Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

memries

I buy mine form time to time in stores or gifts shows or native gatherings. Also got some raw emeralds on ebay or bidz.com. I don't see many unset things on there recently. I bought a beautiful wire tree with amber for the leaves. It came from Lithuania through bidz.com. I thought if it doesn't come it was only $25 but it came and was lovely. I gave it to my son for a gift. It was all wrapped up safely in bubble wrap. It was great fun opening it and it was so beautiful. I notice they are not carrying those sites on there any more.

Moonbow

Thanks sunshineluvr, I have three pieces of lava rock with peridot but that piece has a huge peridot in it. It's a beautiful stone very common in Lanzarote.

Most of mine are bought in my local metaphysical shop because he really knows his stones and has some fabulous ones. I like to pick them by hand too. The Cornish Amethyst was a surprise to me because it was dug up from my sister-in-laws garden in St Ives, aparently Cornwall has Amethyst! Not very good quality though so it's not often used in jewellery, but I like this piece because I have connections with it.

Keep the photos coming.

wumpkie

I so want to go to Cornwall. I missed out on a family trip down there because I was working. But I hear it's a smorgasbord of British crystals down south. The best we get here is sandstone... exciting...:neutral:...

lark

wizzle said:
What a gorgeous collection of crystals and stones! And you've displayed them in such interestesting ways. I'm totally in awe at the variety in your collection. Can you name a favorite or favorites? Or maybe at least talk about any stones that work particularly well for you?
This is a list of all of my crystals to date:
I buy most at the Mind, Body, Spirit Fairs and at 3 little shops in and around where I live.
I usually don't buy online I like to pick them out myself too..but I have when I am looking for a specific stone and can't find it anywhere else.
I like to just be lead to a stone and then research it later after I buy it, that is my favorite way of picking stones.
Sometimes I have a specific need and then will research a stone for that need and try and find it....but they usually just grab me and I take them home with me.

Some of my most used stones are for healing and ones I hold during meditation.

INFINITE is my best healing stone I use it very often to alleviate pain.
If you look in the faierie dish it is the larger light green stone with the light grey stripes on it. It also comes in grey and a beautiful light blue color...I have all 3 colors and keep the others on my night table.

My AJOITE SPHERE is held during meditation and also my SHATTUCKITE.
My Shattuckite is also in the faerie dish at the bottom, it is a large rock that is a teal green color with dark grey sprinkles on it.
It's a newer rock and a good example of being lead to a rock and then finding that it matches exactly what you need before you even know you need it.
I had a very interesting reading a week before I found it in which I was tolds I was an Oracle...this rock is used to bring out the messages of an oracle....so I about fell over when I got it home and researched it and it said that!!

I make up little crystal bags for different things....Family Harmony when I have to go visit the extended family that doesn't get along very well....
I'll make up a bag for an illness...or when I have my painfull periods that knock me out for 4 days at a time I have a whole dish of those in my bedroom.
Amber is a good cramp reliever.
I have a bag in the car for safe travel....
I have a dish I take to the fair where I read that is specially dedicated to tarot reading.
I love to research a need and find the best stones to help.
So if anyone is interested in the stones in the bags just say so and i'll post the lists for you.

As you can see I have so many and I do use most of them for different purposes...they are a working collection.
So the above is just a little peek into some uses.

1. BLACK TOURMALINE
2. BLUE KYANITE
3. GREEN KYANITE
4. MOOKAITE
5. SELENITE
6. SMOKEY QUARTZ
7. ROSE QUARTZ
8. TOURMALINATED QUARTZ
9. RUTILATED QUARTZ
10. PHANTOM QUARTZ
11. RAINBOW QUARTZ
12. PICTURE QUARTZ~SMOKEY, AMETHYST, ROSE, & CLEAR
13. SPIRIT QUARTZ
14. AMETHYST
15. LAPIS LAZULI
16. AJOITE
17. CROSS STONE~ CHIASTOLITE
18. BLUESTONE
19. UNAKITE
20. GREEN FLUORITE
21. GREEN/PURPLE FLUORITE
22. CELESTITE
23. ANGELITE
24. PREHNITE
25. AMETRINE
26. PEARLS~FRESHWATER
27. CITRINE
28. LIME CITRINE
29. AQUA AURA
30. LARIMAR
31. BLUE CHALCEDONY
32. BOULDER OPAL
33. RAINBOW OPAL
34. LABRADORITE
35. DUMORTIERITE
36. INFINITE
37. MOONSTONE
38. RAINBOW MOONSTONE
39. BLUE MOONSTONE
40. CHRYSOCOLLA
41. LEPIDOLITE
42. RED CORAL
43. LAKE SUPERIOR AGATE
44. BLUE LACE AGATE
45. FOSSILIZE CORAL
46. CHAROITE
47. SHATTUCKITE
48. ZOISITE & RUBY ANYOLITE
49. HOWLITE
50. MALACHITE
51. GREEN AVENTURINE
52. APACHE TEAR
53. BLUE QUARTZ
54. AQUAMARINE
55. SUGILITE
56. RHODOCHROSITE
57. AMAZONITE
58. APATITE
59. MOLDAVITE
60. PIETERSITE
61. JET
62. MAHOGANY OBSIDIAN
63. SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN
64. RAINBOW OBSIDIAN
65. BLUE OBSIDIAN
66. CARNELIAN
67. SODALITE
68. HEMATITE
69. BLOODSTONE
70. SUNSTONE
71. CHRYSOPRASE
72. PRASIOLITE~ (GREEN AMETHYST)
73. PINK KUNZITE
74. CANADIAN JADE
75. BROWN & GREEN JADE
76. RHODONITE
78 BROWN TIGER EYE
79. RED TIGER EYE~FALCONS EYE
80. ORANGE CALCITE
81. YELLOW CALCITE
82. BLUE CALCITE
83. AMBER
84. LINGHAM
85. EMERALD
86. TURQUOISE
87. PETRIFIED WOOD
88. IOLITE
89. BORNITE (PEACOCK ROCK)
90. ARAGONITE
91. BLUE ARAGONITE
92. PERIDOT
93. SERPENTINE
94. PYRITE
95. LARVAKITE
96. BLACK ONYX
97. RED JASPER
98. FANCY JASPER
99. OCEAN JASPER
100. DALMATIAN JASPER
101. YELLOW JASPER
102. RHYOLITE/LEOPARD SKIN JASPER
103. GARNET

HearthCricket

Please let me know what crystals you use for painful cramps. I need something to alleviate all the problems I have. Any particular crystal good for getting rid of an ovarian cyst? Presently suffering from that, too. :(

lark

HearthCricket said:
Please let me know what crystals you use for painful cramps. I need something to alleviate all the problems I have. Any particular crystal good for getting rid of an ovarian cyst? Presently suffering from that, too. :(
OUCH I have that too Hearthcricket...I have an ovulating cyst that bursts almost evey cycle and it's very painful...(((((you poor thing.))))
Well here is what I keep by my bedside in a bowl, I call them my Women's Stone's and I use as I need them...I lay them on the painful spot, or use as an elixer...or wear them through out the day as jewlery.
Sometimes on a bad day I will lay a circle of them around me on the bed and lay down and listen to a soothing relaxation/meditation CD with my headphones on.
So take what is useful from this list.
I'll research cysts for you and see what I can find.

WOMEN’S STONES

BLUE TOPAZ- Hot flashes
CHRYSOCOLLA- The womans stone for all hormonal problems.
RED JASPER- menstrual/menopausal, bladder pain
BLOODSTONE- menstrual/menopausal
KUNZITE- menstrual/menopausal
CORAL- eases cramps
CARNELIAN- PMS, menstrual problems
ORANGE CALCITE- balances hormones, bladder pain
PEARL- helps hormones to find there natural balance.
TURQUOISE- eases cramps
WATER OR JELLY OPAL- breast tenderness, regulates hormonal levels.
HEMATITE- excessive bleeding
AMAZONITE- breast problems
GREEN FLUORITE- especially good for peri-menopause and menopause.
BLUE CALCITE- hot flashes, headache due to hormonal fluctuations.
MAHOGANY OBSIDIAN- all hormonal problems in older women
SERPENTINE- hormonal balance, mood swings
MOONSTONE-eases problems with fluid retention, menstrual, pms, menopause, mood swings, and prevents over reacting to the situations and pressures of others. Insomnia, and hormonal and stress related headaches.
EMERALD- Improves the general health of older women and makes the transition through menopause easier and more comfortable.
LEPIODOLITE-Menopause, powerful pain remover
SODALITE-Welcomes in wisdom of later years.
ROSE QUARTZ-menstrual pain
LAPIS LAZULI-menstrual pain
AMBER-bladder pain, cramp relief
RAINBOW QUARTZ-regeneration of cells and tissue in bladder
AQUAMARINE-bladder disorders
JADE-bladder problems
GREEN AVENTURINE-urinary problems
LAVA-PUMICE-absorbs menstrual cramps
INFINITE- Powerful pain reliever
BLUE TOPAZ-cystitis

Satori

Thanks lark. Great list, great collection. And the other collections are gorgeous too. I love crystals. You've inspired me to do some cleaning and put out some of my rocks for spring!

HearthCricket

Thank you, Lark! I plan to go through what I have now and what should arrive in the mail, today or tomorrow, and make up a bag. I need as much help as possible!

lark

HearthCricket said:
Thank you, Lark! I plan to go through what I have now and what should arrive in the mail, today or tomorrow, and make up a bag. I need as much help as possible!
HearthCricket I would be happy to send you one of my INFINITES if you can't find one....just pm me your address.

HearthCricket

Thank you, Lark! I think I will take you up on it! A few stones you mentioned I do not have. However, my order arrived, so here is my new bowl of many polished stones! I basically went through BestCrystals.com and ordered one of everything! My husband bought me the crystal bowl, yesterday, to add to my collection! It is the fourth pictures, so now I have three bowls of crystals and stones! So, here are my crystals, so far;