QUIZ: What Clow Card Are You?

Satori

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Feliploko/quizzes/Which Clow Card are you?/

I got the Dream.
I need to go and look the card up and see what she is all about.
The author seems to have spoken another language, and some of the words are a bit obscure, and I admit one I chose "Pressioned" or something like it just because i had no idea what it meant! So, maybe I'm not the Dream, but I loved the quiz. It was a riot.

wikipedia said:
The Dream is able to create all sorts of dreams, including prophetic ones for those with magical powers. Though it is not aggressive or malicious, dealing with it can be difficult, as it is relatively undetectable when one does not know it is nearby. Like with Return, Time can be used to disrupt it.

Appearance

One of Dream's visible forms is a mysterious blue butterfly. Another form is a female humanoid dressed in flowing robes and an elaborate headdress that covers its eyes, perhaps indicating its status as a blind prophet, such as the Greek prophet Tiresias

6 Haunted Days

Hmmm. I got The Lock. "You are 'The Lock'
You are extremely stubborn. It's easier to talk to a door than talking to you. Maybe no one actualy knows what you think or feel and although you would enjoy a nice help, you can live your life without it, since you're strong and conscious of what you do."
I have no idea what Clow cards even are, but the quiz was fun and easy. I guess you don't need to know much about the cards to take it!

Little Hare

I got the 'shield'

anyone knows what it means (besides the obvious?) :D

Whitestar

I'm The Wood.

I had no idea what these cards were, so it was interesting to do this and then look them up!

Pumpkin

I'm The Sweet
:D

Apocalipstick

The Fiery?

What is this quiz, and why did I feel compelled to take it?

AJ

I got the Wood too White Star. Only 2% of the 18,500 people taking the test are Wood.

I looking in the on-line dictionary for Pessioned, no such word, but it offered passionate as an alternative which would make sense for the question.

Here is a alphabetical order of the cards.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clow_Cards#Alphabetical_order

Finding clow cards must be some kind of on-line game?

Apocalipstick

Thanks for the link, AJ!

Weird that it's actually "Firey," not "Fiery," which is what its kanji means.

Elf, the text appears on the result page. Or should.