Universal Goddess Tarot lo scarabeo

MardiGras

would anyone be interested in a study group for this particular deck?

I am new to using this one a weeks use all in all.and would love to talk to other's with familiarity of the deck or those new to it.

blessings on your path

BR

Eilan

I'm interested in! Is it too late?

WaterSong

I have the deck, I love it....I love the all feminine energy of it.
I would love to study it in a group.

xoxoxoox
magenta

Mimers

I am going ahead and putting a post in the Study Group forum. I hope this group really takes off. There is a lot to be gleaned from this deck!

Sulis

It's good to see this group get up and running.

I've started an index thread so could you please let myself or Moonbow* know when a new thread is started so that we can add it to the index?

Thanks

Sulis and Moonbow* - Tarot Study Group moderators

Hemera

Count me in! I just got this deck 2 weeks ago and I find it very interesting. There are many goddesses that I´ve not seen in any other deck. Hemera and Nyx (2 of Pents) is hemera´s favourite card :D
I volunteer to write about that card. :D

Mimers

I have gotten it off to a good start. Feel free everyone to start new threads or comment on mine. It has been quite fun drawing them at random and giving my own impressions and then researching on the internet to find out more about the goddess'. I am hoping that Maria will join in and give us more in depth feedback to the cards! That would be awesome!

Mimi

cardlady22

arrival of my lovely ladies

My deck has been waiting impatiently for me since Saturday afternoon! When I opened it and fanned through to see if all cards were present, the Seven of Swords was out of order; in front of the Knave of Wands.

Blodewedd (Wales) flower-face (nine)
Oya (African) winds/storms

The winds in the Knave of Wands card are whirling an assortment of flowers around! Now I'm off to find names & pics of those 9 flowers . . .

montrioshka

On Reversals

Hello, everyone. I am new to tarot, and I see the thread hasn't been active in a while, but I'm hoping to get some replies anyway.

I was told sometime ago that this deck does not hold any reversals, and so I decided to go with that for my readings. I did, however, come across a few readings, where most of the cards were reversed. I went with the "no reversals" mindset, but in the end, I wasn't quite able to make out the answer the person I was reading for wanted.

Looking back on the readings I've encountered with reversed cards, I was able to make more sense out of them after reading about the cards' reversed meanings. I'd like to ask if other Universal Goddess tarot owners have tried working with reversals? And if you did, did they work for you?