Driving test!

amysquie

Hi guys, anyone have suggestions of which crystal/crystals would be good to have with me on my driving test next week? It's my first and I feel pretty calm about it, it'll be partly down to how I feel on the day I think. I just need to remember not to do certain things which make me go wrong sometimes. I have about a dozen of the basic crystals now but feel free to suggest anything. Also, if there is a useful tarot card archetype which I can infuse the crystal with for this purpose, that would be very helpful as well.

Thank you all

Amy

Sidhe-Ra

Hi Amy!

I too have my first driving test coming up soon, and I have a copy of The magician from my own deck in the car. The Magician has all the elements at his disposal, and is in control of his environment, so I would suggest him or the Emperor for that reason.

As for crystals, Clear Quartz to keep your head clear, and Obsidian or Snowflake obsidian to absorb any negativity. Sure there must be a stone that would help with confidence- noramlly the problem on tests! maybe Haematite?

Blessings,

Em x

Sophie

Tiger's Eye - good for confidence and independence. I have a Tiger's Eye keyring for my car keys, and I am sure it is protective too.

Sidhe-Ra

Ah- good call Fudgey one! (Something else to add to my growing collection of cuddly power animals and icons...)

xx

amysquie

Thank you both for your suggestions, I have all of those crystals except the obsidian but my local gem shop will have one of those, I'll look up the meaning and have a look at one and see if it appeals. Incidentally I have a silver necklace of the Rider-waite Magician card, my mother and I both have one as it holds special significance for us, so I'll be sure to wear it that day! I also have a haematite watch set with chakra crystals so maybe that will be useful? I'll see how I feel on the day.

Good luck in your test Sidhe-Ra!

Amy

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you- And good luck on yours too, Amy! When is it?

Blessings,

Em xx

amysquie

Thanks, Em! It's next Tuesday. Fingers crossed! How soon is yours?

Amy xx

Sidhe-Ra

Ah!

Mine is also next Tuesday! 9.17 am...

Good luck, and blessings of the Sidhe and the Goddess go with you :)

Em xx