FSC~May 3 – 24 Ruby Red Slippers reads for AJ

Ruby Red Slippers

FSC~May 3 – 24 Ruby Red Slippers reads for AJ

AJ:

Am looking forward to the exchange.....

Opening the thread. My daughter is coming from NY to visit this coming week & we are off to Seattle. I won’t be back to the board until after the 12th.

Just let me know if there is something special you wish to get from this reading.
Will this spread work for you?

I’ll check back here & get on as soon as I get back.

RRS

AJ

Seattle is beautiful this time of year, but then so is Oregon! If you are going up I-5 Wave madly when you pass by Kalama, that's me up on the hill or walking the marina.

The spread is great, please focus on in-laws relationship. They will be moving here soon and I'd like things to go smoothly and not get lost in a fantasy of how things should go, this is a great spread for that.
Thank you.

Walking the Path
by rosesred

**2*****3*****4**
********5********
**************1**

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up, this would be discussed in the preliminaries. Alternatively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards, if agreed. It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

2. Stuck in the mud
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

3. The clear path
This is the path you’re on.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

Ruby Red Slippers

AJ:
Yes we had a great whirlwind trip there & back w/our NYCity daughter! At least the weather was great! Seattle is pretty but I really do love Portland and Oregon better....we've been here 2 years and love it!

I'll be happy to concentrate on your in-laws' move. Would you like to pick the first card? If yes, just pick it and post it here. I'll check back before I do the reading

RRS

Ruby Red Slippers

AJ said:
Go ahead and pick it for me.

Speaking of Portland (we lived there for 20 years) were you there when the rajashnishi's took over Antelope? Look at this :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Rajneesh-Neo-Tarot-Card-Deck-First-Edition-NR_W0QQitemZ330114884627

No - Missed that era! The cards are interesting.

I've only been in OR for 2 years. I'm a NE girl who came to OR by way of Texas!
I'm sure you have some great stories to share! Ppl in the NW are very different from the East coast and definitely different from Texans! It is all a wonderful experience.

I'll get to your reading probably this Saturday or Sunday - whenever the Fae let me know it is time LOL!

RRS

Ruby Red Slippers

The spread is great, please focus on in-laws relationship. They will be moving here soon and I'd like things to go smoothly and not get lost in a fantasy of how things should go, this is a great spread for that.
Thank you.

Walking the Path
by rosesred

**2*****3*****4**
********5********
**************1**

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up, this would be discussed in the preliminaries. Alternatively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards, if agreed. It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

The The Fairy Godmother (25 – Sidhe)
– ah my personal favorite!
Now the FG showing up her indicates that you want a utopian kind of situation where all will be hokey-dory all the time.
I’m not sure what kind of mother-in-law you have – could it be that you are looking for her to be the Mary Poppins for your household or your children? Or could it be that you just want everyone to get along?
I have the feeling it is the latter. You want them to be happy with the move, your husband, as well, but you want things to remain pretty much the way they were when they did not live so close. The FGM says, “To have your cake and eat it to, bake 2 cakes”. I think this means to set up both contingencies in your mind. Have a good attitude as things start to develop and the ground rules that will be most helpful for all parties will pan out. Call on the FGM to help you establish the attitude and atmosphere for this change/event.

2. Stuck in the mud
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

Ha – The Guardian at the Gate (3 – a Singer)
– well I see this is all about your husband. It is hard to have 2 women in your life, the one who brought you into the world and the one who means the world to you. 2 different concepts, 2 different woman, 2 different loves! You like the situation you have now, the easy relationship you have with your husband and you do not want to see that changed. Of course this will change since these are his parents and they will have conscious and subconscious expectations of him as their son.
I always think of the Guardian at the Gate as that shield – Hobbit house, if you will, that certain couples erect around themselves. They have something sacred that others cannot permeate. It is a special love that binds them, and while they may be social people, they have something special, just the 2 of them together. This will not change when the in-laws move in. This is something special between the 2 of you.

3. The clear path

Luathas the Wild (57 – a challenger fae)
– whoa where did he slip in? Luathas – fast – fire…… Are you making more of a big deal of the situation that is needed? Perhaps he is here to remind you that you can control the fire, the pace and the decisions – always. Time has a way of moving fast through these transition phases, just remember to check in with the FMG on a regular basis an ask for direction, she will talk to you through your intuition.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

Titan the Sylph (45 – Helpline)
– well another fast faerie! But I have the feeling she is coming to your rescue as you travel through the enchanted forest of in-laws in the same town! Titan will also be available to help you with discernment of any given situation. The Helpline always reminds me of “Call a friend” to help you on the game shows……She is a friend who will help you….so I think she is a wonderful surprise!

5-The Winding road: change you need to make to reach your destination

The Singer of Intuition (7 – Singer)
– Wow, what a great card!
It appears to me that all you have to do to allow for a smooth transition of in-laws in your life is to listen to your intuition! With the help of the FGM and Titan you are all set!

This was a very interesting reading and a positive one at that. Please let me know if this makes sense to you, you want to further discuss, or pull additional clarifying cards. It was a pleasure to read for you, as this reading lifted my spirits as well!

RRS

AJ

Ruby Red Slippers said:
The The Fairy Godmother (25 – Sidhe)[/b]– ah my personal favorite!
Now the FG showing up her indicates that you want a utopian kind of situation where all will be hokey-dory all the time.
I’m not sure what kind of mother-in-law you have – could it be that you are looking for her to be the Mary Poppins for your household or your children?
>>>Mary Poppins?? Hardly :) And no children, and if I thought a utopia was possible they'd throw me in the asylum :) I love this card as an advice card, thanks so much. I might get her out of the box and leave her up by my daily draw card...

2. Stuck in the mud

Ha – The Guardian at the Gate (3 – a Singer)
– 2 different concepts, 2 different woman, 2 different loves!
Of course this will change since these are his parents and they will have conscious and subconscious expectations of him as their son.
I always think of the Guardian at the Gate as that shield – Hobbit house, if you will, that certain couples erect around themselves. They have something sacred that others cannot permeate.
This will not change when the in-laws move in. This is something special between the 2 of you.

>>> Good solid reading here and something to keep to the forefront. If anything I'd be protecting Rob from them vs. Rob protecting me from them. You'd have to know them to understand.

3. The clear path

Luathas the Wild (57 – a challenger fae)
– whoa where did he slip in? Luathas – fast – fire... Perhaps he is here to remind you that you can control the fire, the pace and the decisions – always. Time has a way of moving fast through these transition phases, just remember to check in with the FMG on a regular basis an ask for direction, she will talk to you through your intuition.

>>> great advice, will do!

4. The enchanted forest
Titan the Sylph (45 – Helpline)
– well another fast faerie!
Titan will also be available to help you with discernment of any given situation. The Helpline always reminds me of “Call a friend” to help you on the game shows……She is a friend who will help you….so I think she is a wonderful surprise!
>>>lovely to know...I may make a little fort of the faries ;)

5-The Singer of Intuition (7 – Singer) – Wow, what a great card!
It appears to me that all you have to do to allow for a smooth transition of in-laws in your life is to listen to your intuition! With the help of the FGM and Titan you are all set!
RRS

>>>>>Thanks! My intuition or empathy is one of my best tools, I'll be sure to keep it sharpened up ~

Thanks so much for the reading, the Fey are always interesting to work with.
AJ