Ask an Angel-study group?

Little Hare

Hello All :D

Just wondering if anyone is interested in forming a study group for the oracle "Ask an angel" by Toni Carmine Salerno I really :heart: these cards and would love to hear other opinions of the cards

:D

Pumpkin

I don't have them. I just looked them up and they do look nice. I saw only a few cards. Really like the Art card.

Little Hare

i love them :D they speak volumes to me and i've found that they give people very accurate readings... I actually think that alot of Toni's decks actually kicks doreen virtues decks *runs and hides*

I think in the oracle reading threads Elven offered readings with them and she scanned pictures of the cards... so you can view more there :)

Scanned picture of one of the cards here (2nd post down) http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=69826&page=3&pp=10

5th post down: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=69826&page=4&pp=10

and keep looking :D

Pumpkin

I am going to have to add them to my wish list. They are lovely cards. I think I will try to order them in the next few weeks.

I hope a study-group will start. I'll keep on reading till I get them anyway.

Startarot

I picked these cards up last week and I love them.. I have been using them for daily draw.. I have not done a reading with them yet.. so can't comment on that.. However, the cards are absolutely beautiful.. And I still a fan of Doreen Virtue.. love the new Ascended MAsters Cards.. I would be interested in an study group..

Blessings,
Star

Little Hare

Wooohooo Yay!!!! another person :D.. so that makes three :D

i'm actually interested in doreen's Ascended MAsters Cards. but i haven't seen them and am not sure if there in Australia yet

Little Hare

Pumpkin would you like us to wait till you get the deck before we start the study group? as i feel its going to be a small group ;)

dots

hmmm..I just started looking for an Angel oracle deck ... I found a site called "Shining Lite" and it had a lot about Angels. Unfortunately, My readings with the Tarot or the Fea Oracle are not going so good, so I'm just trying to see if maybe I click with other decks. :D I will try to buy "The Ask an Angel Oracle" and see what happens.