April Faery Seekers: AJ reads for goldnchyl

AJ

Just marking my thread for you GoldenChyl

goldnchyl

I was gonna say just a general reading but I think I want to be more clear about my spiritual condition at this time. Amazing things going on!

Thx, AJ

AJ

Faery Seekers, Intuitive reading re: Spiritual condition for GoldenChyl
March 7, 07
I have a scan of the cards if you'd like to see them laid out.

1. The Sage: This card as your Significator re: Spiritual condition, shows that you are correct in realizing the time has come to get your act together. To stop dithering, chose a path and walk it well. There is truth to the old saying 'I can do many thing poorly or one thing well'.

2. Faun: Whatever hard rock you have come up against, your only real problem is indecision. Right or wrong take some action. Everything will work out in the end.

3. G. Hobjab: Fact of life -- good girls like bad boys. They are far more exciting than good boys and bring tons of drama to your life. Comes a time when your spirit says do I want to spend the rest of my life lurching from crisis to crisis? It's time to fish or cut bait, take control of your own future.

4. Dark Lady: Whether you are 20 or 90 sometimes there are habits of youth and our dark side that people are loath to give up. They may remind of carefree days or just be unrewarding habits that are hard to break. If you really want to follow the path of spiritual growth be honest with yourself. Time to dump the comfort anchors that are holding you back.

5. Journeyman: It is all right here in this card. If you take the first hard step you'll see the world is yours and you'll always be supported.

goldnchyl

Pretty much on the money

1. The Sage: This card as your Significator re: Spiritual condition, shows that you are correct in realizing the time has come to get your act together. To stop dithering, chose a path and walk it well. There is truth to the old saying 'I can do many thing poorly or one thing well'.

Very true. I've been in such a state of indecision lately. Ideas are running rampant and I have been so scattered! I mean, I have some really great ideas and settling on one has been a huge problem.

2. Faun: Whatever hard rock you have come up against, your only real problem is indecision. Right or wrong take some action. Everything will work out in the end.

Nail on the head. I know this but it hasn't helped me to get clear and centered.

3. G. Hobjab: Fact of life -- good girls like bad boys. They are far more exciting than good boys and bring tons of drama to your life. Comes a time when your spirit says do I want to spend the rest of my life lurching from crisis to crisis? It's time to fish or cut bait, take control of your own future.

This is the part I want to discuss a little more with you. I left a long term relationship several months ago with a definite "bad boy" The baddest I've known and I've loved him since I was twelve. I thought I had gotten over him but I realized today that I really haven't. I am clear that it is over but I need to clear his paint from my canvas so that I may create a new and worthy masterpiece.

4. Dark Lady: Whether you are 20 or 90 sometimes there are habits of youth and our dark side that people are loath to give up. They may remind of carefree days or just be unrewarding habits that are hard to break. If you really want to follow the path of spiritual growth be honest with yourself. Time to dump the comfort anchors that are holding you back.

The Dark Lady is my fae personality. Besides the dark parts, the magical power of her is my nature. I'm a witch--hehe. But, aren't we all? I have been doing a lot of work integrating my dark and light sides. It's quite a process.

5. Journeyman: It is all right here in this card. If you take the first hard step you'll see the world is yours and you'll always be supported.

I realize this, AJ and I am so afraid of the possibility of my life at this time. What I've seen as possible I've made so significant that I've scared myself. I want to go for it but all of my demons have ganged up, trying to keep their hold over me. My challenge right now is constantly realizing that it's all me, the good, bad and ugly. And it's all good...

Thanks and I do want to "talk" to you in more depth when you have time. Do you have an IM?