sleep

Josipa

Which stone would you suggest to a person who has been having problems sleeping lately. My boyfriend is a rather busy person and he usually doesn't get to bed until midnight or later, which is a problem enough by itself, but on top of that lately he's been having problems falling a sleep at all, and his nights are pretty restless, even when he sleeps, he wakes up in the morning feeling even more tired.

Thanks in advance

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I usually would use Moonstone, helps to sleep. Another good one, is Selenite. Hope that helped.

Serpenta

Josipa

thanks, I'll see how they fit him.

Somnilocus

Is there a specific reason that he's having trouble getting to sleep? I keep clear Quartz, because the second I lie down, it's like the floodgate that holds back my thoughts and worries of the day and those to follow releases, and I just can't stop thinking. They're partially due to the extreme Anxiety I have. But if there's something specific that's keeping him up, it'd be helpful to focus on fixing that (in my case, muddled thoughts: Quartz; Panic Attacks & Anxiety: Rhodochrosite, Variscite ((for me personally))) rather than just "sleep" in general; however, I also keep Amethyst, which is commonly used to aid sleep.

My favourite thing to do, though, is use an eye pillow filled with Chamomile, Lavender, and Hops...mmm n_n A tea made of the same, with some honey, is also really nice, but it's important to focus on inhaling the steam as well as drinking the tea itself.

Sidhe-Ra

Another vote for Amethyst! Rose quartz also, to bring peace :)

Gaby

Smoky quartz

Sulis

Amethyst - it's a good one for getting rid of bad dreams too.

Alta

I keep amethyst and Rose quartz on my night stand all the time.

crystalwoman

Amethyst, rose quartz and smokey quartz are good. So are celestite and howlite. I keep a little carved spirit bear carved out of howlite beside my bed, there is something warm and fuzzy about howlite (just like taking a teddy-bear to bed).