FSC ~ June 3rd to 24th ~ a_shikhs reads for valeria

a_shikhs

Hi Valeria,
Just opening our thread. Here's the spread.

The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

Sheri

Thanks, a_shikhs :D

You are awesome!

:love: valeria

a_shikhs

Hi Valeria,
here is your faery reading. :)

The Singer of Transfiguration
This faery spirit is a very powerful spirit and she is always there when there is a new transformation or a change happening. She is there to create inner peace and tranquility after a period of struggle and confusion. The blue light around her signifies healing abilities and the red signifies love and comfort.

Faery Guide
What a beautiful card to get. :) This card tells me that this faery is there to guide you and look after you. The Singers are very powerful healers and have immense energy. After a rough phase, your faery guide is there to heal you and take you to a whole new level of peace and love. This is a very important period for you as you are being guided by strong powers. pay attention to your gut feelings and try to meditate a lot as this is a good time to get faery messages. :)

Unity
The Faeries want to give you the message of unity. They want to unite with you and pass on some faery magic on you. They want you to know that you must try to help others and understand that we all are one and a creation of the universe. If there are any conflicts going on, try to resolve them and look at them with love and wholeness. After all, we all are one. Look at it from a spiritual point of view and seek help from others. Unity is a very important part of self and spiritual development.

Gawtcha
This card has a very important message for you. There might be sudden events that might take place which are important for your spiritual growth. These events might be quite unexpected in a good or bad way. But you must welcome them as they are important lessons at this period of time. As the faeries say, "Breakdown can lead to a breakthrough'. :) Be aware of this time period as it signifies a major change for your soul development for the good.

The Singer of Courage
This reading signifies that you are/might be going through a major change in your life. Don't panic and trust the universe as this is a very important soul lesson for you. Trust your intuition and seek guidance and advice from your guides and masters through meditation and your intuition. You will need a lot of courage and patience which will help you go through this period peacefully. You will need to be very strong and look at this situation from a spiritual point of view and not from the earthly point of view. Ask the faeries for courage and it will be given to you.

valeria, I hope this reading made some sense. I feel that this reading indicated some major soul lesson that you will need to learn which is very important for you. The presence of two singers made this reading quite powerful and its an assurance that your guides are there with you to guide you on the right path. All the very best for the future. :)

Faery blessings,
Shikhs

Sheri

Hi Shikhs! The reading looks great! Sorry it has taken a little while to get back to you, but there's alot of information here to think about :D

a_shikhs said:

The Singer of Transfiguration
This faery spirit is a very powerful spirit and she is always there when there is a new transformation or a change happening. She is there to create inner peace and tranquility after a period of struggle and confusion. The blue light around her signifies healing abilities and the red signifies love and comfort.

I am very excited about change, but I am apprehensive about the "struggle and confusion" part :bugeyed: I guess all change can't be for the better - or change that seems bad may actually be the best thing to happen. I am so glad she is here to help me with my inner peace and tranquility!

Faery Guide
What a beautiful card to get. :) This card tells me that this faery is there to guide you and look after you. The Singers are very powerful healers and have immense energy. After a rough phase, your faery guide is there to heal you and take you to a whole new level of peace and love. This is a very important period for you as you are being guided by strong powers. pay attention to your gut feelings and try to meditate a lot as this is a good time to get faery messages. :)

This is good to know! I tend to follow my gut feelings, but sometimes I have to get over that complacency that comes with getting used to things the way they are. Again, I am a bit apprehensive about "rough phase" and requiring "healing" :bugeyed: I think it is best to know that something is coming so preparations can be made though!

Unity
The Faeries want to give you the message of unity. They want to unite with you and pass on some faery magic on you. They want you to know that you must try to help others and understand that we all are one and a creation of the universe. If there are any conflicts going on, try to resolve them and look at them with love and wholeness. After all, we all are one. Look at it from a spiritual point of view and seek help from others. Unity is a very important part of self and spiritual development.

This is VERY interesting - there have recently been some conflicts at work over a document that is being prepared. A coworker is unusually volatile and it turns out it is because one of her pets - her dog is dying. In the past, when she has baited me, I have taken the bait and the "games begin". However, recently, even before I knew of her dog, I got the strong sense that she is all bark and no bite and that for all her loudness and abraision, she is actually very vulnerable - so I have been responding to her baits with kindness and calmness. What a difference in her it has made!

I think this is EXCELLENT advice and I am glad that this is being confirmed for me :D

Gawtcha
This card has a very important message for you. There might be sudden events that might take place which are important for your spiritual growth. These events might be quite unexpected in a good or bad way. But you must welcome them as they are important lessons at this period of time. As the faeries say, "Breakdown can lead to a breakthrough'. :) Be aware of this time period as it signifies a major change for your soul development for the good.

Wow! This both excites and scares me :bugeyed: I am hoping for "good way" of course :D But I will take this to heart and not bemoan if it is "bad way" as I will know there is a purpose to it. Come to think of it, each time my life has had a major change, it has always been for the better (knock on wood! :) )

The Singer of Courage
This reading signifies that you are/might be going through a major change in your life. Don't panic and trust the universe as this is a very important soul lesson for you. Trust your intuition and seek guidance and advice from your guides and masters through meditation and your intuition. You will need a lot of courage and patience which will help you go through this period peacefully. You will need to be very strong and look at this situation from a spiritual point of view and not from the earthly point of view. Ask the faeries for courage and it will be given to you.

valeria, I hope this reading made some sense. I feel that this reading indicated some major soul lesson that you will need to learn which is very important for you. The presence of two singers made this reading quite powerful and its an assurance that your guides are there with you to guide you on the right path. All the very best for the future. :)

This reading makes alot of sense to me, Shikhs! I have been told at other times (in other readings, too) that something is "coming". I get the feeling it is something major. It is hard to keep from panicking and having faith that it will all work out and what is coming is actually what I have been asking for (I have frequently asked the 'verse for help). Over the past several months I have become more at peace and spiritual too - and confident in it - weird! (But cool :D)

It's one of the reasons I chose the quote for my signature that I have:
"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." -- Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Thanks so much for a great message, Shikhs! I really appreciate it!

:love: valeria

a_shikhs

Valeria,
I'm so happy that the reading helped you and made sense. While laying out your cards, I could feel strong fae energy around and a lot of faeries whispering in my ears telling me what to write and what not to. hehe.. Guess they are now happy that their message has been heard. :D

Thank you for letting me read for you and all the very best for a beautiful and a bright future. :)

Faery hugs,
Shikhs