FaerySeekers ~ Geministar and SatinAngel Mar 10 - 31

satinangel

Well, here we are! Wasn't too far of a skip! :)

The Gift by WalesWoman

***1***
*5***2*
***6***
*4***3*

The Gift
1. The Card- the message/your destiny
2. The Ribbon- what ties it together and makes it interesting, adds beauty
3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
4. The Box- What protects and contains your gift
5. The Stuffing- What can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging/protection
6. The Gift - your hopes/dreams fulfilled.

Anything in particular on your mind?

geministar

Hi Satinangel,

Ive just skipped in too :) I think I'll be happy to hear whatever it is I need to know at this time. How about you, anything in particular you would like to know?

We still have 2 whole weeks for this reading, so we definitely wont feel rushed. Im looking forward to doing this :)

satinangel

A general will be fine for me! No rush here...I probably will be doing your reading on Monday...if not sooner. I don't seem to have anything planned as of yet for tomorrow...so that is a possibility.

I too, am looking forward to reading with you!

satinangel

I had some free time this morning...so I did your reading...I hope you find this helpful.

The Fee Lion

Your message for right now, is completion. It’s time to really take a look at those projects and tasks that are incomplete. Examine each of them carefully. If it’s something that needs to be finished, then finish it. If it’s not that important, then get rid of it. Either pass it on to someone that would find it important or discard it. The Fee wants you to de-clutter. By doing so this will make room for new and exciting things to come in.

I feel you sorting through things to determine whether it’s important or not…(for some reason boxes keep coming to mind...do you have some boxes that you need to go through? Trying to decide what to do with the contents?) While you go through this task, remember, you will be making yourself happy, but you will also please the Fee!

Remember though, you do not have to complete this all at once. Set a reasonable goal...15 minutes a day?

The Lady of the Harvest

Oh, so much is going on in this card...some aspect/project that you’ve been working on (hard work, I might say), has been completed or is near completion...and it’s time to celebrate...then kick back and enjoy the ride. It’s one of those “Whew! We made it!” moments. Even though there are other little things to take care of (to satisfy Fee!), one huge event is already complete!

Be sure to allow the time and find new ways to enjoy yourself. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in tasks and projects, that when it’s over, there is a let down period of time. It’s ok...that’s where your scheduled time of working through what is still undone will come in to play well.

3. The Wrapping paper- An obstacle/what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions
Unity

As soon as I turned this card over, I got the immediate feeling that you try very hard to please those around you, instead of focusing on your wants and needs. This feels very emotional. That sometimes you work so hard trying to make others happy that you completely neglect yourself.

Maybe the Fae are playing tricks on me again, but this is a very strong feeling here. It’s important that you come to realize, that YOU have to come first. You have to take care of yourself, your needs, your wants and your desires, before you can help anyone else with theirs.

It is completely ok for you to say “No.” or “I am going to do it this way.” I believe when you start taking care of you first, everything else will fall into place.

Geeeeeeoooo the Slow

I just love his little face! Here is a Fae that looks completely content! He is asking me to tell you “It’s ok to slow down now. You don’t have to push yourself as hard as you have been. It’s time to rest, renew and refresh yourself. What is important now is settling in for the long haul, but to go at a pace that you can stay at consistently.”

This message feels very important, it’s about growing older, becoming wiser, and maturing happily. Settling in.

Can’t you just see him sitting in a rocker on an old wood porch with his favorite little Fae girl beside him? ...and of course, he would be smoking a pipe, with cherry tobacco! :)

Nelys the Alchemyst

Ok well...now here is a bit of a challenge! So you have some changes going on...are you fighting these internal changes? Sometimes we have to just step back and allow them to happen and find out where we are after the dust settles.

It’s time to do just that, because what is stuck is about to be un-stuck and really there is nothing that you can do about it. You are going to have to wait and see where you land! Remember, the only thing you can control is yourself...but it looks like you may even be giving up that control temporarily.

Solus

What a beautiful card to have in this position! Warmth and knowledge is what I feel here. Wisdom and understanding, along side passion. (After all of the dust settles of course!) I feel that once Nelys finishes and you have de-cluttered, and slowed things down a bit, you will be in a position of being able to share what you’ve learned with others, in turn helping them realize the same thing. That you can be happy, have a fulfilling life, stand on your own two feet, make decisions for yourself and not worry too much about what others’ think…And then you will be in a place of total content.

Well, there you have it! Thank you for allowing me to read for you and I hope that there is something here that you can use!

geministar

Satinangel,

This reading is so spot on its amazing. You've done a couple readings for me now in various exchanges and I love getting them from you.

I think Im going to print it out and put it somewhere noticeable at home. I realise now that I really needed the help of the faeries. I shall reveal all soon when I do my feedback.

Thank you so much.

satinangel

You my dear are the sweetest! :)

geministar

Hi Satinangel, here is feedback for you.

satinangel said:
The Fee Lion

Your message for right now, is completion. It’s time to really take a look at those projects and tasks that are incomplete. Examine each of them carefully. If it’s something that needs to be finished, then finish it. If it’s not that important, then get rid of it. Either pass it on to someone that would find it important or discard it. The Fee wants you to de-clutter. By doing so this will make room for new and exciting things to come in.

Ive got loads of tasks to complete right now. I got married 3 weeks ago, so Ive got all those thank yous to send out, photos to look over, dry cleaning and lots of post-wedding tasks to do. There is also a whole heap of other tasks I have been wanting to do for a while. Things around the home,mainly sorting things out, de-cluttering.

I feel you sorting through things to determine whether it’s important or not…(for some reason boxes keep coming to mind...do you have some boxes that you need to go through? Trying to decide what to do with the contents?) While you go through this task, remember, you will be making yourself happy, but you will also please the Fee!

Remember though, you do not have to complete this all at once. Set a reasonable goal...15 minutes a day?

Boxes and wardrobes is right. Im not exactly sure yet what needs to be thrown out, if at all, but I really want to start going through things and hopefully getting rid of things, decluttering and as you said, make that decision on what to do with the contents.

The Lady of the Harvest

Oh, so much is going on in this card...some aspect/project that you’ve been working on (hard work, I might say), has been completed or is near completion...and it’s time to celebrate...then kick back and enjoy the ride. It’s one of those “Whew! We made it!” moments. Even though there are other little things to take care of (to satisfy Fee!), one huge event is already complete!

Be sure to allow the time and find new ways to enjoy yourself. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in tasks and projects, that when it’s over, there is a let down period of time. It’s ok...that’s where your scheduled time of working through what is still undone will come in to play well.

The feeling is definitely "whew! we made it!" Its a really nice feeling now being married and all that hard work of preparation has paid off. Its true that there is a letdown period. I never thought I would feel this way, but I kind of was a bit depressed when the big day was over. I think this is why I have so much planned in the way of little projects for around the house. To get my mind onto the next thing.

Unity

As soon as I turned this card over, I got the immediate feeling that you try very hard to please those around you, instead of focusing on your wants and needs. This feels very emotional. That sometimes you work so hard trying to make others happy that you completely neglect yourself.

Maybe the Fae are playing tricks on me again, but this is a very strong feeling here. It’s important that you come to realize, that YOU have to come first. You have to take care of yourself, your needs, your wants and your desires, before you can help anyone else with theirs.

It is completely ok for you to say “No.” or “I am going to do it this way.” I believe when you start taking care of you first, everything else will fall into place.

I dont know why but I have always been this way. Worrying about other peoples thoughts and trying to please them. I dont want people to be upset with me. Then I become tired and wear myself out moreso mentally because of all the worrying I do - for probably no reason at all.

Geeeeeeoooo the Slow

I just love his little face! Here is a Fae that looks completely content! He is asking me to tell you “It’s ok to slow down now. You don’t have to push yourself as hard as you have been. It’s time to rest, renew and refresh yourself. What is important now is settling in for the long haul, but to go at a pace that you can stay at consistently.”

This message feels very important, it’s about growing older, becoming wiser, and maturing happily. Settling in.

Can’t you just see him sitting in a rocker on an old wood porch with his favorite little Fae girl beside him? ...and of course, he would be smoking a pipe, with cherry tobacco! :)

Oh I can see that picture so easily in my mind right now. I get Geeeooooo a bit in my readings and it feels good, almost like he is giving me permission, or even ordering me to slow down and go at an even pace.

Nelys the Alchemyst

Ok well...now here is a bit of a challenge! So you have some changes going on...are you fighting these internal changes? Sometimes we have to just step back and allow them to happen and find out where we are after the dust settles.

It’s time to do just that, because what is stuck is about to be un-stuck and really there is nothing that you can do about it. You are going to have to wait and see where you land! Remember, the only thing you can control is yourself...but it looks like you may even be giving up that control temporarily.

Mmmmm yes, this does make sense to me. Good advice, to wait. Too much has been going on to try and keep going, its best to let things settle and see where Im at before going on.

Solus

What a beautiful card to have in this position! Warmth and knowledge is what I feel here. Wisdom and understanding, along side passion. (After all of the dust settles of course!) I feel that once Nelys finishes and you have de-cluttered, and slowed things down a bit, you will be in a position of being able to share what you’ve learned with others, in turn helping them realize the same thing. That you can be happy, have a fulfilling life, stand on your own two feet, make decisions for yourself and not worry too much about what others’ think…And then you will be in a place of total content.

Well, there you have it! Thank you for allowing me to read for you and I hope that there is something here that you can use!

Ooohhhh this card makes me feel all warm and fuzzy after reading that. That is really nice to hear too. I definitely feel that this is my gift, contentness!

And, not a problem at all, I really really enjoyed you reading for me. I can definitely use this entire reading, it is all very very relevant right now and like I mentioned in an earlier post, I am sticking this on my desk at home, it is really helpful.

warm wishes to you :love:

satinangel

I am so very glad that you found this reading useful...it came so clear so quick, that I thought for sure those fae were trying to trick me!

geministar

Hi Satinangel,

I have completed your reading for you. I must tell you though that the faeries made it very hard for me to communicate with them. I think they were playing bad tricks on me because I havent played with them for a while, so I had some trouble with your reading. I really hope though, you are able to connect with it in some way.

1. The card - the message / your destiny

(48) A Collective of Pixies

Your message is that there must be something coming up involving other people. Either a work or a family event. This is something that has to be done but it does give you excitement and joy.

2. The ribbon - what ties it together and makes it interesting

(15) The Journeyman

With this excitement, comes a journey or a mission you have set for yourself. Something you must do alone, to feel good about yourself and complete. It will be a positive successful journey. It will also be something a little different that will be a bit out of your comfort zone but will make you feel good.

3. The wrapping paper - an obstacle / what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions

(13) Solus

Throughout this journey, if you ever ccome to feel a little lost, need advice or guidance and dont know whom to turn, Solus is there ready and waiting for you. He has a wealth of knowledge and can help you with anything that you need. He has so much warmth and energy to keep you going strong. He also wants you to know, you are going in the right direction.

4. The box - what protects and contains your gift

(12) The Singer of the Chalice

What protects your gift is your openess, trust, all positive feelings you have. You have so much energy flowing through your body. You know how to make the most of situations know matter how good or bad things seem.

5. The stuffing - what can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging / protection

(6) The Singer of Connection

The singers help us move into a direction of comfort when we are off balance. Normally this Singer would help you make sure you are spiritually connected and are open and loving. In this position, its not what the singer is asking. Instead, the singer is asking you to use your intuition and be aware so that you will know when you need that connection. Just make sure you are centered so you can continue your journey.

6. The Gift - your hopes / dreams fulfilled

(5) She of the Cruach

Unconditional love is yours. It is all around you. You are on the receiving end and of the giving end of love. You are not afraid to receive from or give to others, for this is your reward. You have been on a journey and you have grown immensely throughout and happiness is in abundance to you.

There are a few singers in there that really loved making this reading difficult for me but the first card No. 48 really set the tone for me.

Thank you Satinangel for letting me read for you, I hope we get the opportunity again :)

satinangel

Hi there!

Gave a quick run through and this looks like the event that is coming up this weekend. I am working at a very big parapsychology fair this weekend. The largest one I've participated in. So it looks right on where I am heading this week!

I will give you more details here in a little while.

Thank you for reading for me!