank you for that insight.

That is a helpful reading. Some I already was comfortable with and some new thoughts.

All the best,
Marion