The Empress

Kawarimono

I did a spread I found here that tells if you will ever get back with your ex. I am having trouble with The Empress in the following position.

9.What is the true potential for the relationship in the future

Can anyone offer any ideas for me?

rota

maybe you'd end up as his 'mom', or maybe you'd become pregnant, or... maybe a lot of things.

want to post the rest of the reading? the answer is in and among the cards that surround the Empress.

Kawarimono

I would post it, but I haven't been a member long enough here. That was the only position that really got me.

Frannie

I think that the Empress is a great card if it is about potencial in a relationship. She is all about love and fertility, things that will grow and harvest. I would be glad if that card appeard as potencial in a reading. It means it will be a warm and very sensual relationship, were both will be very protective about each other.

May

Its difficult to tell what a single card means without knowing its surrouding ones.
Empress is usually a card of prosperity so this may mean that ur relationship has the potetial to prosper and evolved into the outcome (which the outcome card should be able to tell)
But this may change depending on what surrounds the empress and also whether you used reversals while reading.

jayem

Kawarimono said:
I would post it, but I haven't been a member long enough here. That was the only position that really got me.
i know youre still new, but isnt the 'your readings' forum open to all? i know 'reading exchange' is closed until you meet certain requirements, but i was almost positive the other forum was freely available.

and now for my 2 cents...
im guilty of always asking/doing readings of 'omg does he like me?' type stuff, but when it deals with an ex its a little different. heres some food for thought: tarot aside and depending on the circumstances of the break up, do you REALLY want to get back together with him? or are you just, you know, going through a break up? in my personal experiences, for about 3 months after weve broken up, i wanted to desperately get back together with ALL my exes. you know how many id like to get back together with now? zero.
if this post doesnt apply to you, completely discredit it, but i just thought id give you something to chew on...

Moonbow

Moderator Note

We have to keep readings (and part-readings) out of the Using Tarot Cards forum. Please post your reading in Your Readings if you would like help with interpretation.

You will find the full guidelines for posting in Your Readings here.

jayem is correct, there is no time or post limit for that forum.