FSC ~ April 3rd to 24th ~ a_shikhs reads for vanbc1963

a_shikhs

Hi vanbc1963,
Just starting our thread. :)

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Do you want me to focus on any particular subject or would you like a general reading? Looking forward to read for you. :)

vanbc1963

Just a general reading for me... Do you have any special suggestions? Rob

a_shikhs

Hmm cant think of anything specific. I'll do a general reading for you.

a_shikhs

Hi vanbc1963,
here is your faery reading. :)

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

The Green Woman
The green Woman suggests that this is a very positive period for you where you must enhance your creativity and abilities. This is a good time to start something as your self confidence is on its peak and it is possible for you to accomplish things you've felt you couldn't do in the past. You need to enhance your creative abilities and do things you've always wanted to do.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

The Faery Godmother
This is a very positive card to get here. This card says that you are feeling rather overhelmed with the situations around you. Things are working out in perfect harmony. Your talents are being recognised and you are quite satisfied with your life. This is a very important life lesson for you as it has taught you to be happy with yourself and appeciate and make use of your given talents.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

The Sage
It is important for you to be with someone like the Sage, someone who is quite knowledgable, patient and can understand you and guide you. I feel that you have already met this person who has helped you throughout and has always been with you. This person has taught you a lot through his/her experiences. This person is very wise and sees life from a different and matured perspective. You have yet to learn a lot from this human being which is very important for your life lesson.

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

Myk the Myomancer
In order to make peace with past issues, you need to let go of little things which still upset you. You have to move on and accept things as they are. You have to learn from your past experiences and learn to forgive, even though it is quite difficult. These small things are holding you back from your karma. Forgive and move on and view life from a bigger point of view. This also requires patience and a lot of thinking which will help you move in your life journey.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Unity
The most important lesson for you right now is the lesson of unity. You need to make peace with your inner self and remember that we all are a part of the universe. You need to see help and guidance from your higher self. This is a very spiritual card. This might suggest you should meditate in order to get in touch with your guides. this is very important for you as you need to heal a few past issues in order to move on. I see a lot of blue energy in this card. A lot of healing is required for you which is possible once you start discovering your inner self through meditation and spirituality.

I hope this reading helped you. :)

a_shikhs

Hi vanbc1963,
I was wondering if you've read this thread as I had already pm'ed you about the reading. Looking forward to your feedback.