Card 55: Soul Shrinker RX

Kahlie

Hey Everybody,

We already have a Soul Shrinker thread, but that one is more about least favorite card/upright version of Soul Shrinker. That's why I opened a new one, based on the reversed aspect of Soul Shrinker... as it pertained a recent question of mine and I'm wondering how others dealt with it.

Yesterday I had some bad health news and I wondered why I got this experience now. I purposely asked about 'experience' as I did not wish to color my Reading with my own values of positive/negative.

Guess my surprise when Soul Shrinker RX turns up. Frankly, I had only thought about what *I* personally, was doing wrong in my life, to get this lesson now... not how others were affecting me...

Soul Shrinker RX to me means, that sadly, somewhere around me, people were not wishing me well. Consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, apparently this is going on.

*Worse* Unknowingly I apparently agreed with them or this curse/negativity wouldn't have gone up.

I immediately realized who was doing this and why I was 'agreeing' on some level. So I worked on that and I do feel a lot better today. Hungrier and more energetic... definitely signs that my hypo slump is over...

However Soul Shrinker RX is for me, much worse then Soul Shrinker. I can take care of my own actions, my own thoughts and make amends for them when I notice I crossed the line. I work very hard on not being judgmental and spreading Love & Healing around as blessings by doing it consciously at least 3 times a week. So far, I have to admit, I only ever had Soul Shrinker turn up once in his upright position, I think, after years.

So, I can deal with Soul Shrinker, but in his reversed aspect, it's much worse for me personally, so I'm wondering, people, how do you deal with curse energy?

And, how do you notice it's there? I must say I was blithely unaware that it was around me at *this* time from *this* person. I have felt and identified it before. I'm guessing I got lax thinking I dealt with it.

And, how do you deal with the fact that, as with all curses, a part of you must have agreed? I wonder if it's the same for everybody, that it's easier to pick up curse energy from family?

Just some thoughts,

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Soul Shrinker RX to me means, that sadly, somewhere around me, people were not wishing me well. Consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, apparently this is going on.

*Worse* Unknowingly I apparently agreed with them or this curse/negativity wouldn't have gone up.

So, I can deal with Soul Shrinker, but in his reversed aspect, it's much worse for me personally, so I'm wondering, people, how do you deal with curse energy?

And, how do you notice it's there? I must say I was blithely unaware that it was around me at *this* time from *this* person. I have felt and identified it before. I'm guessing I got lax thinking I dealt with it.

And, how do you deal with the fact that, as with all curses, a part of you must have agreed? I wonder if it's the same for everybody, that it's easier to pick up curse energy from family?

Interesting post. I do not use reversals with the Faeries (I do usually use reversals with most other types of decks), they are more like friends to me, sort of like I would not reverse "Kahlie" ~giggles~. I guess I just have conversations with them in which depending on the question or issue we talk, like I would talk to you or any other firend.

So based on that I of course pulled Soul Shrinker out of the deck to see if he would like to help me reply. He says that EVERYONE can and does act good and/or bad at different times, and that EVERYONE is self serving at times. That is part of being human. His reversed aspect would reflect that streak in people so what you picked up was true. He says that "agreement" is not necessarily the right word, but "joined" "became a part of" is more appropriate, I do not have all the details but those are HIS words right there in quotes and he wanted me to tell them to you. He also says that "placing balme" is also a form of ugliness even if deserved. Says it makes him turn grayer and he is showing me! He asked that you pull him out of your deck and work with him and he will teach you more. He likes how keen and intuitive you are.

I honestly do not know what "cursed energy" is so I would not recognize it if it hit me in the face, but picking up energy from family is probably the easiest energy to pick up because there are emotional connections stemming our whole lives (good or bad). It is just like most humans tend to lash out at those they love first and more often because there is more tolerance, and forgiveness will usually come.

I am not sure if this post helped at all, or not, but do work with Soul Shrinker, he will tell you what you want to know. Watch the coloration on his face as you work with him. When it gets grayer he is telling you about the more negative side and things that hurt him and make him ugly, and when he gives guidance you will see him smile and get a little pinker.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Interesting post. I do not use reversals with the Faeries (I do usually use reversals with most other types of decks), they are more like friends to me, sort of like I would not reverse "Kahlie" ~giggles~. I guess I just have conversations with them in which depending on the question or issue we talk, like I would talk to you or any other firend.

I can understand that point of view. However, the way the Fae run around me in circles while I try to sit down quietly to contemplate my life and see what I need to know... means that they do turn up upside down quite a lot!

Jewel said:
So based on that I of course pulled Soul Shrinker out of the deck to see if he would like to help me reply. He says that EVERYONE can and does act good and/or bad at different times, and that EVERYONE is self serving at times. That is part of being human. His reversed aspect would reflect that streak in people so what you picked up was true. He says that "agreement" is not necessarily the right word, but "joined" "became a part of" is more appropriate, I do not have all the details but those are HIS words right there in quotes and he wanted me to tell them to you.

Yes, I can understand him using those words. I do feel like I agreed to carry that, even though it wasn't mine. And that I inadvertently joined into something that really wasn't good for me.

Jewel said:
He also says that "placing balme" is also a form of ugliness even if deserved. Says it makes him turn grayer and he is showing me! He asked that you pull him out of your deck and work with him and he will teach you more. He likes how keen and intuitive you are.

It's not about blame for me. It's about finding ways to keep this from happening, for my sake, and the people who are doing this. I took his suggestion yesterday and showered everybody with Love =) It was rather nice.

Jewel said:
I am not sure if this post helped at all, or not, but do work with Soul Shrinker, he will tell you what you want to know. Watch the coloration on his face as you work with him. When it gets grayer he is telling you about the more negative side and things that hurt him and make him ugly, and when he gives guidance you will see him smile and get a little pinker.

I never seen him turn grey, but pink all the time, sometimes a bit yellow. I haven't worked much with him but plan to do more in the near future. I'm already feeling a lot better and my energy is a lot more positive now that I cut that tie that Soul Shrinker told me about.

Thanks for listening/giving advice,

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I can understand that point of view. However, the way the Fae run around me in circles while I try to sit down quietly to contemplate my life and see what I need to know... means that they do turn up upside down quite a lot!
~imagines Kahlie all tangled up in Faeries~ *LOL* They do tend to express themselves in terms we will each best understand. Another wonderful thing about them.

Kahlie said:
It's not about blame for me. It's about finding ways to keep this from happening, for my sake, and the people who are doing this.
I hope I did not imply that you were blaming anyone, what SS was trying to have me convey simply was that blame is another one of those emotions that his reversed aspect can highlight.

Kahlie said:
I never seen him turn grey, but pink all the time, sometimes a bit yellow. I haven't worked much with him but plan to do more in the near future. I'm already feeling a lot better and my energy is a lot more positive now that I cut that tie that Soul Shrinker told me about..
I have never seem him turn yellow! ~giggles~. He is usually blueish gray with pink. The happier he is the more pink I see. If we are having serious talks he uses his color enhancements to show me the emotions he is going for. Ever since we painted the Mermaid together he has rather enjoyed color shifting with frequency *LOL*. He is actually really nice to work with, and loves art projects!

Glad to be here for you Kahlie ~hugs~