FSC ~ April 3rd to 24th ~ goldnchyl reads for Kahlie

goldnchyl

Okay, 'didn't name the thread right. Here it is. Let me know what you'd like me to focus on for your reading and I'll have it done by the weekend.

Thx, Kahlie!

Kahlie

Copied from the other thread:

oh dear, what a lovely smile you have!
Don't forget to swing by the Fae Party again soon! We missed you, and I wanted to officially invite you!

Ah, well, uhm, general to what is most important for me at this time sounds wonderful!

Looking forward to it!

Kahlie

P.S. I'll ask the moderator to remove the other thread :D I'm guessing we are so loud and abundant we needed two, 'cuz we sure didn't fit into one! *grin*

goldnchyl

Wonderful Kahlie! Your reading

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

Losgunna - In this position, Losgunna is saying that you have discovered many personal treasures among the weeds of your psyche. You are a master at exploring your inner realms. Now it may be time to venture out into new, and unfamiliar territory. Re-examine viewpoints that may no longer serve you and step out into something that you've never before considered. Life's journey is an infinite quest and there is never a destination. There just is no such thing unless we choose. And well, then, we might as well be dead (which doesn't really exist either... death, that is). I feel that you know that there's a big world out there and have probably ventured out some, but may have a little fear about your abilities. Take the scariest venture you have thought about recently and go for it. You are always protected. On the other side, you will experience even higher realms of beingness than you have imagined before.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

The Faery who was kissed by the Pixies - I love this card. Beautiful Morna, amidst the beguiling and adorable pixies, soaking in all of the Love, Love, Love! You may be struggling to open your heart and receive the love available to you now. The past may have taught you that it isn't safe but you, my lovely, are so very safe now. Your continual loving intentions have created a beautiful, irridescent bubble around you, allowing only good things in, if you only trust it. You're great at GIVING love. Your challenge now is to RECEIVE love. You are so worthy. I love you and I've never laid eyes on you! I feel your authentic compassionate nature. Now is a time where you can heal some of the bruises in your heart. Maybe do some chakra work, but whatever you do, don't let the opportunity pass you by. Even though it will come again, take this time to realize even more about the wonderful YOU that has blessed the earth. Indeed, as you are already giving so much Love, imagine what you'll have to give once you truly let the purity of Love from others into your own heart.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

Faery Guide - Wow. It seems that there's probably not much that I can say to you that you don't already know. The fey are all around you with this lesson of love. The perfect partner to assist you in this endeavor is ... well, you. Or some kindred spirit who is walking a similar path. All of the answers you need are right here for the asking. Look around and make sure you're not overlooking someone because they are so close.

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

The Rarr - The energy is definitely available to you now to clear away any past issues that are interfering with your goals at this time. Just be careful not to burn yourself out with futile tasks and focus as much as you can on the task at hand. Namely, reaching for the next level in your spiritual development. Anything that does not further your evolution can wait. Everything is pointing to your rapid, irretractible transformation at this time. You know you have something that you want to do, something that you feel is your mission and you are at the point of grounding into this Kahlie that you intended when you set forth on this planet. Pay attention to your thoughts. They are creating your future.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

The Green Woman - Bottom line-- don't give a f*** about what anyone has to say about you being you. Make no apology. Now, you can step forward confidently that you will receive what you want. It may feel a little strange at first, being your total and awesome self, but all of you must be present to manifest your heart's desire -- the good, bad and ugly. Remember, it's all perfect. Again, watch your thoughts. Your sensitivity can get you all tangled up in other people's stuff. Clear yourself often with salt baths, swim in the ocean, meditation or whatever you feel clears you of energies that do not emanate from you and don't serve your highest good. What you nurture now, WILL manifest so use everything you have to make it what you want. Blessings abound for you now. Be grateful for each and everything that you have in your life at this time and you will create more of what you are grateful for. Focus on your heart's desire (once you've determined it is for your highest good) and live as if you have already received it. Any difficulties you experience now are all to strengthen the muscles that you need to actually live and be in the life of your dreams. Do not give up, no matter what. Any physical obstacle is illusory. A part of earthly experience to be used as emotional exercise to get us to the next level. Patience, trust and perseverance will get you to where you want to go.

I hope this reading makes sense to you. I really enjoyed doing it!

Much Love, Kahlie!
Katrina

Kahlie

Dear Katrina,

I'm very sorry that stupid internet-connectivity problems kept me from responding to your Reading for me. I never knew if something was going to post, and also, I must admit, I had to think deeply about this Reading.

Why? Well, mostly because I spend a couple of days blushing after all the sweet and lovely stuff you wrote, yes really. :|
As you pointed out in this Reading, it hasn't always been easy for me to receive Love, and yes, compliments fall under Love to, at least for me.

I'm not used to look at myself in the way you described me, although I know from experience, my other friends would concur, just in that, your Reading was magnificent. :thumbsup:

The best Readings allow you to reflect and think and you certainly did that!

goldnchyl said:
1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

Losgunna - In this position, Losgunna is saying that you have discovered many personal treasures among the weeds of your psyche. You are a master at exploring your inner realms. Now it may be time to venture out into new, and unfamiliar territory. Re-examine viewpoints that may no longer serve you and step out into something that you've never before considered. Life's journey is an infinite quest and there is never a destination. There just is no such thing unless we choose. And well, then, we might as well be dead (which doesn't really exist either... death, that is). I feel that you know that there's a big world out there and have probably ventured out some, but may have a little fear about your abilities. Take the scariest venture you have thought about recently and go for it. You are always protected. On the other side, you will experience even higher realms of beingness than you have imagined before.

Well, yes, I do a lot of Healing Work, Shadow Work and Dream Work. So Losgunna is a constant companion, you are certainly very right about that.

Also, since I've been very ill, my world has contracted a bit, as I didn't have much time to go out... now I'm stepping out again, but somehow, it feels like a lot of things have changed in just a year.

After reading this, I started to wonder what my scariest venture would be. I noticed that I had some very ugly weeds in my subconscious considering my plans to start doing Psychic Readings on a regular basis. I've done Readings on fairs and loved it. I would come home with super-extra Energy and who-ever had a Reading or Healing went home happy and content. It was an amazing experience.

I'm going to work on it, and then, I'm going to go forward to finding the perfect setting. I've noticed how awfully I've been thinking about finding a place, I had only been filled with negatives. "Not in a crowded environment" etc.

Now I'm refining what my perfect place would be!

goldnchyl said:
2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

The Faery who was kissed by the Pixies - I love this card. Beautiful Morna, amidst the beguiling and adorable pixies, soaking in all of the Love, Love, Love! You may be struggling to open your heart and receive the love available to you now. The past may have taught you that it isn't safe but you, my lovely, are so very safe now. Your continual loving intentions have created a beautiful, irridescent bubble around you, allowing only good things in, if you only trust it. You're great at GIVING love. Your challenge now is to RECEIVE love. You are so worthy. I love you and I've never laid eyes on you! I feel your authentic compassionate nature. Now is a time where you can heal some of the bruises in your heart. Maybe do some chakra work, but whatever you do, don't let the opportunity pass you by. Even though it will come again, take this time to realize even more about the wonderful YOU that has blessed the earth. Indeed, as you are already giving so much Love, imagine what you'll have to give once you truly let the purity of Love from others into your own heart.

Well, I do Chakra Work on a regular basis and *yes* I've been working mainly on the Heart Chakra, actually, for the past 2 weeks. Including working with Crystals, Meditation and Visualization.

I'm starting to realize how much love if available to me and how just being me brings love in the world. This was a very important message to me, like I already said. I know I have to read over this quite a few times... =)

goldnchyl said:
3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

Faery Guide - Wow. It seems that there's probably not much that I can say to you that you don't already know. The fey are all around you with this lesson of love. The perfect partner to assist you in this endeavor is ... well, you. Or some kindred spirit who is walking a similar path. All of the answers you need are right here for the asking. Look around and make sure you're not overlooking someone because they are so close.

Well, I have to admit... curious... Did you paint your Faery Guide? Mine is still empty!

Yes, I do notice the Fae are with me a lot, they seem to like me, even though right now my house is sparkly clean... I really hate a mess!
I haven't found a kindred spirit yet, although I've been dreaming on and off of a guy... who seems to exist, as he doesn't seem to be a dream construct at all.
(Long time Dream Work makes me see the difference between my subconscious and visits... as I noticed that I can describe places and people I've never seen)

Maybe my kindred Spirit is still somewhere out there....

My Fae probably feel a bit overlooked as they are almost never the main focus of my Healing Work. I will ponder working with them more!

goldnchyl said:
4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

The Rarr - The energy is definitely available to you now to clear away any past issues that are interfering with your goals at this time. Just be careful not to burn yourself out with futile tasks and focus as much as you can on the task at hand. Namely, reaching for the next level in your spiritual development. Anything that does not further your evolution can wait. Everything is pointing to your rapid, irretractible transformation at this time. You know you have something that you want to do, something that you feel is your mission and you are at the point of grounding into this Kahlie that you intended when you set forth on this planet. Pay attention to your thoughts. They are creating your future.

Well, actually, the Rarr made me think of a past issue, that suddenly doesn't seem to past anymore. Your Reading and some well pointed out questions to my friends made me realize that maybe, my thyroid is acting up again. I've had one working too fast last year, and went for the radio-active iodine treatment.

Ungrounded Energy would definitely not be what I need at this time... However, I've been very energetic in finishing off unfinished past issues. If you are out of the running for a year and a half, you will notice that a lot of stuff stays instead of moves.

You are right that a lot of things seem to be transforming fast... and yes, I have been noticing my attitude and thoughts and pointing it towards more positive pursuits!

goldnchyl said:
5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

The Green Woman - Bottom line-- don't give a f*** about what anyone has to say about you being you. Make no apology. Now, you can step forward confidently that you will receive what you want. It may feel a little strange at first, being your total and awesome self, but all of you must be present to manifest your heart's desire -- the good, bad and ugly. Remember, it's all perfect. Again, watch your thoughts. Your sensitivity can get you all tangled up in other people's stuff. Clear yourself often with salt baths, swim in the ocean, meditation or whatever you feel clears you of energies that do not emanate from you and don't serve your highest good. What you nurture now, WILL manifest so use everything you have to make it what you want. Blessings abound for you now. Be grateful for each and everything that you have in your life at this time and you will create more of what you are grateful for. Focus on your heart's desire (once you've determined it is for your highest good) and live as if you have already received it. Any difficulties you experience now are all to strengthen the muscles that you need to actually live and be in the life of your dreams. Do not give up, no matter what. Any physical obstacle is illusory. A part of earthly experience to be used as emotional exercise to get us to the next level. Patience, trust and perseverance will get you to where you want to go.

Well, I've been trying to be myself, after hiding for quite some years. Yes, I see exactly what you mean by this and I am trying! And if I'm not trying hard enough, I'm sure some Fae will sneak up on me and spank me!

I do clear myself regularly, sadly, no ocean here... just the sea, which I also adore, but too cold to swim in...

I sure as hell am not giving up!

Well, this was without a doubt one of the best Readings I've received here on ATF, in the years I've been here. It really opened my eyes to some of the things that were going on, as well as letting me know how to best deal with them.

Many thanks & lots of Love,

Kahlie

goldnchyl

Well, I have to admit... curious... Did you paint your Faery Guide? Mine is still empty!

I haven't painted mine. I really can't seem to get a feel for what she (yes, I do feel "she") looks like. And I'm not much of a painter so I wouldn't want to mess up the card.

Thanx, Kahlie for your feedback. Like I said, I've been a little fuzzy lately (someone suggested I check about my thyroid) and, though I felt in tune with you, I wasn't sure. I'm glad the reading had meaning for you.

Kahlie

goldnchyl said:
I haven't painted mine. I really can't seem to get a feel for what she (yes, I do feel "she") looks like. And I'm not much of a painter so I wouldn't want to mess up the card.

Thanx, Kahlie for your feedback. Like I said, I've been a little fuzzy lately (someone suggested I check about my thyroid) and, though I felt in tune with you, I wasn't sure. I'm glad the reading had meaning for you.

Hey,

I haven't painted mine either. My excuse of course would be that none of the Fae Guides I've met/felt are nice enough to stand still for long enough ;) Mostly, I think there are just too many to fit into the card.

If you aren't feeling well, be sure to go on a check up. It's always the best course of action.

Lots of Love,

Kahlie