FSC 06/03 ~06/24 Baroli reads for a_shikhs

Baroli

Hi a_shikhs,

Just getting the thread started. Is there anything you would like me to concentrate on? Actually, that is a silly question, as the spread really provides the topic. DUH!

Baroli

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

a_shikhs

Hi Baroli,
you can go ahead with the spread. I want to know what the faeries would like to tell me through this spread. :D Looking forward to the reading. :)

Baroli

Hi a_shikhs,

Please forgive me as I did not get to your reading yesterday. Life and the overwhelming urge to make money took over LOL. I will have your reading for you today.

Baroli

Baroli

Your Reading

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are- G. Hobyah. Kind of a scary looking fairy isn’t he. But he isn’t really; he is here in spirit to help you to face your fears and to show you that your fears are really not as bad as you think they may be. Are there some spiritual fears that you may be having that are causing you to rethink and rethink your decisions? You don’t have to. He is saying that your fears good and bad, happy and sad are not to be taken as seriously as you have been.

2) Represents why they are with you right now – Geeeeooooo the Sloooowww. I believe one of the reasons you tend to make decisions and then fear that you have made the wrong ones is that you act too fast. Geeeeooo the Slooooww is here to help you to understand that you have literally all the time in the world and to slooooww down. Examine your choices carefully take your time and don’t allow anyone or any circumstance to influence you to “hurry up” and choose. Simon and Garfunkel said in best. ‘Slow down, you move too fast. You’ve got to make the morning last, just kickin’ down the cobblestone, having some fun and feelin’ Groovy.’ (Boy, I just showed you how old I am :laugh:).

3) Represents what they want you to know – Laiste Moon’s daughter. She is shiny and glows white like moonlight. She glows bright enough to light the way, but her light can be deceptive, almost mysterious. She dislikes showing someone the way and then they don’t see it themselves. I get the feeling that you have some major decisions coming up that will require you to take a good long look every aspect, making sure that no piece of information is ignored. This card ties back to the first two. Do not be fearful, and that to take your time in making your decision. A well informed decision is the right one. Laiste will provide the necessary illumination for you to make that informed decision.

4)Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them – Unity. This fairy is telling me to tell you that you are not alone in this decision making. That in essence all of us are part of a greater good and these decisions you have coming up are part of a bigger plan. Trust your intuition. It is spirit speaking to you, guiding you alone this path called life. The nice part is, the spirits won’t leave you alone, and they will always be hanging around.

5) Outcome of the entire reading – Iris of the Rainbows. I love this card. First off, I love the color Iris as it is a combination of purple and blue, I love the flower Iris, a delicate looking flower but very strong as it endures the spring weather of torrents of rain and long days of sunshine. There are little fairy guys in the card with Iris head dresses much like that of a chef, and in the background just behind Iris’ head is Greenman who is always there watching. This is a card of hope and just as after a storm; a rainbow appears which is a promise of hope. This is telling you that there is a bright future in store for you. That your decisions will either speed it along or slow it down, but they will not delay or cancel what is in store for you. So do not fear, your fears are groundless. Take your time and be completely informed when making these important decisions, trust your intuition and above all else, this is part of a greater good.

I hope this was of some help and encouragement to you.

:love:
Baroli

a_shikhs

Hi Baroli,
I apologize for such late feedback. :)

Baroli said:
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are- G. Hobyah. Kind of a scary looking fairy isn’t he. But he isn’t really; he is here in spirit to help you to face your fears and to show you that your fears are really not as bad as you think they may be. Are there some spiritual fears that you may be having that are causing you to rethink and rethink your decisions? You don’t have to. He is saying that your fears good and bad, happy and sad are not to be taken as seriously as you have been.
Yeah, he's quite scary at times. Infact this is so apt at the moment. A week back, I was scared and nervous to death as my results were approaching. My other friends fared quite badly as the papers were really tough. My result came out yesterday and I got very good marks. So maybe it was just the fear that got me so worked up for an entire month. Yikes..

Baroli said:
2) Represents why they are with you right now – Geeeeooooo the Sloooowww. I believe one of the reasons you tend to make decisions and then fear that you have made the wrong ones is that you act too fast. Geeeeooo the Slooooww is here to help you to understand that you have literally all the time in the world and to slooooww down. Examine your choices carefully take your time and don’t allow anyone or any circumstance to influence you to “hurry up” and choose. Simon and Garfunkel said in best. ‘Slow down, you move too fast. You’ve got to make the morning last, just kickin’ down the cobblestone, having some fun and feelin’ Groovy.’ (Boy, I just showed you how old I am :laugh:).
hehehe... I love their song "Sounds of Silence". :D This is so true.. I was so worked up the past three weeks that I couldn't think straight. I was just focusing on my results and what if I did badly. very scary thought. :eek: But now I have to plan out my future slowly, one step at a time. Everything has been so swift and fast. Now it's time to chill a little and go with the flow. :)

Baroli said:
3) Represents what they want you to know – Laiste Moon’s daughter. She is shiny and glows white like moonlight. She glows bright enough to light the way, but her light can be deceptive, almost mysterious. She dislikes showing someone the way and then they don’t see it themselves. I get the feeling that you have some major decisions coming up that will require you to take a good long look every aspect, making sure that no piece of information is ignored. This card ties back to the first two. Do not be fearful, and that to take your time in making your decision. A well informed decision is the right one. Laiste will provide the necessary illumination for you to make that informed decision.
Yup. Very major decisions coming up now for me. Now since my results are out, I have to start applying to universities abroad and start all my procedures which are already going on. I'm quite confused right now regarding so many universities and how to select the right course.. But I guess as the faeries say, I must take my time and do everything carefully as it's a decision of a lifetime for me.

Baroli said:
4)Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them – Unity. This fairy is telling me to tell you that you are not alone in this decision making. That in essence all of us are part of a greater good and these decisions you have coming up are part of a bigger plan. Trust your intuition. It is spirit speaking to you, guiding you alone this path called life. The nice part is, the spirits won’t leave you alone, and they will always be hanging around.
Yes I am not alone at all. I have my parents who are my biggest support and are always there to guide me. Yes, my spirit guides too are there for me helping me make the right decision as I keep getting these gut feelings what to do next and which course to take and not to take up. :)

Baroli said:
5) Outcome of the entire reading – Iris of the Rainbows. I love this card. First off, I love the color Iris as it is a combination of purple and blue, I love the flower Iris, a delicate looking flower but very strong as it endures the spring weather of torrents of rain and long days of sunshine. There are little fairy guys in the card with Iris head dresses much like that of a chef, and in the background just behind Iris’ head is Greenman who is always there watching. This is a card of hope and just as after a storm; a rainbow appears which is a promise of hope. This is telling you that there is a bright future in store for you. That your decisions will either speed it along or slow it down, but they will not delay or cancel what is in store for you. So do not fear, your fears are groundless. Take your time and be completely informed when making these important decisions, trust your intuition and above all else, this is part of a greater good.
I love this card too. I know the storm is over and the rainbow has appeared. It was so weird but last night after my results were out, I got the most peaceful sleep. I slept like a log and couldn't stop grinning the entire day. I felt so light and comfortable. :) Thank you for the lovely advice. That's exactly what I needed to hear at this moment when everything is clear and positive. Yippee!!! :D

Baroli, thank you so much for a beautiful faery reading. Perfect advice at the right time. :D

Farey blessings and hugs,
Shikhs

Baroli

I am so happy you related with this reading. I am always afraid the faeries might steer me wrong, but so far, they have been generous in their messages that I give to all. And btw, you weren't late, I was very early in my reading to you, but when the faeries pull my hair and whisper something to me, I have got to act.:D

Thank you for your feedback.

Baroli