FSC ~ April 3rd to 24th ~ Kenny reads for Baroli

Kenny

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Baroli, is there anything you would like me to focus upon?

Baroli

Hi Kenny,

Let's just see what the Faeries have to say. So I guess a general will be fine.

Baroli

Kenny

Sounds like fun. :)

My Fae haven't played much beyond one-cards so this'll be their first party!

Kenny

Sorry this reading has taken its time to do. I hope it is still timely and useful.

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading: Myk the Myomancer

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with: The Piper

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO): The Rarr

4. An approach to making peace with past issues: Lys of the Shadows

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning: The Fee Lion

It is time to notice the details, to look for the smallest of happenings and see where they lead. All details can provide clues to the past/present/possible future and it is looking at those details you can find the answers to the question of your life-lesson.

At this moment you need to be still, quiet, and listen. Listen to the quietest of noises, to the loudest of noises; it is from this that the song of the heart and of healing can be heard. The song is everywhere from the drip of a tap to the fingers tapping against the keyboard, so be still and listen. Add your own song to that and listen to its mate and it is from this that you will be healed and made whole.

Despite you being quiet and still your ideal partner will be wild and energetic, they will zoom around and be attracted to parties. They will give you their energy and intrest and always will be there to entertain you and help you overcome whatever problems you may have. They can see the potential within you and will allow you to sing your song to the fullest of your heart.

Lys is a hard card for me to talk about, I understand her but not. In your situation I feel she is there to help you to help others. Maybe in the past you left others behind or hurt them and this is causing pain and suffering in this time--either to you or you are still affected by it. She, Lys, is there for you so when you open your heart to her she can help you heal others and at the same time heal yourself. Respect yourself and have faith in yourself is all she asks before try to help others, ask for her aid and she'll be there for you.

Inside of you, or perhaps it really is The Fee Lion, there is a voice that is telling you that things are not as clean/clear/easy as you wish that they could be. You have forgotten something and this is making things hard for you. Listen to this voice, maybe it is hidden in the song, or you are blocking it out. Once you have found this voice, or have stopped ignoring it, then you are on your way to understanding everything that you currently need.

This voice is not the song though the song might make the words of the voice its lyrics. Let them both flow through you and listen, they are only there to help you and they can only help you if you allow them. There is always help wherever you need it and sometimes it is in the asking of help from others and other times it is in noticing the small details that are oft overlooked. So be wild, energetic, but notice the small things and sing to your own tune and allow others to help you and to help others.

There is something else that I feel I need to tell you, there are always those who are wise and who see things that you cannot and it is not a shame to seek them out and ask them for help, in the end all is connected and it takes the whole to heal itself.

Baroli

Your Feedback

Hi Kenny,

I had to reread several times, pull the cards out myself and then the book to get an idea of what the fae are trying to talk to be about through you. It finally hit me that this is about someone that I had and still have a falling out with. This argument has been going on for almost 2 years now, and I finally had enough and cut the person off. The funny thing is, that person is now wondering why I didn't want to continue and now they are examining themselves and the argument itsself. I am basically just leaning back and listening to the little things the small details that tell me volumes of the big picture. All of these cards speak of patience and diligence as well, which I appreciate.

Being at odds with someone is a hard thing, especially when they are cold and judgmental, and you are, well, just you. They are going by their gut feelings and I am going by my intuitive feelings. The same? No, not in this context. You see, I know when I am wrong, and this person does not, nor will admit to it. So, patience is called for. It will take a while, but I am confident this person will be the one to make the next move.

Thanks for this reading Kenny, it was so spot on. You and the Fae gave me some other things to think about.

Thanks again.

Baroli :D

Kenny

I'm glad you found the reading helpful, and I wish you the best for the sorting out of the falling out!