FSC ~ June Round ~ Geministar reads for Magenta

geministar

Hi Magenta,

I havent seen you online for ages so it feels great to be reading for you, Ive missed you! :)

Here is the suggested spread for the week. If you would like another type of reading, let me know, I would only be too happy to do something else for you. Also, let me know if a general is ok or you have a particular question.

The Spirit Spread

This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.

***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***

1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

:love: Geministar

WaterSong

(((Geministar))))) thank you :)

I am so glad you are reading for me, I have missed you too....the reading is just perfect, I am trying to know my guides a bit better of late, so it is perfect.

xoxoxoxoox
magenta

geministar

Hi Magenta,

I have completed your reading for you, here it is:

Losgunna (39)

You have a lovely spirit surrounding you right now. This spirit is very happy and wants to show you exploration. How to explore your self and your environment and also those people surrounding you. This spirit is always happy and interested in life and open because she does something new every day.

The Soul Shrinker (55)

This spirit is with you now because it wants to show you to love yourself and be kind to yourself. To respect other people and know that everyone is different and everyone is in a different life place at each particular time. This spirit doesnt want you to waste your time on gossip. They could also be warning you that gossip could be aimed at you.

Taitin the Sylph (45)

What this spirit wants you to know is that there is a bright light shining down on you right now giving you the power to use your mind in any way you choose. Use your ideas as they come to you but at the same time, take your time and think carefully about your moves. This could be your time to make decisions before acting on changes you have wanted to make for a while.

The Singer of Transfiguration

By using the ideas that came to you, you can then take the next step by building up from those ideas and taking the required actions. By making these changes brings elated feelings of joy. Changes are now taking place and you are feeling great after a slight struggle. Have you been struggling lately within yourself or with someone in particular?

Himself (17)

This is a good card to end the reading with. Himself illuminates all the previous cards in the reading. You will notice that his crown, third eye and heart chakra are all illuminated, including his mind. You need to remember to show love and compassion, use your intuition and think carefully and clearly. This all links back to cards 2, 3 and 4. I feel as though Himself is really summarising the reading for me.

This reading seems to be about improving yourself or by helping someone else with a blockage. But I do also feel that the reading is more focusing on you than anyone else.

If you can focus by exploring within yourself first, you will then be able to help others the way you want to.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this reading Magenta.

Gem :)

WaterSong

hello geministar! Your reading makes so much sense, it describes the moment I am going through....I was truly amazed while reading it....and it brought me comfort.....:love:

geministar said:

Losgunna (39)

You have a lovely spirit surrounding you right now. This spirit is very happy and wants to show you exploration. How to explore your self and your environment and also those people surrounding you. This spirit is always happy and interested in life and open because she does something new every day.

:) I do know I have a female type of spirit with me that helps me...she is very happy, light and creative yes...she actually is very present when I do art, I create....and I do something new everyday...like I don't cook the same dish everyday.....I have lots of different interests, yes....I think she is gently guiding me back to using my energy to what is really important to me ....

The Soul Shrinker (55)

This spirit is with you now because it wants to show you to love yourself and be kind to yourself. To respect other people and know that everyone is different and everyone is in a different life place at each particular time. This spirit doesnt want you to waste your time on gossip. They could also be warning you that gossip could be aimed at you.

This is just so peritnent to what is happening and why they are with me...this faery came up yesterday in a reading that another firend did for me about a situation that has hurt me and has made me feel misunderstood...I felt judged and pushed in a corner just because I am being myself, a nd being open and honest about what I feel and think.
It has been truly draining for me, it has made me feel badly, almost to the point of depressing me....there is a forcefulness in the way things have been done and said that hurst my spirit.....and yes there is gossip, such a sad part of human nature.

Taitin the Sylph (45)

What this spirit wants you to know is that there is a bright light shining down on you right now giving you the power to use your mind in any way you choose. Use your ideas as they come to you but at the same time, take your time and think carefully about your moves. This could be your time to make decisions before acting on changes you have wanted to make for a while.

I can feel their help coming to me....I have felt spiritual support and the guidance to just withdraw and not let this stir me away from my path or hide who I am...clear thinking and self assurance are the qualities that have been required for this....I won't stop being who I am because a bunch of people feel threatened by it or don't understand what I am truly saying because don't take the time to truly listen.

The Singer of Transfiguration

By using the ideas that came to you, you can then take the next step by building up from those ideas and taking the required actions. By making these changes brings elated feelings of joy. Changes are now taking place and you are feeling great after a slight struggle. Have you been struggling lately within yourself or with someone in particular?

There has been struggle, yes, spiritual and emotional....the actions, words of these people have pushed me into a very bad spot and I had to struggle a little to come out of it.
But I am coming out of it.

Himself (17)

This is a good card to end the reading with. Himself illuminates all the previous cards in the reading. You will notice that his crown, third eye and heart chakra are all illuminated, including his mind. You need to remember to show love and compassion, use your intuition and think carefully and clearly. This all links back to cards 2, 3 and 4. I feel as though Himself is really summarising the reading for me.

I also think Himslef is telling me just that...be YourSelf, don't let others take away your joy and inner peace.
And yes, trust your intuition and stir away from energies that of love and compassion have very little.

This reading seems to be about improving yourself or by helping someone else with a blockage. But I do also feel that the reading is more focusing on you than anyone else.

yes, the reading was about be moving away from what I know won't bring any light or joy to my life...

If you can focus by exploring within yourself first, you will then be able to help others the way you want to.

and this is correct...know thyself, so that you don't project your own issues onto others.....

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this reading Magenta.

Gem :)

Gem, beautiful, clear reading, it was truly pertinent to what I am experiencing at present....good job!
Thank you :)

:love:
magenta

geministar

So glad that you could relate to the reading Magenta.

Thanks for the feedback :)