FSC ~ Apr 3-24 ~ SatinAngel reads for magenta

satinangel

Hi there! *waving*

Just getting our thread started!

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Is there any specific area that you would like me to focus on for you?

Oh and BTW, I am going on a short vacation. I will be leaving today and will be gone until Saturday afternoon. Just didn't want you to think I forgot about you or anything!

I am looking forward to reading for you!

WaterSong

yay! Satinangel :)

how great you will be doing a reading for me....

I would love you to focus on the romance department on this one....the spread sounds perfect for it...

Don't worry about having to travel...life goes on and happens, I know you will be back :)

:love:
magenta

satinangel

Romance it is! Just to set the focus though, are you in a relationship or looking for a relationship?

Yep, I will be back! No doubt about that! :)

WaterSong

satinangel said:
Romance it is! Just to set the focus though, are you in a relationship or looking for a relationship?

I am looking forward to starting a relationship with someone I love very much but for several reasons, we have both been dancing around the issue...:)

xoxooxoxo
magenta

satinangel

Just letting you know that I am back...and I will probably do your reading tomorrow. Thank you for clarifying your subject! :)

satinangel

I have laid out the cards, but the day is getting away from me a bit...but just wanted to let you know that I am working on it! ;)

satinangel

“I am looking forward to starting a relationship with someone I love very much but for several reasons, we have both been dancing around the issue…”

If you lay out your own cards, you might see why I just had to let this one sit overnight! It’s a beautiful layout!

“situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading. The Glanconer

How this is resonating with me at the moment, is that you so much enjoy each other and where you are at right now, that the possibility of taking the next step is a bit overwhelming and perhaps even frightening. The what-ifs are hanging over you. What-if it’s not what I really wanted? What-if we break up? What-if my expectations are not met? What-if my needs are not met?

If this is the case, then not taking the next step in the relationship is fear based. For you really won’t know if this relationship is really what you want, unless you try.

Have the two of you discussed taking this relationship to the next level? It feels as if you already have discussed it at a small level, but neither have acted on it.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with. The Singer of Intuition

What is your heart telling you? What are your guides telling you? That is the life-lesson you are working on right now. Listening to those inner voices and learning to trust them. Quiet the mind and let the heart talk. Then trust that voice and act upon it. This is an opportunity for growth, together.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO) Unity

The right partner for you in this lesson, is someone with similar goals, needs and desires. Someone who you can work well with, especially in times of crisis. Someone that you have no difficulty sharing and working through inner conflicts with. Someone that you can trust, without a shadow of a doubt. Someone who is willing to be equal with you. Someone that can share your ideas as well as offer up some of their own.

4. An approach to making peace with past issues. The Guardian at the Gate

We all have old baggage and we carry it around with us. It might be time to let it go and trust that this relationship is all of what you desire and move forward. I do though understand the concern, that once you take that step, there will be no going back to how things are now. However, you have to remember, that by not moving forward and at least giving it a try, you may be missing out on the best thing since sliced bread...or since we are dealing with Fae here...maybe tea-cakes!

It might be beneficial to discuss this concern up-front.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning. Losgunna

It’s time to trust the emotional energy right now. Quiet yourself, ask what is for the highest good and wait to hear the answer. It will come to you, it may already have. Then decide if you are going to take that jump off of that toadstool or not. I think it’s time to jump in frog feet first and experience what this relationship has to offer. It’s time to do something different than what you’ve been doing. Experience the adventure, together!

I think both of you will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome of this union!

I hope this reading offers some help to you.

WaterSong

Satinangel...what an accurate reading...you have just confirmed what has been coming up in other readings and guidance I have received....I have been feeling guided to take a different approach to this relationship, a more active role...very interesting!

I will give you a proper feedback as soon as I have digested such great information....I will have your reading tonight!

thank you!
fae blessinsg :)

WaterSong

satinangel said:
“situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading. The Glanconer

If this is the case, then not taking the next step in the relationship is fear based. For you really won’t know if this relationship is really what you want, unless you try.

Have the two of you discussed taking this relationship to the next level? It feels as if you already have discussed it at a small level, but neither have acted on it.

there, you said it....yes, that is exactly what is happening.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with. The Singer of Intuition

What is your heart telling you? What are your guides telling you? That is the life-lesson you are working on right now. Listening to those inner voices and learning to trust them. Quiet the mind and let the heart talk. Then trust that voice and act upon it. This is an opportunity for growth, together.

absolutely...and that is exactly what I have been receiving from my guides...the constant message "follow your heart" and that there is such an opportunity for growth and happiness in this new experience, if I embrace it.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO) Unity

The right partner for you in this lesson, is someone with similar goals, needs and desires. Someone who you can work well with, especially in times of crisis. Someone that you have no difficulty sharing and working through inner conflicts with. Someone that you can trust, without a shadow of a doubt. Someone who is willing to be equal with you. Someone that can share your ideas as well as offer up some of their own.

nothing to add, this is so spot on...specially the equal part.Someone like minded, someone I can create with....yes, very true.

4. An approach to making peace with past issues. The Guardian at the Gate

We all have old baggage and we carry it around with us. It might be time to let it go and trust that this relationship is all of what you desire and move forward. I do though understand the concern, that once you take that step, there will be no going back to how things are now. However, you have to remember, that by not moving forward and at least giving it a try, you may be missing out on the best thing since sliced bread...or since we are dealing with Fae here...maybe tea-cakes!

yes, I have been thinking about this and I know in my heart it wold be so good for both....oh, those faery cakes ! :)

It might be beneficial to discuss this concern up-front.

been taking the first steps to do so...

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning. Losgunna

It’s time to trust the emotional energy right now. Quiet yourself, ask what is for the highest good and wait to hear the answer. It will come to you, it may already have. Then decide if you are going to take that jump off of that toadstool or not. I think it’s time to jump in frog feet first and experience what this relationship has to offer. It’s time to do something different than what you’ve been doing. Experience the adventure, together!

yes, try a different approach...I have felt guided to do so, also to take a risk....I will....if we never risk anything we don't find out anything!

I think both of you will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome of this union!

:) that is very good to read...I think we both know in our hearts already how good it could really be.

Thank you Satinangel for such lovely, positive, encouraging AND accurate reading :)

hugs
magenta

satinangel

I am glad the reading served you well! I hope that both of you can take the next step!

I do believe it will be a wonderful journey.