FSC ~ April 3rd to 24th ~ RRS reads for Marion

Ruby Red Slippers

Quote:
1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

Marion - Marion - Marion .... My pleasure to read for you!
Would you like to concentrate on any special area?

Let me know. Hope all is well with you. Beautiful here today 65 sunny all the spring flowers blooming and the grass so green....ah...I love this place!

RRS

Alta

Hi RRS!!!

Soooorry. :) Been away from the Forums mostly over Easter. Hope yours was great.

Lucky there is lots of time.
Ruby Red Slippers said:
Marion - Marion - Marion .... My pleasure to read for you!
Would you like to concentrate on any special area?

Let me know. Hope all is well with you. Beautiful here today 65 sunny all the spring flowers blooming and the grass so green....ah...I love this place!
First, sigh, it remains cold here, more than 10 degrees below seasonal normal. And I have no doubt that the world is just abloom where you are. What a great move!!!

Special area? To me this spread just cries out to be a general, let the Fae pick the area. They are generally right on target.

Love, Marion

Ruby Red Slippers

Yes, it is most beautiful here & I was blessed with a full double rainbow on my way home tonight! Magnificent!

I'll do your reading this weekend when I am not so tired...til then - stay happy!

RRS

Ruby Red Slippers

Ruby Red Slippers said:
Quote:

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

Marion: Here goes.........

THE POOK - 60
Brian wrote about the Pook….”he is a master of the arts of illusion & delusion, holding up a distorted mirror to reveal the bad in the good and the good in the bad”.
Whenever I see the Pook in a spread I always feel the best course of action is stay alert, wait, weigh the situation because there is confusion of some kind around.
In this case it appears there is a situation which is causing or perhaps should be causing these feelings in you.
Whatever it is it probably looks better than it actually is. Sounds too good to be true….theses are the kinds of feelings the Pook invokes.

THE MASTER MAKER reversed - 22
Now I love this guy and call upon him frequently in my life to help with projects. He is a wonderful friend and when he is called he responds in a positive way, right away. See him here reversed caused me to stop and wonder ----what is going on?
I’m going out on a limb here but I feel that whatever job you are involved in is not going as it seems. Combining the Master Maker with Pook above could be the situation at “work/project/volunteer” is not what it seems. I have the feeling there are other forces working behind the scenes and while I think you may suspect something like this you are not fully cognizant of it. People are people no matter what positive or philanthropic situation they are in. It is these lessons in life – the ones that show us how be become disappointed in other people’s behavior. I do believe we know that all people are capable of great things, they talk the talk but walking the walk does not always endure.
This is sounding confusing but here I think you are disappointed in how a situation you believed to be good is deteriorating. Reversed the Master Maker is telling you this situation cannot be resolved quickly. The message here is to wait it out – let it go – and the answer will come. Again the “wait” message.

FFAFF FFOOTER reversed - 58
Strange – but I have the feeling that the partner is You. You innate sense of the situation is your best partner. Not the intellectual You, but the You, that combines you intuition with your intelligence You. It would be nice to have a partner to discuss situations with, to obtain their take on what is going on, an outside perspective. I am sure the fae are telling you that You are the best partner you will have in this situation, and the most reliable, they say!

LYSE OF THE SHADOWS reversed - 44
Lyse is always here to help the healing process along. She is flighty though and therefore, you have to catch her while you can – opportunity knocks, answer, because it may be awhile until you have a second chance.
Now this reading is getting very heavy here – and probably one of the most confusing Fearies readings I’ve done.
Reversed Lyse says to me that this is all about you again. Are you beating yourself up about something? This reminds me of the “4 am uglies” – those times you wake up at 4 am and the thoughts will not leave your mind and they all seem so much worse at that hour. Something here needs to be cleared up with some past issue, but it calls for a Universal/blanket healing rather than a jury judgment. Calling upon the Lords of Karma, to just remove all past present and future situations of this nature from your life should do it. (Good lord, (no pun intended) what are the lords of Karma doing in a fae reading? Oh well, I write what they Guides tell me!)

THE OAK MAN – 47
The Oak Man speaks of Wisdom and Strength and Endurance. I am always reminded that the mighty Oak comes to us only through patience, perseverance and loving attention to the process.
The spiritual lesson of the Oak Man here in this reading, is one of relying on your own wisdom to solve/take action in the situation. Again, this seems to be a very solitary reading to me, wherein, you are reminded that you already possess everything you will ever need. You have the power, the answers, and the sense of timing to address this and any other conundrum you encounter in your life.
Your life to this time has prepared you for the immediate and the future. You are a very Wise woman.
The Oak man also reminds me of the Ents in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I loved their story in that book. The are strong, see everything and are wonderful guardians of secrets. Perhaps this is why they are so wonderful to have as friends. Yes, I have been know to hug a tree, ask a tree to remove my stress and take it down to mother earth, to take the notes I bury by their trunks’ and remove any negative energy. I love the many trees out my windows here. The Oak Man is a wonderful friend. I’m glad he showed up in this reading.

Ramblings: In this reading of 5 cards, there are no Singers, and no Guardians.
Master Maker comes on board as one of the Sidhe. While the Sidhe enjoy creating miracles and bring a power & wisdom with their energy, the master was reversed in this reading, so his energy was of a different nature.
Lyse & the Oak Man come from the Help-Line troupe – their presence here reminds us that it is outside in nature where we can find a different perspective to our problems. Take a walk and see if they don’t come by to visit.
The Pook & Footer as the Challengers bring us face to face with our demons. The things we like to forget. Their presence here appears to state that they are the areas that need addressing your life now. No outside help from the Guides/Guardians, no message from the angels – it appears up to you. But the Oak Man reminds you that you have all the answers, now you just have to learn to trust yourself.

Marion: This was very heavy reading – I was surprised it turned out this way. Please tell me if this is way off base & I will do another reading. In fact I almost re-did the cards to start over in the middle of the reading…but didn’t.
I’ll wait to hear from you.

Blessing,
RRS

Alta

Hi RRS, I was posting in another Forum, shall have a look now.

Heavy readings are what they are. Shall do my best. :love:

Marion

Alta

Hi again! Goodness, I wish I were on the west coast. 20+ cm of wet snow this morning. Been out for two shots at it and still less than half done, that stuff is sooo heavy. Can't even push it with the shovel. And April 16th too, oh sob!

Love, Martha

THE POOK - 60
Brian wrote about the Pook….”he is a master of the arts of illusion & delusion, holding up a distorted mirror to reveal the bad in the good and the good in the bad”.
Whenever I see the Pook in a spread I always feel the best course of action is stay alert, wait, weigh the situation because there is confusion of some kind around.
In this case it appears there is a situation which is causing or perhaps should be causing these feelings in you.
Whatever it is it probably looks better than it actually is. Sounds too good to be true….theses are the kinds of feelings the Pook invokes.
Curiously, that was brought to a head at that psychic reading that I had on Saturday. Although I kept thinking the guy was a charlatan, he did hit some home truths.

He specifically mentioned that despite being retired, I was spending way too much energy trying to make other people happy and neglecting myself. I took on all this volunteer work because I felt so empty, and now, certainly, I am agreeably busy. Almost too busy some days, rushing from one commitment to another. But he is right, there is an equally hollow feeling to it. True, I am genuinely helping others, but am starting to wonder if you cannot ‘fill’ yourself, how much good is this ‘helping’ really doing?

He said several times I need to be sixteen again, to feel freer, and to actually decide what I wanted to do. He asked me point blank, if I could do anything, what would it be? And I didn’t have an answer. Literally, if I had the opportunity and money, what would I do with it?

I have to agree that confusion reins and sitting quietly is the best answer. Have almost decided to pull back on some volunteer stuff and give myself space to be bored and hence find my way.
THE MASTER MAKER reversed - 22
Now I love this guy and call upon him frequently in my life to help with projects. He is a wonderful friend and when he is called he responds in a positive way, right away. See him here reversed caused me to stop and wonder ----what is going on?
I’m going out on a limb here but I feel that whatever job you are involved in is not going as it seems. Combining the Master Maker with Pook above could be the situation at “work/project/volunteer” is not what it seems. I have the feeling there are other forces working behind the scenes and while I think you may suspect something like this you are not fully cognizant of it. People are people no matter what positive or philanthropic situation they are in. It is these lessons in life – the ones that show us how we become disappointed in other people’s behavior. I do believe we know that all people are capable of great things, they talk the talk but walking the walk does not always endure.
This is sounding confusing but here I think you are disappointed in how a situation you believed to be good is deteriorating. Reversed the Master Maker is telling you this situation cannot be resolved quickly. The message here is to wait it out – let it go – and the answer will come. Again the “wait” message.
I never reverse the fae, but I’ll go with your interp and trust it.

I think this does indeed cover both church activities and the Museum work. With the church you always get the impression of ‘agendas’ and people trying to get you to come around to their way of thinking. Moreso lately, in fact I am supposed to be going to something tomorrow and already said I won’t be coming. I am beginning (and this realization is just creeping in through cracks) that the whole thing is not for me.

Also the Museum. I am sure that I am being helpful, but it seems dishonest to use volunteers to do work that should be paid labour. Also, when I was working for the Met service, while I was ‘serving’, I was also working on my own behalf and growing. Not so much here. As I said, these are relatively new ideas and not fully developed.

I am getting suspicious of myself and those in proximity though. And, I do believe that both situations are, not so much deteriorating, as deteriorating in my eyes.
FFAFF FFOOTER reversed - 58
Strange – but I have the feeling that the partner is You. You innate sense of the situation is your best partner. Not the intellectual You, but the You, that combines you intuition with your intelligence You. It would be nice to have a partner to discuss situations with, to obtain their take on what is going on, an outside perspective. I am sure the fae are telling you that You are the best partner you will have in this situation, and the most reliable, they say!
Well, who else could it be, really? But yes, I wish indeed that anyone irl was around that could be made to understand and discuss. My best irl bud lives in NS, and mostly she likes conversations to revolve around her. (not obnoxiously so, but definitely).

Keeping my feet on the ground helps, but I have gotten these hints from various readings, the IC, the psychic guy and now you. So, I am getting some outside help!
LYSE OF THE SHADOWS reversed - 44
Lyse is always here to help the healing process along. She is flighty though and therefore, you have to catch her while you can – opportunity knocks, answer, because it may be awhile until you have a second chance.
Now this reading is getting very heavy here – and probably one of the most confusing Fearies readings I’ve done.
Reversed Lyse says to me that this is all about you again. Are you beating yourself up about something? This reminds me of the “4 am uglies” – those times you wake up at 4 am and the thoughts will not leave your mind and they all seem so much worse at that hour. Something here needs to be cleared up with some past issue, but it calls for a Universal/blanket healing rather than a jury judgment. Calling upon the Lords of Karma, to just remove all past present and future situations of this nature from your life should do it. (Good lord, (no pun intended) what are the lords of Karma doing in a fae reading? Oh well, I write what they Guides tell me!)
I understand what you are saying. With meditation bringing up so many unresolved issues, I am having trouble sleeping. Even take a pill every few nights to get some better quality sleep occasionally. Have to agree that dark thoughts loom rather hugely at 4 a.m. :(

I do not exactly know how do this:
“Calling upon the Lords of Karma, to just remove all past present and future situations of this nature from your life should do it.” Could you give me the ritual/procedure please? I will indeed do this.

The amount of ‘stuff’ that you do and have done to you in the average lifetime really starts to pile up as a person approaches 60.
THE OAK MAN – 47
The Oak Man speaks of Wisdom and Strength and Endurance. I am always reminded that the mighty Oak comes to us only through patience, perseverance and loving attention to the process.
The spiritual lesson of the Oak Man here in this reading, is one of relying on your own wisdom to solve/take action in the situation. Again, this seems to be a very solitary reading to me, wherein, you are reminded that you already possess everything you will ever need. You have the power, the answers, and the sense of timing to address this and any other conundrum you encounter in your life.
Your life to this time has prepared you for the immediate and the future. You are a very Wise woman.
The Oak man also reminds me of the Ents in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I loved their story in that book. They are strong, see everything and are wonderful guardians of secrets. Perhaps this is why they are so wonderful to have as friends. Yes, I have been know to hug a tree, ask a tree to remove my stress and take it down to mother earth, to take the notes I bury by their trunks’ and remove any negative energy. I love the many trees out my windows here. The Oak Man is a wonderful friend. I’m glad he showed up in this reading.
:) well, at least they weren’t reversed.

Yes, I am glad as well. I feel so removed from nature here, miss NS. Goodness. A few nights ago I was mentally transported (apropos nothing!) back to where Terry and I used to live in rural NS. I miss that place so much, rambling around the property, the birds and animals, running water. Using to hug trees there all right. Here I think the neighbours would stare indeed!!!

Ramblings: In this reading of 5 cards, there are no Singers, and no Guardians.
sniff, and they usually show up for me. Almost makes me feel bereft. But I guess they figure I have to handle this alone.
Master Maker comes on board as one of the Sidhe. While the Sidhe enjoy creating miracles and bring a power & wisdom with their energy, the master was reversed in this reading, so his energy was of a different nature.
Lyse & the Oak Man come from the Help-Line troupe – their presence here reminds us that it is outside in nature where we can find a different perspective to our problems. Take a walk and see if they don’t come by to visit.
The Pook & Footer as the Challengers bring us face to face with our demons. The things we like to forget. Their presence here appears to state that they are the areas that need addressing your life now. No outside help from the Guides/Guardians, no message from the angels – it appears up to you. But the Oak Man reminds you that you have all the answers, now you just have to learn to trust yourself.
Ah yes. I already have the answers. Right-oh.

This was very heavy reading – I was surprised it turned out this way. Please tell me if this is way off base & I will do another reading. In fact I almost re-did the cards to start over in the middle of the reading…but didn’t.

I’ll wait to hear from you.
No, think you were bang-on. Now if I could just see those answers that I already have….