Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

siren85 
Citizen

Smile Knight of Cups as Feelings

What would you interpret the Knight of Cups as someone's feelings for you as? I searched the forum and could only find discussions on the Knight as a Person/or character trait... but what would you make of him as someone's feelings? Would it be fair to say that they have romantic, loving feelings? perhaps they idealise you? or atleast their emotions are affected.
siren85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
jayem 
Citizen

well, to describe a person is to describe their character (unless you mean phsyical), and to describe their character could also play into how they feel. knight of cups is the passionate, loving man who sweeps you off your feet. knights are all about force and swiftness, so you could say this persons feelings of love and passion for the querent are comming on fast and strong.
jayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Wonderwoman 
Citizen

Happily falling in love with you..

You are one lucky gal Siren85, how he feels for you? He's fascinated, taken, in lust, love for you. Think of a blind roofer....He's Falling for you!
Lucky Indeed!

In addition...he might make a few propositions, not necessarily a full blown proposal but perhaps an outing, dinner, movies..etc..

Last edited by Wonderwoman; 23-04-2007 at 08:55. Reason: adding
Wonderwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
siren85 
Citizen

hey, thanks! lol. in love with me? hmm. I just met the fella, so... I don't know, but no propositions yet. It's interesting that the knight was crossed by the Queen of Swords; so it seems like he's trying to hold it in, being reasonable and rational, and therefore I don't really know where he stands at the moment.

Last edited by siren85; 23-04-2007 at 09:26.
siren85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
caridwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayem
well, to describe a person is to describe their character (unless you mean phsyical), and to describe their character could also play into how they feel. knight of cups is the passionate, loving man who sweeps you off your feet. knights are all about force and swiftness, so you could say this persons feelings of love and passion for the querent are comming on fast and strong.
In that case I would be interested to know how you interpret the Knight of Wands
caridwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
caridwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren85
What would you interpret the Knight of Cups as someone's feelings for you as? I searched the forum and could only find discussions on the Knight as a Person/or character trait... but what would you make of him as someone's feelings? Would it be fair to say that they have romantic, loving feelings? perhaps they idealise you? or atleast their emotions are affected.
The Knight of Cups is impetuous, romantic and liable to fall in love at the drop of a hat. He is the grail knight and after some kind of ideal - whether or not you fit that ideal is neither here nor there as this dreamy Knight lives mostly in his imagination which doesn't always tally with reality. He is forever falling in love with the most unsuitable people maybe because he in some way enjoys the highs and lows of unrequited love and to have that love returned would be too realistic for him to handle. He would like to rescue a damsel in distress and maybe typified by the 'rescuer' male - the man who enjoys 'rescuing' women whether they need it or not. He is immature and probably unable or unwilling to handle a grown up relationship so probably prefers to admire from a distance. He can also represent a stage in a romantic relationship.

He definitely has a romantic inclination towards you but whether he actually does anything about it or sighs from a distance is to be seen
caridwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
BLFO 
Citizen

knight cups doesn't always mean that someone is in love with your. I have gotten the card in relationships when arguements were involved. A knight is one a horse that travels. Traveling is about coming and going. Knight Cups means that someone will bring an new emotional situation in your life. That could be love or hurt feelings.

Unless you are using two cards for each position it would be hard to tell if the Knight Cups is a positive or negative emotional situation. Romantic or not. But then again, it depends on what type of spread you are using and the surrounding cards.
BLFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
jayem 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by caridwen
In that case I would be interested to know how you interpret the Knight of Wands
i know, most people put the my interpretation of the kn.cups for the kn.wands, but i dont see the kn.wands with any love or tender emotions. more like, energy, charisma... maybe a little cockiness.
jayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
mystic mal 
Citizen

Knight of cups

I see the Knight of cups as Mummys favourite boy and he in turn will love his mother,when he has a lover he will adore her too and will bring out the romanticism in you,he must always have a love object to persue and worship.but committment and responsibility are not for him.He is the type you will always remember with fondness if you have loved him like Romeo and Juliet or as a first real love..with Pisces qualities,watery,emotional and unable to make a snap decision but when love hurts them they can turn to drink,drugs or stimulants to drown their sorrows but when they are in love.boy,this sure is the original knight in shining armour.
mystic mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
Pao 
Citizen

outcome

how would the knight be seen as the outcome for the relationship then? One person proposing to another? or asking them out? a declaration of feelings or falling in love. got me thinking now. as a person I get it, he is romantic, kinda like prince charming but as an outcome to the relationship I still am not 100% clear.

Algún día en cualquier parte, en cualquier lugar indefectiblemente te encontrarás a ti mismo, y ésa, sólo ésa, puede ser la más feliz o la más amarga de tus horas.

If you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain. D. Parton
Pao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today