Faery seekers~April 3th to April 24th~Magenta reads for red11

WaterSong

hello red11!

great to be your partner....I am looking forward to do the reading for you :)

It will be posted soon...

xoxooxo
magenta

red11

Thanks, magenta! I'm looking forward to being your "readee" :)

WaterSong

ok red11 :)

there goes your reading:
I have to say....it is a delightful reading! :)

Situation card

The Maiden :)

ohhh, this is a card of new beginnings.....whatever the situation you are involved in now is one that is fresh, playful, and has innocence....it is like new love :)
There is a loit of hope and looking towards the future with an open heart and trust....I so love this faery, I love when she comes up in readings, she just brings all this luminous energy with her....there is something that needs to be cherished and nurtured but it promises very well....
This is a time for growth and joy :)

Current life lesson

The Guardian at the Gate

another beautiful card, so full of great energy....this is another card that speaks of new beginnings...so definitely you are embarking on a new life lessons and experiences.....something you have started, promises very well red11....this new experience in your life will open new doors of understanding and self knowledge...but it will open them alos for the person you will let in :)
You are just beginning this process and the cards could not be more auspicious :)

Qualities of the right partner

Arval Parrot :)
ha ha....isn't he lovely? I love Arval :)
Your partner should be a good communicator, artistic, funny....you like to have good conversations and also you need the eprson by your side to be able to express their feeling, ideas and emotions clearly and honestly....well, I think that person is coming to your life or is already there :)
The troath chakra also is the chakra that opnes our connection to Spirit, it is the ling to Spirit communication...so your partner also would have to be spiritually minded or aware....I would say an artistic, creative person with a great sense of humor...maybe a writer ? :)

Approach to making peace with the past

The Green Woman....:laugh:
Just stick your tongue out in defienace and move on red11 :)
Oh, I so love her too....in your reading you have gotten most of the faeries I truly love...and the Green Woman is one of them...for me she represents the feminine rebellious, the woman that refuses to live by the rules set by society and says, I will BE myself and truly ENJOY life on MY terms!
I think that is the message from this faery...laugh at what brought you down in the past or at the people that would love to stop your independent spirit....follow your own guidance, and be fertile, like the Green woman is...nurture your dreams and projects, don't let anybody define you or put you in a box....look at the future, let your spirit grow free :)
And this goes with your love life: let the relationship grow and enjoy the ride!

The spiritual lesson you are now learning

The Faery Godmother

oh, well well :) ......you are learning you are a being with so many talents and gifts and you are learning to use them all....also let yourself receive the belssings and gifts you are being offered...I have a feeling you are in a wonderfully happy moment in your life red11 and the faeries are telling you it is something that is given to you as a gift...you are much loved and protected.....this faery comes to tell you that one lessons your are learning is about the power of kindness and the magic you posses inside of you...how to use the energy and how to manifest blessings in your life.
You have lots of protection around you at the moment and this is a truly magical time in your life....follow your belssinsg red11!

I so loved your reading, it is so full of positive energy...whatever you are doing is working!!

I hope this was helpful to you :)
It sure made my morning :)

:love:
magenta

red11

Thanks, Magenta, looks great :) Feedback tomorrow! :love:

red11

Whoops!

Sorry, Magenta, I thought I had given you feedback already! Whoops!

Thanks for the great reading; it is certainly delightful. :) I love the fairies that decided to come and play with you!

magenta said:
there goes your reading:
I have to say....it is a delightful reading!

Situation card

The Maiden :)

ohhh, this is a card of new beginnings.....whatever the situation you are involved in now is one that is fresh, playful, and has innocence....it is like new love :)
There is a loit of hope and looking towards the future with an open heart and trust....I so love this faery, I love when she comes up in readings, she just brings all this luminous energy with her....there is something that needs to be cherished and nurtured but it promises very well....
This is a time for growth and joy

Definitely growth; that's for sure. I will be graduating from college in May, and there is a lot of looking toward the future for me. I'm looking forward with hope, definitely! :)

Current life lesson

The Guardian at the Gate

another beautiful card, so full of great energy....this is another card that speaks of new beginnings...so definitely you are embarking on a new life lessons and experiences.....something you have started, promises very well red11....this new experience in your life will open new doors of understanding and self knowledge...but it will open them alos for the person you will let in
You are just beginning this process and the cards could not be more auspicious

Yep, after graduation it will be a whole new chapter in my life. I'll be doing an internship for a year, so I will be able to get my "registered dietitian" license. I'm looking forward to it...lots of new growth and experiences! Good, I'm glad the cards are auspicious. :D

Qualities of the right partner

Arval Parrot
ha ha....isn't he lovely? I love Arval :)
Your partner should be a good communicator, artistic, funny....you like to have good conversations and also you need the eprson by your side to be able to express their feeling, ideas and emotions clearly and honestly....well, I think that person is coming to your life or is already there
The troath chakra also is the chakra that opnes our connection to Spirit, it is the ling to Spirit communication...so your partner also would have to be spiritually minded or aware....I would say an artistic, creative person with a great sense of humor...maybe a writer ?

I love Arval as well. :) Definitely, I am a talker; there is nothing better than a good conversation, and I love people with a sense of humor. Creative people are great too. :) I agree that the person in my life would definitely have to be spiritually aware; faith is important to me and it would be great to find a like-minded soul. I write a lot as well, so it'd be good to find someone like that too. Ha, I think I'm Arval! So, basically, just find my identical twin ;)

Approach to making peace with the past

The Green Woman....:laugh:
Just stick your tongue out in defienace and move on red11
Oh, I so love her too....in your reading you have gotten most of the faeries I truly love...and the Green Woman is one of them...for me she represents the feminine rebellious, the woman that refuses to live by the rules set by society and says, I will BE myself and truly ENJOY life on MY terms!
I think that is the message from this faery...laugh at what brought you down in the past or at the people that would love to stop your independent spirit....follow your own guidance, and be fertile, like the Green woman is...nurture your dreams and projects, don't let anybody define you or put you in a box....look at the future, let your spirit grow free
And this goes with your love life: let the relationship grow and enjoy the ride!

Ha, I love her! She is one of my favorites as well! :D Definitely, the best approach to what happened in the past is to laugh in defiance and move on. I have a hard time letting things go as they will, so she challenges me to do that as well. Recognize there is nothing I can do to change another's opinion, so I just have to enjoy myself and be myself even more because of it.

The spiritual lesson you are now learning

The Faery Godmother

oh, well well :) ......you are learning you are a being with so many talents and gifts and you are learning to use them all....also let yourself receive the belssings and gifts you are being offered...I have a feeling you are in a wonderfully happy moment in your life red11 and the faeries are telling you it is something that is given to you as a gift...you are much loved and protected.....this faery comes to tell you that one lessons your are learning is about the power of kindness and the magic you posses inside of you...how to use the energy and how to manifest blessings in your life.
You have lots of protection around you at the moment and this is a truly magical time in your life....follow your belssinsg red11!

Hmm, well right now things aren't "wonderfully happy," but they should be, and they are looking up! I have my love for life coming back at last, and I am learning a lot about myself...how to be kind to myself and appreciate all the blessings in my life, that's for sure. I definitely feel the protection around me, though; during this difficult time I have learned that I have wonderful friends and family around to help me...and, of course, those in spirit and the fae! :)

Thanks so much for this uplifting reading, magenta; it was truly wonderful to hear at this time! I'm glad it made your day as well. :)
:love: Red