Wishing Well crystal

SerpentaAzothi

Hello, I have an amethyst Wishing well stone, and was wondering if its real. I never heard of them till I went to six flags theme parks, and bought a nicely sized amethyst crystal. But I have a feeling its not real, mere intuition. It looks nice, and It looks real. But I have my doubts. So my question is are wishing well crystals real or artificial? If you know please respond, thanks so much!

Serpenta

Sophie

Never heard of a wishing well crystal. An amethyst is an amethyst. Sounds like some clever marketing name ;)

I drop copper coins in wishing wells - works for me :D

Somnilocus

What's it even supposed to be? o_O What's supposed to make it a "Wishing Well" crystal? :p

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, it has glossed face that you look into the crystal like a window, and supposedly you make a wish into the window, mine is supposed to be amethyst. Its very pretty.

Serpenta

Grizabella

It sounds like something they've made up to sell polished stones. That would be my guess.

But if it's very pretty and you like it, then that's what counts. :)

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Crystal woman, yes thats exactly what I have, thanks for finding it!

I guess they are real then.

Serpenta

Sophie

They're stunning! I didn't know they could be called Wishing Well Crystal. Guess it is a marketing name, but for beautiful crystals.

(very tempted now)

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, lol yes they are really stunning, I have the purple one, it has rainbows inside of it, very cool.

Get it you will love it!

Serpenta

KaiMoonshadow

Ooh, yes they're known as "Dragon's Eggs" in the UK... :)