The Gift by WalesWoman

***1***
*5***2*
***6***
*4***3*

The Gift
1. The Card- the message/your destiny
2. The Ribbon- what ties it together and makes it interesting, adds beauty
3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
4. The Box- What protects and contains your gift
5. The Stuffing- What can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging/protection
6. The Gift - your hopes/dreams fulfilled.

seems like an interesting spread for the Fae to play with!
is there anything particular you want me to focus on or just a general type reading?

vanbc1963

A general one for me would be most welcome.
Rob

vanbc1963

A general one for me would be most welcome. Please let me know if there is anything specific you'd like me to look at.

I'm going away this weekend - a gift to myself. Your reading will be done on the Pacific shores of Vancouver Island in the west of Canada's most beautiful of provinces. The cedars reach to the shore and the Orcas swim within sight of the shoreline often. A suitable place for a reading like this, I think.

Rob

greenbeans

Wow Rob, sounds like a lovely place! You lucky thing!
I would also like a general reading please.

vanbc1963

Here's your reading...

What a wonderful gift.

1.Your Desitiny G. Hobyah - Which way to go… errr…. ‘That way!’ He’s about to point, and probably in two opposing directions at the same time. And that’s what you are faced with, finding one of the many routes to overcome your imagined fears. Your journey – your destiny – is one that has an end not in a geographical sense, but one of self development. Your journeys conclusion is one where those tiny accumulated fears, that have been allowed to grow fat and bulbous beyond their need, are all allowed to melt away. Once those fears are removed, what is left is the real you – but you have got some work to do on them yet.

2. What ties it together and makes it interesting. The Guardian at the gate. Her faery crown glitters and her shimmering hair tumbles down obscuring her in the darkness. The ethereal form of this guardian reminds you that not all earthly things are of earth. With each journey we start we start with a small step – and this step leads us through the gate guarded by this guardian. Where are you going? Perhaps you don’t really know, but then again, perhaps it’s time you began to have an answer – or at least a response – for the Guardian at the Gate. As she holds open the gate, you need to consider what you really want from your journey. Are the vales you once held still valid? Perhaps this gateway is one not just at the start of a journey but also the start of a change in yourself.

3. The Wrapping (an obstical) – the Singer of the Chalice. So much bright light and movement. So much joy. But why would this be an obstacle? Here you must be careful. So often joy accompanies accomplishment. However, you must not allow your sense of success as you go ahead lull you into thinking ‘it’s done’. As creative as you are, you must also focus on the need to keep going and keep pressing forward, and not allow your patience to tell you to ‘wait up’. At this time in your life you need to exercise stamina and keep creating – keep achieving. Because the joy you experience now is just a precursor to that which is coming.

4. The Box – What protects the gift. The Dark Lady. Whilst she looks a little intimidating this character is there to help us. She reflects the darker side of our own natures for us, and helps us see those parts of ourselves. As this is what protects this gift, it’s a case of realizing that our dark nature may be there for good reason. As a whole person, we have to live both the light and the dark of ourselves – the dark sometimes containing rich and mysterious qualities and emotions. Hopefully the dark is a positive contributor, not a detractor.

5. The Stuffing – What can be thrown out. Arval Parot. Communication is such a valuable thing…except when it’s not. There are some forms of communication, such as gossip, that hurt us and have to be dismissed. Don’t be afraid to forge ahead with your own ideas, without seeking consensus from others.

6. The Gift – The Green Woman. Here is where you are going – journeys end. The creative force, wherever placed, will create. This is the person you will become as sure as the sun will rise. How quickly, is up to you. The natural creativity and joy that The Green Woman brings is a source of inspiration for all around her (not that she is bothered one way or another y opinions). Take her or leave her – but be sure she provides abundance and a harvest. What she provides is what is needed. Her self confidence is shored up by her trust of self, and her ability to make the very best of what it there – and not worry about what is not. A truly self contained creative person.

Generally: 1) Which way to go? Trust your judgment. 2) You must look into yourself to find the motivation to move through the gate and start this new journey. 3) Beware of being too satisfied early on with your progress. Enjoy your gains, but don’t loose sight of the fact that more is to follow. 4) At times you will have to draw on your darker skills, or darker emotions. 5) Don’t worry about others opinions – trust yourself. 6) You are headed to a time of great creativity and growth – both physical and spiritual.

I hope you’ve enjoyed the reading. I can’t attach a pic of where it was done, but I’ll add a link.

http://www.deltadata.ca/Graphics/green.JPG

This is at Brentwood Lodge on Vancouver Island, BC. A magnificent retreat in beautiful surroundings.

Rob