FSC Faerylvr reads for Kenny April 3-24

faerylvr

Hi there Kenny. I am going to be reading for you this round. Below is the spread for this round...

Do you have a particular questions or would you like a general reading?

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Kenny

I feel that a general reading would be best for me thanks! :)

faerylvr

Today then is the day... just a few more hours and I will have the chance to get to it.

faerylvr

Kenny's Reading

A reading for Kenny

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading. Epona’s Wild Laughter You are currently struggling, but you are not sure what with. Nothing seems to be going the way that you feel it should, Dorcha is leading you through what seems to be a maze, but that is just the journey that you need to take with all of its seeming dead ends and twists and turns. She says to tell you that you aren’t as lost as you think, and she is there to help you through it.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with. Honesty You are not looking at yourself in the way that you should be. You have to be honest with yourself and then know that people are going to love you just the way you are, once you have realized within yourself who you are. The other lesson he is here to teach is that you must have compassion with yourself and others so that the lessons learned aren’t as harsh as they may seem to be.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO) Undressing the Salad Someone who is balanced and level headed, but who isn’t so stiff that they can’t see the possible in impossibilities. Someone who can keep you on the path, but can also help you see the things that are off the path that may be what you are missing.

4. An approach to making peace with past issues. Lys of the Shadows Ahhh… dearest Lys is here to help you deal with your shadows and to face the past. Look deep into your heart and see there the things that you need face. Lys will guide you through the shadows you find, but an honest approach and look at those things is the only way you are going to get through this journey.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning. The Glanconer Glanconer says that you need to look clearly and you will what you are looking for. You will see it with the eyes of one who needs no glasses or help. It will be visible to your seeing. Clear site works also with the 2nd site as well… perhaps aura or visions, clear your mind when you set out to see your lesson, this is the only way to learn it.

I hope this was helpful for you. Sorry it is a little late, had to get ready to travel to the funeral and then we had to travel.

Kenny

faerylvr said:
A reading for Kenny

1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading. Epona’s Wild Laughter You are currently struggling, but you are not sure what with. Nothing seems to be going the way that you feel it should, Dorcha is leading you through what seems to be a maze, but that is just the journey that you need to take with all of its seeming dead ends and twists and turns. She says to tell you that you aren’t as lost as you think, and she is there to help you through it.
This is true, I am feeling lost and not sure where I should turn and head.
faerylvr said:
2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with. Honesty You are not looking at yourself in the way that you should be. You have to be honest with yourself and then know that people are going to love you just the way you are, once you have realized within yourself who you are. The other lesson he is here to teach is that you must have compassion with yourself and others so that the lessons learned aren’t as harsh as they may seem to be.
Okay, I don't know what to say but this does ring true...
faerylvr said:
3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO) Undressing the Salad Someone who is balanced and level headed, but who isn’t so stiff that they can’t see the possible in impossibilities. Someone who can keep you on the path, but can also help you see the things that are off the path that may be what you are missing.
It would be intresting to find out who this is.
faerylvr said:
4. An approach to making peace with past issues. Lys of the Shadows Ahhh… dearest Lys is here to help you deal with your shadows and to face the past. Look deep into your heart and see there the things that you need face. Lys will guide you through the shadows you find, but an honest approach and look at those things is the only way you are going to get through this journey.
Seriously I don't know what to say here, right now but I have mentioned something below about Lys.
faerylvr said:
5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning. The Glanconer Glanconer says that you need to look clearly and you will what you are looking for. You will see it with the eyes of one who needs no glasses or help. It will be visible to your seeing. Clear site works also with the 2nd site as well… perhaps aura or visions, clear your mind when you set out to see your lesson, this is the only way to learn it.
This seems hard to do, maybe it is linked to Lys, face what I need to face in the past with honesty and clear sight. Look back at the past and see things clearly, and see them now clearly too. Don't try to hide or colour the truth.
faerylvr said:
I hope this was helpful for you. Sorry it is a little late, had to get ready to travel to the funeral and then we had to travel.
I hope things went fine. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. This reading has been hard for me to understand but I hope things will clear themselves up.

Thanks for the reading.