Of The Day Spread (a daily spread)

tabi

I want to do a daily spread, I like Indigo Rose's spread for a daily draw but it is a bit too long and doesn't really focus on what I wanted it to. Yes I did do it for roughly a month.

So last night this is what I come up with for my own daily spread. I did it today, I still need to work with it to see if it is going to work the way I want it too. I thought I would share it now to get more people using it and seeing their option on it.

You can draw the card any way you want to. I choose to do it this way:

....1.....​

1) Mood of the Day: what it will be like, happy, joyous, indifferent, mad, or simply bitchy
2) Person/s of the Day: this is the players that are going to have the most impact in your day and your mood.
3) Event/s of the Day: this is what event/s that is going to have the most impact on you in your day affecting your mood.
4) Lesson of the Day: this is telling you what you need to learn from this or what we can take away from it.
5) Gift of the Day: this is what is going to give you strength to make it through the day.

As I said I did this today for myself and got the Fool-Rx in position four: Lesson of the Day. :p

BodhiSeed

Tabi,
Thanks for this spread - I've been looking for something simple I could do in the morning, and now I think I've found it!

Bodhran

tabi

:D Let me know how it works for you please ;)

HonestPuck

I just tried this spread, I really like it, we'll see how it follows through with the rest of my day. I do prefer simpler spreads like this, a "less is more" theory I guess. Thanks for sharing!

BodhiSeed

Tabi,
I did try this spread, and had some humorous results. :) For instance, in the Gift of the Day placement, I got the King of Pentacles. I couldn't figure this one out until I remembered that, after I'd had a long day at work, my husband brought home pizzas so I wouldn't have to cook supper. :D

Bodhran

AJ

Lovely, perfect as is~!

tabi

bodhran ~~~I have the King of Swords-Rx for my lesson of the day, the other day....I couldn't talk without tripping over my tongue all night. :confused: LOL

AJ ~~~Thank you. :D