The Gift by WalesWoman

***1***
*5***2*
***6***
*4***3*

The Gift
1. The Card- the message/your destiny
2. The Ribbon- what ties it together and makes it interesting, adds beauty
3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
4. The Box- What protects and contains your gift
5. The Stuffing- What can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging/protection
6. The Gift - your hopes/dreams fulfilled.

Dear Marion,

Looking forward to exchange with you! I'm going to bed now, since it's 22.00 here... and I sleep early! But I know I can do your Reading this week!

Kahlie

Alta

Thanks Kahlie! My Fae are jumping up and down in anticipation. :D

M

Alta

Faery Seeker Reading for Kahlie

Kahlie_FaerySeekers

The Gift

14 The Maiden
The Maiden is floating, apparently in mid-air, on a leaf. I think that you just accept but do not exactly know where the support that you get comes from. It is just there. And in a very open way you take it as natural, like air and water.
There is a gleaming light at The Maiden’s Crown Chakra and also at her Heart Chakra. Plus her fingers and toes.
The latter two, the fingers and toes, I think point to your healing gifts, where your energy flows out.
The heart chakra, well, you are not a fool but you will be generous even to those who you know perfectly well will not appreciate or understand. It may hurt you a bit but in the end you end you trust that somehow it will help.
The Crown chakra shows you as open to ‘above’.
When your gift confuses you, you open yourself to trust.
I bet you were an utterly adorable child. I suspect that you were never afraid of the dark.

The Maiden has elf-ears, so I am thinking that you love music and at least dance in your imagination, if not always in reality. Sitting still too long is bad for your mood. Dancing is best.

58 Ffaff the Footer

You sometimes get very tired on the journey, and your feet hurt both literally and metaphorically.
That which makes it interesting though is friends along the way. Whenever you feel too tied to the ground, your friends lift your spirits and get those feet moving again.
Also, you have wings, where your feet give out your heart can continue to soar.
That which holds you back also gives depth to your life. Pain has been strengthening your wings, unlike those who flit here and there and never sit still long enough to acquire depth.
Sometimes things are helpful in retrospect that only hurt at the time. You have had had to pass some hard gates in your life. It has thinned you out, made you focussed and made you quick and agile, mentally and spiritually. And opened your heart to love.

3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
The Dark Lady

Like The Moon card, this lady creates fears that come to you in vulnerable moments. She shifts and distorts things and (momentarily) makes you think up is down, wrong is right and friends are enemies.
She echoes your own intensity but with a dark shadow and leads you into dark places where there is no use to be had. She is your own personal ‘dark night of the soul’, and frankly she is rather wearing and a bit of a pain.

She is about (among other things) secret longings and fears of unfulfillment.

62 The Glanconer

The Shapeshifter. Dear Kahlie, you have quite a few masks that you can wear, and you can shift them as the moment seems to need.
It protects you and your gift from coarse graspers and abusers. A smile, a quick slide away from an uncomfortable line of probing and you are away again.

And, it isn’t just that, any more than The Glanconer can be just one element. You see past surfaces yourself, you see through deceptions and hidings. It protects you to know the motives of others. Surfaces shimmer like water for you and seeing what lies beneath strengthens you.

65 The Fee Lion

Oh no! The Fee Lion glowers at you too! Little impish fae!
Resentment at the easy health of others, that they do not have to fight through so much. Annoyance that others seem to just reach out and take some things that you would like too.
Days when the world just plain p*iss*s you off.
Then your own self-annoyance when you don’t do all you think you should, give in to laziness or discouragement and the Fee Lion growls in the corner.
All useless. Forgiveness is all. Including self-forgiveness.

Himself

Heart and Crown chakras glowing like in The Maiden, but with an adult purpose and great strength. An alignment with natural forces and nature and an enormous development of strength. Intensity and focus.
A great promise.

Kahlie

Dear Marion,

What a wonderful Reading. Truly lovely. I'm not sure if you heard that I have internet-connection problems, but I have. They should be resolved tomorrow hopefully, so then I will respond to your Reading & do yours.

I've been unable to be online Thursday & Friday, and only with leaps and bounds this past weekend.

Sorry,

Kahlie

Alta

That's fine Kahlie. Remember the round goes through until 31st!

Kahlie

Marion said:
Kahlie_FaerySeekers

The Gift

14 The Maiden
The Maiden is floating, apparently in mid-air, on a leaf. I think that you just accept but do not exactly know where the support that you get comes from. It is just there. And in a very open way you take it as natural, like air and water.
There is a gleaming light at The Maiden’s Crown Chakra and also at her Heart Chakra. Plus her fingers and toes.
The latter two, the fingers and toes, I think point to your healing gifts, where your energy flows out.
The heart chakra, well, you are not a fool but you will be generous even to those who you know perfectly well will not appreciate or understand. It may hurt you a bit but in the end you end you trust that somehow it will help.
The Crown chakra shows you as open to ‘above’.
When your gift confuses you, you open yourself to trust.
I bet you were an utterly adorable child. I suspect that you were never afraid of the dark.

An utterly adorable child? Uhm... not really I suspect. I was very ill, and spend most of my time in hospitals. I was not afraid of the dark, but I was of the people I kept seeing in it.

It's true however, that I find the Heart & Crown the most important Chakra's in doing Healing Work. Although Vision, the 6th Chakra is very open with me, you need to interpret those images using both your Heart & Guidance.

I do a lot of Energy Healing yes, and my hands do tingle quite a lot.

And yes, kindness is second nature to me, and I do not care for recognition by others, just by God & myself. I know what I do.

Maiden was chosen by me as my most disliked card... for a long time... I'm thinking I went through a long road of self-acceptance, so now she makes me smile...

I'm not saying if I got those antennae though!

Marion said:
The Maiden has elf-ears, so I am thinking that you love music and at least dance in your imagination, if not always in reality. Sitting still too long is bad for your mood. Dancing is best.

Yes, I do so love to dance! I was thinking of going back to dancing classes, but I can't afford it at the moment and it would be hard to combine with revalidation therapy.

I do so hate to sit still! =) Except when I'm meditating, which I usually do lying down even...

Marion said:
58 Ffaff the Footer

You sometimes get very tired on the journey, and your feet hurt both literally and metaphorically.

Oh yes, that's true. I try to nurture my feet, but sometimes all they do is ache. They always tingle during Healing work, letting me know I'm releasing the sorrow and suffering I witnessed.

No matter what I do, they often remain cold. I'm still trying to find a way to have blood circulation increase and let the blood nurture my feet too.

Marion said:
That which makes it interesting though is friends along the way. Whenever you feel too tied to the ground, your friends lift your spirits and get those feet moving again.

Oh! This is very true. I love my friends - and they love me. They always remind me of the good and gentle things in life.

Marion said:
Also, you have wings, where your feet give out your heart can continue to soar.
That which holds you back also gives depth to your life. Pain has been strengthening your wings, unlike those who flit here and there and never sit still long enough to acquire depth.
Sometimes things are helpful in retrospect that only hurt at the time. You have had had to pass some hard gates in your life. It has thinned you out, made you focussed and made you quick and agile, mentally and spiritually. And opened your heart to love.

Yes, this is very true. I do have Wings. Not Fae Wings though.... Fae wings are beautiful, but they don't have the strength necessary.

Marion said:
The Dark Lady

Like The Moon card, this lady creates fears that come to you in vulnerable moments. She shifts and distorts things and (momentarily) makes you think up is down, wrong is right and friends are enemies.

Oh yeah, she does! She has a way of making me think I walked the wrong path, or made a mistake, when later events unfold and make me feel that everything was alright all along.

I have a big problem with this Lady. The fear of doing something wrong, and the fear of things in the future, that I should know will work out sometimes drives me crazy!

Marion said:
She echoes your own intensity but with a dark shadow and leads you into dark places where there is no use to be had. She is your own personal ‘dark night of the soul’, and frankly she is rather wearing and a bit of a pain.

Yes she is!

Marion said:
She is about (among other things) secret longings and fears of unfulfillment.

I know I know. I've been working on letting her release her hold on me. I think I've managed quite a bit, but it's time to do even more work on this issue. I have to own my own shadow, and work through those fears once and for all!

Marion said:
62 The Glanconer

The Shapeshifter. Dear Kahlie, you have quite a few masks that you can wear, and you can shift them as the moment seems to need.
It protects you and your gift from coarse graspers and abusers. A smile, a quick slide away from an uncomfortable line of probing and you are away again.

Oooh, that's true. I do not always show my True Self, since, I often get requests for help that are insincere and damaging to both me and the person asking. So, I do downplay what I can do quite often...
I'm a verbal fencer as well when it comes to it!

Marion said:
And, it isn’t just that, any more than The Glanconer can be just one element. You see past surfaces yourself, you see through deceptions and hidings. It protects you to know the motives of others. Surfaces shimmer like water for you and seeing what lies beneath strengthens you.

Yes. I do see through a lot of deceptions of others and into their private lives. This allows me to help them, and it also bring a lot of responsibility.
And yes, it does protect me, since I've been able to escape quite a lot of stalkers and other nasties....

Marion said:
65 The Fee Lion

Oh no! The Fee Lion glowers at you too! Little impish fae!
Resentment at the easy health of others, that they do not have to fight through so much. Annoyance that others seem to just reach out and take some things that you would like too.

Oh no! Luckily I don't have this! We all have our paths, and who is to say that mine is really more crooked then other one's path? I don't think so personally. Despite my challenges, the rewards were more more more then worth it, a thousand times over.
Marion said:
Days when the world just plain p*iss*s you off.

Guilty as charged! The world is just so diseased... you just have to see the news to get discouraged!

Marion said:
Then your own self-annoyance when you don’t do all you think you should, give in to laziness or discouragement and the Fee Lion growls in the corner.
All useless. Forgiveness is all. Including self-forgiveness.

Yes, I have a problem allowing myself to relax. For some reason I have this wacko idea that I have to do something 'useful' each day, and 'useful' usually means annoying or not that easy... I'm trying to work on it...

Marion said:
Himself

Heart and Crown chakras glowing like in The Maiden, but with an adult purpose and great strength. An alignment with natural forces and nature and an enormous development of strength. Intensity and focus.
A great promise.

Why, thank you.

Marion, this Reading was very very useful. It has given me a lot of handles on things that I'm working on, and still need to work on, as well as given me insight in what I have already accomplished.

Blessings to you,

Kahlie

Kahlie

Next time, when you say: "Be careful, life can get into the way" Marion, I will bow towards your wisdom!

One week without Internet-Connection
Two Emergency Healing Sessions
The Traveling Fae Deck
One Sick Friend who needed food, care, and other types of help

And here I am... with my list of things 'unfinished' grown out of proportions and looking at the calendar being surprised at the date...

Next time, I will listen. I swear!

Kahlie

Alta

hahaha

Consider your half of the exchange 'paid in full', love Marion
:)

Kahlie

Dear Marion,

I thought for a moment to use the Traveling Fae, but their energies are more difficult for me to read with. Since I wanted to have the very best for you, I picked up my own neglected Fae and am Reading with them. I got them second-hand, and they smell so good! They always put a smile on my face!

The Gift

The Bright Mother Reversed

Woah. Although you are a wonderful mother, you are much more then that. It's hard for Humans sometimes to integrate all our roles together, but the Fae have no problem with that. Just look at how full this card is. You can see all Manifestations of Woman. The Lady, the Mother, the Crown, the Child, the Whore... everything and all together.

Your gift has to do with how you can nurture yourself and others, how you can help them grow, but also, how you can help them end certain things. You are excellently filled with compassion and joy of living.

Although you are doing wonderfully, your Gift is not fully developed at this time, as you are still undergoing changes... The Light you shine is bright, but not as bright as your full Potential! Enjoy, knowing that you will work towards even more!

You have the role of Mother down pat, time to also explore into the other aspects!

Mikle a Muckle

Hihi... Oh yeah, your children make your life interesting, but also your own playful nature! Although you tend to be way too strict with yourself, when you let restrictive boundaries fly... your joy and that of those interacting with you is immense! =)

*evil grin* Let your hair hang wild more often! It does sure make your life more interesting if you dump the worries, the bad belief system, the restrictive society... and your own ideas...

Topsie Turvets

Ack! You sure know how to distract yourself. All those Turvets! All those things going on in your head. Everything that stands between you and the Divine Feminine... *twitter twatter* Surely, you must get a headache with this?

Time to start listening to your own voice, instead of all those of others... Especially those of your own parents...

She of the Cruach

Well, obvious... the Divine Female... she protects and nurtures that spark of herself in you. How beautiful! I'm guessing you already know all about She of the Cruach, because I wouldn't find it surprising that she is often with you, and trying to make you see how to become the Bright Mother on Earth.

The Singer of Healing RX
Well, not what one would think to toss out... Are you too scared that you are too scarred to become a receptacle of the Divine Female?
Are you worried about your own worth and if you really do deserve this?
Well... *toss it out*
You don't need to Heal more.. you need to Enjoy, Open and Connect more.

Arval Parrot Reversed
I think Arval came to me reversed to let you know, some of your hopes and dreams have already become the truth... however, when your Gift will come into full Bloom, you will notice by the fact that you can speak Truth Easily, you can express yourself Lovingly, and your 5th Chakra feels open, clear and happy.

I hope this is helpful, many things came out as very personal, so I more or less... made things more general, and hope you pick it up... I didn't want to PM this Reading.

Kahlie

Alta

Okay! I'll start my dinner cooking, then pull out my deck, then read what you wrote.

oooh, the Fae made you trick me!!!!!!!

XXXXXX Marion